Sign in to follow this  
hard1

RU top party vs dcp players

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

Coincidence? Mascot boy still dying first even in 2016 lul

kid, look what class it was then, what class im playing now :) try not to die on Destroyer vs mage party, and defacto i was 64 lvl bcoz i just started to farm this char. While mages as u see were 75 :) thanks for being my fan, u just look for me on vids :D:)

Here is my channel for u if u need more :) 

P.S: stop being pathetic ;)

Edited by kkthx

29 minutes ago, kkthx said:

kid, look what class it was then, what class im playing now :) try not to die on Destroyer vs mage party, and defacto i was 64 lvl bcoz i just started to farm this char. While mages as u see were 75 :) thanks for being my fan, u just look for me on vids :D:)

Here is my channel for u if u need more :) 

P.S: stop being pathetic ;)

Believe me buddy, you don't have any fans. It's Thursday so I decided to take the trash out IRL and on the forums. Do you pay bizzquit for coaching or do you just stand there if he doesn't tell you how to push F1 F2.

28 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Believe me buddy, you don't have any fans. It's Thursday so I decided to take the trash out IRL and on the forums. Do you pay bizzquit for coaching or do you just stand there if he doesn't tell you how to push F1 F2.

u love me fishbot thats it. The only trash is in ur head, try take this out first. Said the guy playing mage F1 F2, plz.

What u do re first steps of jealous fanboi which i meet alrdy alot ;)

Edited by kkthx

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

u love me fishbot thats it. The only trash is in ur head, try take this out first. Said the guy playing mage F1 F2, plz.

What u do re first steps of jealous fanboi which i meet alrdy alot ;)

Necro is single handily the hardest class to master in classic. I wouldn't expect somebody of your caliber to understand that. You're already starting to bore me so I'll let you live in your fantasy world where you have "jealous fanboi's"

Bye mascot. 

23 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Necro is single handily the hardest class to master in classic. I wouldn't expect somebody of your caliber to understand that. You're already starting to bore me so I'll let you live in your fantasy world where you have "jealous fanboi's"

Bye mascot. 

im making u bored while u watch every pvp movie looking for me if i die or not? Didnt i told u to stop fooling urself? :D 

master necro ahahahahaahahahaha X,D lol "hurr durr i land anchor, hurr durr i win, omg i didnt land anchor i bsoe, derp"

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Necro is single handily the hardest class to master in classic.

its definitely not easy class to master, however its very efficient even if played by absolute noob

after 2.0, i believe hardest class to fully master will be summoner