Koll

Easter Event!

easter event.jpg

Dear friends!

Easter Event is here!

From April, 14 till April,  28 Hunt mobs all over the map (level 20+) and get from them Eggs and 5 colors of Paint.

Take and Egg and 5 paints (1 of each color) to the Bunny NPC.

bunny.jpg

For 1000 Adena Bunny will exchange your items for the Painted Egg.

Adena.png Adena x1000

Egg.png Egg x1

Red paint.png Red paint x1

Green paint.png Green paint x1

Purple paint.png Purple paint x1

Yellow paint.png Yellow paint x1

Blue paint.png Blue paint x1

Double click on Painted egg to open it!

Painted egg.png Painted Egg

The list of possible rewards:

3 Small firecracker 
1 Large Firecracker 
Quick Healing Potion 
Magic Barrier scroll 
Wind walk scroll 
Shield Scroll 
Empower Scroll 
Acumen Scroll 
Berzerk Scroll 
Bless the Soul Scroll 
Might Scroll 
Death Whisper Scroll 
Focus Scroll 
Haste Scroll 
Vampiric Rage Scroll 
Bless the Body Scroll 
Guidance Scroll 
Clarity Scroll 
Wild Magic Scroll 
Blessed Scroll of Escape 
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection 
Lucky Box 
Death's Deal Certificate 50% Box 
Death's Deal Certificate 80% Box 
10x Proof of Blood
Mage Buff Scroll Pack 
Fighter Buff Scroll Pack 
Chicken Hat
Refined Chic Hat

Golden Egg.png Golden Egg - Consuming this egg will grant a bonus 4% XP and 16% SP gain while hunting.

Event Items drop period - 14.04.2017 - 28.04.2017

NPC Bunny will stay till - 01.05.2017

IMPORTANT!

In order to see NPCs and event items, client update is required

Good Luck!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Koll said:

Added.

guys u go higher and higher with exp/sp boost on event consumables, and server is not getting harder just easier everyday, and not getting younger, and the last hard thing farming is being boosted :/ dont do same mistake as with free enchants from events ;)

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, kkthx said:

guys u go higher and higher with exp/sp boost on event consumables, and server is not getting harder just easier everyday, and not getting younger, and the last hard thing farming is being boosted :/ dont do same mistake as with free enchants from events ;)

Disagree. 4% is shit anyway and has zero impact on game. Soon ull have 100% exp boost scrols on 2.0 if 1-50 lvl system will be same as on official. Free enchants were not bad idea assuming you can buy enchants in shop on classic and we have INSANE enchant prices (ewb 12kk). To make statwars weapon you need the +0 weapons 1st, so if enchants are accessable easier, there is bigger demand for weapons +0 so you can sell mats/parts/full drops, economy is runing. Right now economy is not runing, every1 try to sell everything but nobody is buying. Prices went down by 50% in 2 months. The fact we have many starwars weapons is not caused by enchants from events. 

Furthermore enchants were good way for lowbies to get geared so more ppl were joining server during events.

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rizos said:

Disagree. 4% is shit anyway and has zero impact on game. Soon ull have 100% exp boost scrols on 2.0 if 1-50 lvl system will be same as on official.

10% clan, 3% proclaimer, 4% egg.

Just now, Rizos said:

Soon ull have 100% exp boost scrols on 2.0 if 1-50 lvl system will be same as on official.

Hopefuly not, if GMs dont want this game to end fast it wont be retail like.

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Disagree. 4% is shit anyway and has zero impact on game. Soon ull have 100% exp boost scrols on 2.0 if 1-50 lvl system will be same as on official. Free enchants were not bad idea assuming you can buy enchants in shop on classic and we have INSANE enchant prices (ewb 12kk). To make statwars weapon you need the +0 weapons 1st, so if enchants are accessable easier, there is bigger demand for weapons +0 so you can sell mats/parts/full drops, economy is runing. Right now economy is not runing, every1 try to sell everything but nobody is buying. Prices went down by 50% in 2 months. The fact we have many starwars weapons is not caused by enchants from events. 

Furthermore enchants were good way for lowbies to get geared so more ppl were joining server during events.

We could argue about the fact 70+ ppl will get exp scroll reward from 1-50 reward (if they will), but for actual newbies that wanna join server 1-50 reward system is GREAT IDEA

• Thanks 1

10%+3%? So what ppl have it all the time here as well as on official. Additional 4% is still 4% which has zero impact on game. Even from overhit you can get up to 20% exp bonus... Its nice to have some additional stuff to celebrate Easter but it doesnt have impact on game like ur trying to prove. Cmon man be realistic. 4% op? Rly?

Edited by Rizos

Official has lower rates, more PvP, PvE deaths, more fighting for spot, more bullying from high lvls. Overall farming is way slower than here.

But i dont want argue here, i showed my point, its up to GMs what they do. Enchants scrolls from events alrdy did alot of trouble and re not anymore in events since server wake up. Just dont do same mistake with EXP/SP boosts.
Thats it.

Edited by kkthx

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Official has lower rates.

4% is whatever, im worried about the exp scrolls from achievement system next patch tho.

14 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

4% is whatever, im worried about the exp scrolls from achievement system next patch tho.

those xp scrolls from achievement system <3 72-76 in 2 weeks

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Official has lower rates, more PvP, PvE deaths, more fighting for spot, more bullying from high lvls. Overall farming is way slower than here.

But i dont want argue here, i showed my point, its up to GMs what they do. Enchants scrolls from events alrdy did alot of trouble and re not anymore in events since server wake up. Just dont do same mistake with EXP/SP boosts.
Thats it.

Wanna follow offocial? Put enchants in shop. Want exp to be harder? Change pk system to same way as its working on GK.

We wont do that, bcoz this is what make us better than official. We can also interrupt the game to end fast w.o adding exp/sp scrolls and other items. Greetings.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, kkthx said:

We wont do that, bcoz this is what make us better than official. We can also interrupt the game to end fast w.o adding exp/sp scrolls and other items. Greetings.

Why exacly enchants from event are bad? Its ok when ppl can buy +++ items on auction for € but if ppl can spend some time in game during holidays to farm some enchants to make the gap between donators and free players smaller is bad. I see double standards here (Its not flame adressed to admins, they only followed player suggestion in this case)

And then i log on forum and see qqqq about china donators in every 2nd topic.

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

This lokiardy guy have serious problems lol, crying for 4% hilarious haha,  like rizos said enchants from events was good the server was alive durings events and New ppl can progress fast and good, and 4% is still a joke, we Just need to follow retail as close as posible, dont need to listen a Guys that Just dont want to lose his own Cookie. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kkthx said:

do u think gk xp is progressing too fast? when i saw loosing 4% on 78 lvl equals 220kk xp, i almost cried, gl xping that w/o help of scrolls or boosts and dont forget 2.0 is updatr to get 80 lvl, and gk isnt even close to reaching 79 lvls yet

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

do u think gk xp is progressing too fast? when i saw loosing 4% on 78 lvl equals 220kk xp, i almost cried, gl xping that w/o help of scrolls or boosts and dont forget 2.0 is updatr to get 80 lvl, and gk isnt even close to reaching 79 lvls yet

read again pls, i didnt said nowhere "gk xp progressing is fast". Im saying they re slower than us thats why they got scrolls.
our "xp progressing" is faster due to rates, less pvp/pve exp loss, no 24/7h exp zones fighting, no siege exp loss thats why we shouldnt be boosted by scrolls or other xp/sp consumables.

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

read again pls, i didnt said nowhere "gk xp progressing is fast". Im saying they re slower than us thats why they got scrolls.
our "xp progressing" is faster due to rates, less pvp/pve exp loss, no 24/7h exp zones fighting, no siege exp loss thats why we shouldnt be boosted by scrolls or other xp/sp consumables.

dont try with this guy he didnt get it lol, let me try slower, people like xp/sp scrolls cuz they can progress faster, the majority are playing here for the rates cuz they want to lvl faster, and reach end game faster than retail, thats why ppl like xp/sp scrolls, this server is old so is good  for  the newcomers so they can be part of the politics faster thats good for server life,  talk only for cuz you are the only one crying for the scrolls. 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

those xp scrolls from achievement system <3 72-76 in 2 weeks

doubtful , yes exp will be insane but not that insane especially for a SR :D Sure it's doable even now if u 24/7 w/o wars but you can't underestimate the amounts of people that will return for 2.0, so how much you can exp is an unknown.

43 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

doubtful , yes exp will be insane but not that insane especially for a SR :D Sure it's doable even now if u 24/7 w/o wars but you can't underestimate the amounts of people that will return for 2.0, so how much you can exp is an unknown.

if u think so ;) the amount of xp scrolls and right debuffs can get u really far, and SR with decent p atk is very good in new zones

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

if u think so ;) the amount of xp scrolls and right debuffs can get u really far, and SR with decent p atk is very good in new zones

yes thats why i said im worried about them :)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

yes thats why i said im worried about them :)

u are worried about them because u xp like mad just to get some lvl advantage for 2.0, well, other ppl can see what 2.0 looks like, and as i said, why would ppl try hard to get 75-76 right now, xping 15 hours a day on mobs which gives u no xp, when in 2.0 u can do it 10x faster, so there is no surprise u dont like them, because your lvl advantage u are making right now will be blown away in few weeks