Koll

Easter Event!

35 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Right now there are 12295 eggs on server. So it's just luck or unluck.

Check the event drops on loa cuz in 2 days training there 10 hrs aprox Just 8 eggs is pretty shitty

45 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

Check the event drops on loa cuz in 2 days training there 10 hrs aprox Just 8 eggs is pretty shitty

Drop are same for all zones. Also all eggs on party?

What was the rate of Heart parts from the Valentine day event? Looks like the rates 1\5 or 1\10 of the heart parts rates.

Absolute number tells us nothing. Even with this sh1tty rates it could be a llittle bit usefull if ALL event parts are traidable. Just dont understand the logic to make 1 of 6 event items not tradable.

Koll fix it and make eggs tradeable...without all event tradeable items is event useless...4 hours farming and 0 eggs and lots of paint...omg

Edited by Tyriastenne

43 minutes ago, Tyriastenne said:

And why golden egg is not tradeable and in previously valentine event was valentine cake tradeable? Explain me this please

thats i guess mistake and will be fixed? coz until now, everytime the xp/sp boost item from event was tradeable (however for the normal egg, same thing was back in the time with gold bars, so i guess its just way this event works)

19 hours ago, Koll said:

Drop are same for all zones. Also all eggs on party?

Drop is ok. Balanced for all events items. Reward for event is perfect. Enchants is way to hell in events.

Edited by Stiba007

9 hours ago, San0 said:

golden eggs are now tradable.

Golden eggs and normal eggs ar still non-tradable. I was traing 5min agou and before this i was update client.

19 hours ago, Drap said:

Golden eggs and normal eggs ar still non-tradable. I was traing 5min agou and before this i was update client.

Hello. Sorry, found problem. Will be fixed with next restart.