Sign in to follow this  
Babeta

New Player - auction

Hey I just started this server and bought myself a weapon on auction to have an easier start since im a more casual player. Its been almost a day and I'm still waiting for the moderator confirmation. Not sure how long this things take but is there any chance to get them anytime soon?

Sorry for the trouble.

LP

3 hours ago, Babeta said:

Hey I just started this server and bought myself a weapon on auction to have an easier start since im a more casual player. Its been almost a day and I'm still waiting for the moderator confirmation. Not sure how long this things take but is there any chance to get them anytime soon?

Sorry for the trouble.

LP

Don't worry, it can take up to around ~2 days ;)

Though at this point, one would thought devs would add some sort of 'please be patient, confirmation can take up to 48 hours' or something like that. But it's understandable they're working 24/7 on the 2.0 update atm :P

32 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Though at this point, one would thought devs would add some sort of 'please be patient, confirmation can take up to 48 hours' or something like that. But it's understandable they're working 24/7 on the 2.0 update atm :P

Thank you for the reply :) I know the devs are busy working on the update and I probably hit the worst timing for it :) 

1 hour ago, Babeta said:

Thank you for the reply :) I know the devs are busy working on the update and I probably hit the worst timing for it :) 

Ah don't sweat it, this - as you call it - the "worst timing" has been around for over a half year and the end of it is nowhere in sight so... xD

13 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ah don't sweat it, this - as you call it - the "worst timing" has been around for over a half year and the end of it is nowhere in sight so... xD

i dont agree. i think that is getting really close

22 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

If you buy items it can't take up to 2 days. Mostly it's 4-6 hours. But based on time when you bought it.