Sign in to follow this  
Pakales

Pro FUN clan karming Low lvl's in EV

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

All I see here. Perkunas ally in a nutshell. People have problem for past three days with these faggots and you justify your china puppets actions. "maybe they just need spot" Ahahaha! If Kristoffer continue doing this three days in a row and they cant farm at all its not normal. He get killed like newb and call his friends to pk all lowbies. Sad truth m8 this server is basically one sided now and Chinas can do what they want without any consequences because opposition Dark Legion died. Just don't give up and next time these faggots come pm "Myrciu" if I will be available I will come to help with this cancer.

With my support :)

TK rules ahahah

16 hours ago, Pakales said:

just need wait till we grow up

Then u will join their side like everyone did already coz atm there is no other side :D

Still talking about us that were PKing people?
You join enemy's siege, you help with epics or whatever, then you get PKed at EV or ABG or wherever other spot then "SoiL IS PKING LOW LVLS WHAT A NOOB"
So sad..

P.S to the guy that made the thread, if you want to don't get PKed 1st option is to join an alliance or you can farm on lower spots than top spot of south, good luck B|

6 hours ago, fishfood said:

Well I can tell you when Zakna asked to join us all cp leaders had a vote, and as you can see he's not in westworld or affiliated with us. That speaks volume to your ally leader who invites whoever and whatever he wants without say from his people. 

Actually we have a completely different structure and more leaders than 1 ,since we aren't stacked up in europe prime like you mostly were. As an example when isno wanted to join our side in eu prime players rejected him the same way you described you rejected Zakna. But eu players can't really go and tell USor china prime who to accept or not and it kinda makes sense. I am sure you would have 0 say in who ROK recruits, hell i have played with those guys when i was lvl 40-50 in EV  10 months ago and im 100% sure of it cuze they speak no english at all and even if they did you woulnd't even know who they recruited in their prime until you see them at siege.

Edited by BlackJack

I'm the fun clan,at first you are bully less people and abuse, so we killed all of you, what is the problem?why do not the things that happened before and you curse the words sent to the forum?we saved your abusive pictures.

Edited by rzlineage
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, rzlineage said:

I'm the fun clan,at first you are bully less people and abuse, so we killed all of you, what is the problem?why do not the things that happened before and you curse the words sent to the forum?we saved your abusive pictures.

First of all my dear comrade you should learn proper English language skills or at least try to edit your post without mistakes.

Secondly if you are so called the fun clan ( your own quote I’m the fun clan) I have bad news for you, you are basically nothing, you represent our strong country like we are morans who have no respect for the law of combat. I have seen this clan in action and there are not bully’s like you say.  When they came to the spot they fight for it, then they farm on it till the end of prime time. They did not even brought some 70 lvl + characters to get the spot they fight with equal levels and equal equipment members of opposing side.
So at the end Mr. or Mrs. rzlineage you should learn to respect them because they can defeat your low level characters on equal field, they can defeat your 70+ lvl sk, they can defeat your 70+ sk with EE 70+ and gladiator 70+. And after all those fights you have to bring Necro 70+,EE 70+,SPS 70+,SK 70+, SWS 70+ and Tyrant for only purpose to defeat one party of 50+ lvl mages where they clearly do not have 9 people on and they are leveling with boxes. That is just pathetic. I hope you will never and I mean NEVER consider yourself FUN clan because we are more then you and we do not approve  your cowardly actions.

Edited by XiJinping
  • Like 2

On 18.4.2017 at 10:02 AM, SOiL said:

P.S to the guy that made the thread, if you want to don't get PKed 1st option is to join an alliance or you can farm on lower spots than top spot of south, good luck B|

BTW No Spam vs u Soil.....

But this is, who i have thinking to leave Server , for some Time.....

U have only the Choice with ((62-65 lvl  whatever +++) to join 1 of the 2 Allis/Sides )

for lvl up.

If ur not one of them u cant lvl up in Party u will be Raped ......PK for nothing.....whatever.

So for me who only like L2 since C1 is here finish,

I cant take so many time to choice one side and give full support , im 35+ in RL and have full work + family stuff.

This is the most prob. u cant farm in peace here , when lvl 70+ thinking they cool and rubbing over ur pty.

Cheers

Edited by CoCo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, CoCo said:

BTW No Spam vs u Soil.....

But this is, who i have thinking to leave Server , for some Time.....

U have only the Choice with ((62-65 lvl  whatever +++) to join 1 of the 2 Allis/Sides )

for lvl up.

If ur not one of them u cant lvl up in Party u will be Raped ......PK for nothing.....whatever.

So for me who only like L2 since C1 is here finish,

I cant take so many time to choice one side and give full support , im 35+ in RL and have full work + family stuff.

This is the most prob. u cant farm in peace here , when lvl 70+ thinking they cool and rubbing over ur pty.

Cheers

This game is not about farming mobs peacefully till cap. This game is about mass pvp, cooperation, politics. And honestly - there is no problem to farm till 70 without any problem(just PR from ppl who gank you and back to spot - examples - easyraki or fina). The problem is - to find a party where you needed. The original l2 15 years ago had the same mechanics where you had only LoA for top lvls and equip(and later dvk+bs). Here you have even enough locs for solo.

About PKing for nothing - there is no current policy to PK neutrals at least in ex-DL side, but often I see some hot heads who first kill - think(res) later. But in general - nobody care about 60x lvls exept it academy of war clans.

If you have only a couple of hours - u need to find some effective cp who play same hours or play some class which is on high demand (like sws\tank).