Sign in to follow this  
Pakales

Pro FUN clan karming Low lvl's in EV

The people on this forum LOL. So when Zakna stuns lowbies and griefs, them he's a rat loser, but when FUN guys do it "It's just classic, part of the game"

Hypocrite clowns

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, fishfood said:

The people on this forum LOL. So when Zakna stuns lowbies and griefs, them he's a rat loser, but when FUN guys do it "It's just classic, part of the game"

Hypocrite clowns

i was just writing the same lol, this guys are hilarious and have Double standards...low people sadly

58 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Hypocrite clowns

giphy.gif

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

PK is part of the game. 

Deal with it, grow and get ur revenge against them. 

QQ doesnt kill enemies. 

17861584_1123520391109478_6703826735562638611_n.jpg

Just leave that thread there for you zergling hypocrite's 

and the ban list always full of chinos too :D

i heard BizzQQ want to make war with CHN when he got more numbers

pls make it happen!

Edited by EMpoweR

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

Just leave that thread there for you zergling hypocrite's 

Stun ppl with intention to get drops ≠ PK ppl with or without reason

12 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Stun ppl with intention to get drops ≠ PK ppl with or without reason

6 hours ago, Pakales said:

they not first day come end just stun when we mass mobs... them don't need spot

so??

i always had this mentality that whoevers does this sh1t to stun/para under mobs is absolute sh1t, always tried to kill my enemies, but it happened mob luckily last hit him, well, thats unlucky and thats l2

it changed a bit from back then, not that i approve of it, but several ppl deserve to be stunned under mobs

also next thing is going to areas which are not for u with your free will ( sometimes its order and u cannot decline killing enemies), but going to areas where u cannot xp/farm is kind of pathetic, no matter which side does it

2 hours ago, Chaparrito said:

so??

Chinas at my pov dont need low itens... If they're doing that, theres a reason on it. 
If they suspect something that those guys are enemies, what can we do about it? 

And again, is too much QQ. Since I've started on Classic as tank, I was stunned on trains and had my itens dropped. If u have balls to deal with it, then just be patient and grow to fight against'em. 

And even ur "supreme leader" Soil killed ppl at EV and FoM. Even untagged ppl... So...

Edited by rhaegar

Tbh I think perkunas is scared of the chinazerg. They camp lowbies at Anghel's too :D

Edited by shibb

28 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Chinas at my pov dont need low itens... If they're doing that, theres a reason on it. 
If they suspect something that those guys are enemies, what can we do about it? 

And again, is too much QQ. Since I've started on Classic as tank, I get stunned on trains and got my itens dropped. If u have balls to deal with it, then just be patient and grow to fight against'em. 

And even ur "supreme leader" Soil killed ppl at EV and FoM. Even untagged ppl... So...

Who's calling Soil a "supreme leader" lol. Two wrongs don't make a right. You guys are free to go grief lowbies and stun them if it makes you feel better, but we are free to call you pussies out on the forums. 

I'm not sure who's stunning you on trains when you allied all of your enemies :ph34r:

4 hours ago, fishfood said:

Hypocrite clowns

actually we called him a rat because he was jumping to from side to side, nothing to do with what you mentioned. I dunno why you are so angry recently btw , its just a game :D

20 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

actually we called him a rat because he was jumping to from side to side, nothing to do with what you mentioned. I dunno why you are so angry recently btw , its just a game :D

Why do I have to be angry because I post about server politics? He's a rat that jumped from side to side because you allowed him too and welcomed him with open arms, so what does that make you? The Rat Nest?

If anything I'm disappointed in how this server is turning out to be, and even more so I can't play EU time anymore.

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

Why do I have to be angry because I post about server politics? He's a rat that jumped from side to side because you allowed him too and welcomed him with open arms, so what does that make you? The Rat Nest?

If anything I'm disappointed in how this server is turning out to be, and even more so I can't play EU time anymore.

Don't think thats a fair thing to say, how much control would you have had as a member of westworld regarding who ROK recruits as an example or jungle or w/e other allied clan.

it seems like fun have been on a PK spree last 2 days killing anyone they can find.

i ran into them a few times in fom yesterday and today and was pk'd for no reason :P mistaken identity ? i dunno but just find it fun 70+ pking in fom with a fg :P

and no iam not their enemy as iam new to the server and untagged not loyal to anyside yet so thats not why :D

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Don't think thats a fair thing to say, how much control would you have had as a member of westworld regarding who ROK recruits as an example or jungle or w/e other allied clan.

Well I can tell you when Zakna asked to join us all cp leaders had a vote, and as you can see he's not in westworld or affiliated with us. That speaks volume to your ally leader who invites whoever and whatever he wants without say from his people. 

9 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Sorry @rhaegar I feared you into mobs twice, woopsie, maybe you will win 18v9's or 9v9 ganks when I have all of LoA on me. Better luck next time.

Ok, GF at very first one. I dont care a bit from dying to mobs by fear. Was funny hahahaha. I think we will meet up some times from now on, hm. How many active players did u have that time?

19 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Ok, GF at very first one. I dont care a bit from dying to mobs by fear. Was funny hahahaha. I think we will meet up some times from now on, hm. How many active players did u have that time?