hazardas

destr or tyrant for starting(IM NEW)

Hey, im new on classic, and i want play with destr or tyrant. what char is better? help me guys :) My friend say that destr is bad for classic, its true?

both classes are pretty good in 2.0, however i think tyrant is more versatile, can adapt to many situation while destro is very good for 1 minute with zealot and frenzy (which disappears if enemies bursts u and u lose buffs)

so personally i would go for tyrant, but u have to choose yourself, here u can see some nice gameplay of tyrant (which doesnt even have rush from 77 yet)

ive played agains both on skelth and GK in 2.0 as a necro, and ive played both 76+ tyrants and destros so i do know a wee bit about both but iam no expert,

Destro is an insane killing machine for about 1 min, if you managed to stay alive while he burns his buffs your most likely to win the fight but if he do catch you with buffs up your fucked, ive seen the hero desto on GK 3 shot a hero DA from full hp/cp to death in 3 hits but once your buffs are down destros are kinda useless unless u got a bow as your slow and easy to kite around, in oly they can be awesome if played right and with the correct gear.

Tyrants are not as insane as destros can be but they are really really strong at all times, they can burst down a target fast and if your target tries to run away you got an strong ranged attack aswell, they are better at aoeing so should be faster to lvl up(i had a tyrant in a mage cp for a few months are he did great), but again they are abit gear dependent, for oly they are deadly againts most classes as they can sustain a high dps and take quite a few hits aswell, and tyrants are by far the fastest class in the game noone can run away from a tyrant unless they use super speed pot and u dont. 

as a high lvl necro ive fought both quite abit(tyrant mroe then destro as there just is more tyrants) and in open world pvp i dont think ive ever lost a 1v1 agains a destro but i have lost to tyrants, in oly destro have killed me but again tyrants are harder to deal with, when fighting agains destro's its more about who uses toys first so its a more demanding class but if your good at it its an insane killing machine for a short amount of time where tyrants are better all around and easier to play. 

When it comes to melee v melee i do belive destro is really hard to beat if same lvl/gear, they are more tanky then glads/tyrants and with buffs up they do alot mroe dmg then both glad/tyrant but again if you fuck up your buffs/rotation your easy picking and playing a destro you have to be at low hp to be good and againt good burst classes thats not allways a good thing if they know what they are doing, your allso suppose to carry more weapons/armor sets if you want to compete so its allso a more expensive class then the others.

there is alot of good tyrant and destro vids on youtube from both GK and skelth(granted skelth only really have 1 destro at 70+ atm) and i dont think he makes any vids so the GK vids are your best bet if you want to see them in action,

• Like 2