elvar

New idea for this great server.

Goodmorning friend, today i want write to you some idea for the server...

1) New player start so disadvantaged from other so i think you can give them free GK and some buff like empower lvl 2 and acumen level 2 to mage level between 0 - 30 or shield and might for fighter class... that give at new player the "Desire of play"

2) I think you need to leave drop item from mob, becouse some friend want quit becouse lose high up weapon. Nothing want create a tank becouse people stun him and he lose equip... that orrible... People spend month to create equip and they lose that equip for an idiot.

3) Some friend want quit the game becouse chinese people win all they are 300+ people with all equip +10 so impossible to win against them... for this i think need people from all nation who give you spam on website and give you advertising in all country.

4) Finally, Event is EVENT and people when see EVENT want a good drop or more than 3% exp... Sure is a 3x but 4% on 1000 exp is 40... 1040 what difference on level percent? 0.0001 give a bonus like 30% or 50% on weekend or all week... this is a event...

After this i think this is a great server.

Best regards and have a nice day.

12 hours ago, elvar said:

1) New player start so disadvantaged from other so i think you can give them free GK and some buff like empower lvl 2 and acumen level 2 to mage level between 0 - 30 or shield and might for fighter class... that give at new player the "Desire of play"

2) I think you need to leave drop item from mob, becouse some friend want quit becouse lose high up weapon. Nothing want create a tank becouse people stun him and he lose equip... that orrible... People spend month to create equip and they lose that equip for an idiot.

3) Some friend want quit the game becouse chinese people win all they are 300+ people with all equip +10 so impossible to win against them... for this i think need people from all nation who give you spam on website and give you advertising in all country.

4) Finally, Event is EVENT and people when see EVENT want a good drop or more than 3% exp... Sure is a 3x but 4% on 1000 exp is 40... 1040 what difference on level percent? 0.0001 give a bonus like 30% or 50% on weekend or all week... this is a event...

Hi

1) I believe that the desire of playing comes from the need of playing with other ppl and enjoy that, instead of soloing, and that includes support classes. I think that free buffs from 24-30 would exclude the few ppl that play support classes and are trying to find group offering just low level basic buffs to get party on that levels.Also they already begin with free top weapon, ss, buffs, and a quest for adquiring full d armor. First impressions are the most important things for ppl that start playing, to decide if they are gonna stay or leave, i agree. Maybe 2.0 will change something with the implementation of academy system

2) Its a core aspect of lineage, wouldnt change that. I have dropped top weapon in 1.3, and i didnt have adena for a new one. But my clan helped me and we crafted a new one. And here i am, just playing, if a player drops his gear, he must have friends/clan to help him recover it

3) Im not so much into politics but there is always a stronger side, and then it splits or other side becomes stronger after allying with other and so on, that makes the history of servers, you cant compete against strongest, try harder, build/join a clan, ally with others, nothing will stay the same forever

4) I think it is a matter of preference, if am not wrong, if it would be lets say +20% xp then no lifers would take much more advantage from it and gap with normal/casual players would be bigger (right?)

Edited by Cyane

12 hours ago, elvar said:

1) server is alrdy boosted for newbies
2) let him quit
3) let him quit
4) read 1) if dont like quit

quit = high rate H5 server is for u not Classic.

1) Free top ng weapon for 7 days + buff scrolls pack in not enough? Free buffs will kill the need to make parties with live supports.

2) Till 40 if u are not retart you tank aoe in non-dropable moon set+ ng initial dagger. After 44 in ev u can tank aoe in composite set w\o problems (I tanked aoe there in Moon set without problems as well). U can decrease the risk with blessed soe scrolls or push 1dd and healer go with you for trains.

3)Chinise not 300 but ~6-7 parties in their prime. And they are not the toughest ally on this server. At least yet. Its bad ass game anyway, maybe for you better play wow.

4)Event should not broke the balance. And now it does not. Except of eggs are not tradeable

14 hours ago, elvar said:

1) there is free 7 days ng weapon + herb of progress + free D grade set for new comers

2) Nope you dont need good items on tanks to pull, also you can get the newbie protection buff until 40?

3) chinise are kinda "new" to this server, they have a lot of good weapons because they bought a lot of COL's and bought them from the market from older players. They have 5-6 competitive parties at best. They also play in a prime that only asia players play so unless you are asian you won't see much of them.

4) Events are awesome ( this event isn't as good as the previous ones in terms of drop rate ) but the previous ones were insane. You can stack up on alot of buff scrolls and death certificates which are a MUST on 70++ and a great help on 60++

Btw: when i started playing here there were already players 72 and a few 73. Now i am one of the few 76's. If you think you are getting harrased at low levels, you will find highier levels a nightmare, it's impossible to stay neutral on 60+ or you will get pk-ed by most players just because.

Edited by BlackJack