Phantom Ranger pov

UchihaItachi CP

Clan: Perkunas

Ally: WickedSick

Scenerio: 9v9's Ganks and Mass PvPs

ENJOY! ;)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 6

Too bad we will not see these kind of fights anytime soon...Most of ppl showed there already left.
But overall good movie :) 

• Like 1

So I skimmed through the video, all of these are old fights from when SoiL and everyone else played? So your party that has remained playing here. I'm assuming normally maybe a bit less whatever, but you have no fights to show except from a few months ago?

Tell me more how much you like playing with double the number zerg. xDxD

2 minutes ago, fishfood said:

So I skimmed through the video, all of these are old fights from when SoiL and everyone else played? So your party that has remained playing here. I'm assuming normally maybe a bit less whatever, but you have no fights to show except from a few months ago?

Sorry to tell upset you but we play in EU prime where the numbers are around equal every night. and mass party on party happens multiple times a night.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Sorry to tell upset you but we play in EU prime where the numbers are around equal every night. and mass party on party happens multiple times a night.

Interesting, you guys fight multiple times a night even numbers and yet there's no videos at all? I remember deleting fights because it was taking up too much space in a days worth of pvp.

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

rofl, today during BS scout for pvp i hooked up on biz pt, which was going from BS to abg, and i thought like i will come and steal some frags while they massacre party farming there, but the surprise came once i saw there were actually 3 parties of enemies :D

the double numbers u are talking about are the siege numbers, eu prime is nowhere to be close to be double number whatsoever, so stop being delusional :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

rofl, today during BS scout for pvp i hooked up on biz pt, which was going from BS to abg, and i thought like i will come and steal some frags while they massacre party farming there, but the surprise came once i saw there were actually 3 parties of enemies :D

the double numbers u are talking about are the siege numbers, eu prime is nowhere to be close to be double number whatsoever, so stop being delusional :D 

Delusional? I don't play in EU time I don't know what goes on for the most part, I asked where all the footage of new fights were. I mean you guys fight ever day equal numbers multiple times but not a single video from any side is posted, just a video from 3-4 months ago. Forgive me for wanting to see some new fights.

I can tell you about 6x times the numbers NA time, and double the number enemies in Asia time though.

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Interesting, you guys fight multiple times a night even numbers and yet there's no videos at all? I remember deleting fights because it was taking up too much space in a days worth of pvp.

tonight during prime my party fought 1v1, 2v2 twice, 2v3 twice and 3v1 once.

Yesterday we fought 1v2, 2v2 4-5 times and once 3v3. I had 7 frapses yesterday from which i deleted 5 due to space. I only keep clips i'd potentially feature in a pvp movie.

I can release a 10-15min movie every day , but not every fight is interesting or i don't like how i played or i don't think its movie quality fight. Also editing takes time and it's annoying. I can usually be bothered to release a movie once or twice a month max. Some people collect clips for a few weeks/months and release the best fights to make it more interesting, like this movie. Quality->Quantity.

6 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Delusional? I don't play in EU time I don't know what goes on for the most part, I asked where all the footage of new fights were. I mean you guys fight ever day equal numbers multiple times but not a single video from any side is posted, just a video from 3-4 months ago. Forgive me for wanting to see some new fights.

I can tell you about 6x times the numbers NA time, and double the number enemies in Asia time though.

you can see fights from a few days ago in my latest movie, you can find the link topic yourself, i don't want to link it in rizos' topic.

13 minutes ago, fishfood said:

My Action! (recording program) fked up so i couldnt record anything last 1+ month. Made move while was clearning ssd space. Thats truth there are less INTERESTING pvps lately, but still we pvp everyday.

Well I put 18 v 27 or 9 vs zerg when enemies had some kind of lvl disadvantage etc so i thought its fair and interesting to watch

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

so Perkunas daily pvp = lv 74+ ppl gank on lv 65-69 AN Jungle 

very balanced right?

just because you don't know where loa is on the map it doesn't mean there is pvp happening in abg only. Today every fight perkunas had in abg was either 1v2 or 2v3 in numbers advantageous to your side.

Edited by BlackJack

its because you dont wan to bring the entire zerg to wipe them out.

do u ever wonder when u will have real competitions like Grain Kain server? gl with that

do u ever wonder when u will have real competitions like Grain Kain server? gl with that

You are so clueless it's actually sad :(

9 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

competition like on gran kain :D i guess u didnt see last video from gran kain which showed numbers of CCs on sieges right? Rise+RoA  vs  RMT, not really far away relatively to our server

Edited by MoDoy

enjoy the boring siege this weekend :)

On GK situation was is

RMT 300ppl , RoA 130 , Rise 150, so after months of losing RoA+Rise united to fight back.

Reminds you of something? Let's see:

VR 250 ppl , WS 120 ppl, Anarchy 60 ppl, fun 50ppl ( not a bit more ). So WS+A+Fun united to fight back.

You are so fucking stupid that you try to bring GK analogy when you don't know the situation there and it actually works against your argument, because the situation there is exactly like here.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

Just now, EMpoweR said:

at least they are fighting for epic all times

on Gk epics die in 1min and whoever deals most dmg loots. Again, you show you are clueless.

2 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

at least they are fighting for epic all times

its funny nobody mentioned anything when there was free farming of epics for half year, when WS had no chance to compete for them, but i guess that was ok

• Like 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

its funny nobody mentioned anything when there was free farming of epics for half year, when WS had no chance to compete for them, but i guess that was ok

if at some point WS ally is on the losing side again im gonna make whine thread every hour on forum.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

ur zerg just too strong in game and forum i must bsoe :P

u didn't seem to have problem when you were the zerg tho, interesting.