Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Rizos #3 PvP Movie

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its funny nobody mentioned anything when there was free farming of epics for half year, when WS had no chance to compete for them, but i guess that was ok

No chance? When I was in perkunas we didn't go for epics because nobody had chars, I came back 6 months later, perkunas was bigger and still didnt contest epics because of "no chars." So yeah if it's your fault you don't go to epics because of no chars then thats your problem. ES would still kill AQ time in there timezone when they were 1/3 of perkunas numbers

Here is your ally.

Come 9v9, lose.

Come 9v18, lose.

Come back with 3 parties and make me PR.

All the while there is 3 groups in ABG free farming and 1 in BS.

Cool server)

8 hours ago, Kure said:

Too bad we will not see these kind of fights anytime soon...Most of ppl showed there already left.
But overall good movie :) 

Pretty sure many of them will come back with 2.0

So basically yeah they're gone forever :D

5 hours ago, fishfood said:

No chance? When I was in perkunas we didn't go for epics because nobody had chars, I came back 6 months later, perkunas was bigger and still didnt contest epics because of "no chars." So yeah if it's your fault you don't go to epics because of no chars then thats your problem. ES would still kill AQ time in there timezone when they were 1/3 of perkunas numbers

sure dude, cannot say about everyones CDL, but WS had sorcerors ready in september, but i dont think we could contest it back then (even when we tried, it was massacre and no chance)

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Fixed. Check now

49 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

haha, it got blocked again? first time he uploaded it, youtube blocked him literally in 30s

Nice pvp video @Rizos , just some things i would try to improve for next time.

What i see is:

1. Prob with your videos is that if dajtovillage post one of his vids earlier than you, most of the pvp's seen on the video are already on dajtovillage pvp vid. Obviously because he's in ur CP, but still even if its from another point of view still the same pvp's

2. Music, man.. even tho i <3 Disturbed, some of those tracks are like 2006 :D Stricken i love this track, but cmon its old as fuck, you have some new albums from Disturbed wich are much great and new.

3. Nice to see some pvp's on good old Coliseum, tbh ur CP is a great CP with skilled players, may i say that i think WonderOrc does a great fuking job on CCing ppl (sleep, horror, etc.) 

Thats it , hope you dont take it as flame or something, just some tips for next videos, even tho im on enemy side i like to see both sides pvp videos its always nice.

Gl have fun around ;)

27 minutes ago, pete said:

What i see is:

1. Prob with your videos is that if dajtovillage post one of his vids earlier than you, most of the pvp's seen on the video are already on dajtovillage pvp vid. Obviously because he's in ur CP, but still even if its from another point of view still the same pvp's

2. Music, man.. even tho i <3 Disturbed, some of those tracks are like 2006 :D Stricken i love this track, but cmon its old as fuck, you have some new albums from Disturbed wich are much great and new.

3. Nice to see some pvp's on good old Coliseum, tbh ur CP is a great CP with skilled players, may i say that i think WonderOrc does a great fuking job on CCing ppl (sleep, horror, etc.) 

Thats it , hope you dont take it as flame or something, just some tips for next videos, even tho im on enemy side i like to see both sides pvp videos its always nice.

Gl have fun around ;)

Thx for tips. I had problem with sound track, Youtube blocked my movie several times for copyright, so in the end i just tried to just make it work with whatever songs :D,

About DajtoVillage, true but its also nice to see the pvp from another point of view

About WonderpOrk haha every1 who watch this clip coments this orc 1st. he is master of second plan :D. He is good orc <3

1 hour ago, pete said:

What i see is:

Gl have fun around ;)

There is only 3 clips i saw that have been in my pvp movies  from 30+ so its all good i think, watching difference perspective is very interesting at least to me.

Nice video, but next time count your enemies before state "18 vs 27". Cause it 22 not 27. Also i seriously doubt that all 22 is active. Same to 27 vs 45. It's 41 char not 45 and at least 5 of them are boxes (my bd 52lvl, se, sws). I was in that pvp, there were 50% of 60-65lvls and the rest 65-70(couple of 70+).

Its not quality vs quantity. Its high lvls vs low lvls. Cause whats happening when 65 lvl cast to 70+? Right - nothing.

About similarity of political situation to GK. Nobody blame you for joining china+es. Ppl blame you for not releasing this ally after DL is dissolved and now barely 110 ppl left.

Pvp 9vs9 is very good tradition. It's usual tradition of many servers I dunno why ppl dont do this here.

9 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Nice video, but next time count your enemies before state "18 vs 27". Cause it 22 not 27. Also i seriously doubt that all 22 is active. Same to 27 vs 45. It's 41 char not 45 and at least 5 of them are boxes (my bd 52lvl, se, sws). I was in that pvp, there were 50% of 60-65lvls and the rest 65-70(couple of 70+).

Its not quality vs quantity. Its high lvls vs low lvls. Cause whats happening when 65 lvl cast to 70+? Right - nothing.

About similarity of political situation to GK. Nobody blame you for joining china+es. Ppl blame you for not releasing this ally after DL is dissolved and now barely 110 ppl left.

Pvp 9vs9 is very good tradition. It's usual tradition of many servers I dunno why ppl dont do this here.

You think only your side has 65lvl chars and boxes? Ok.

3 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

You think only your side has 65lvl chars and boxes? Ok.

Name me boxes and 65lvls in your party in this movie. We discuss this particular movie here, no?

On this movie in moments when i was 73 uchiha was 69 lvl trilbil 67 sws 69 ee 67, bd 67

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

Just now, kktnxbye said:

Name me boxes and 65lvls in your party in this movie. We discuss this particular movie here, no?

Kristina in first movie even in main pt, cause lack of ppl, 63lvl, strong right?

38 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Kristina in first movie even in main pt, cause lack of ppl, 63lvl, strong right?

I was talking about pvp on 4th minute. Why do you appeal to 1st pvp (honestly - bish is not dd\bard) when i talk about another one? Why do you forget to name boxes in your party? It's rhetorical questions.

Pvp in loa\near - ok, pvp with pride and rok - ok, party on party - still ok (but cmon - u ganking box farm parties - no surprize they PR). But these 27 vs 45 is just a joke. It was already after DL dissolved, sh1tty farm parties with boxes and without support at all, half of them 56-65lvl(AN Jangle WildAtHeart).

Ok, I'm out, no point to argue. Here I see another side of the coin when every time your live-1party-attempts to take loa heart from box SM party has failed. And you taking more 4-9 ppl more to take it.

Just now, kktnxbye said:

I was talking about pvp on 4th minute. Why do you appeal to 1st pvp (honestly - bish is not dd\bard) when i talk about another one? Why do you forget to name boxes in your party? It's rhetorical questions.

Pvp in loa\near - ok, pvp with pride and rok - ok, party on party - still ok (but cmon - u ganking box farm parties - no surprize they PR). But these 27 vs 45 is just a joke. It was already after DL dissolved, sh1tty farm parties with boxes and without support at all, half of them 56-65lvl(AN Jangle WildAtHeart).

Ok, I'm out, no point to argue. Here I see another side of the coin when every time your live-1party-attempts to take loa heart from box SM party has failed. And you taking more 4-9 ppl more to take it.

Remember how you were yelling in shout: GO PVP, COMON. And so on, after you got rekt hard, even when we had less ppl.
In that moment we still didnt had all pt 70+, Anathema pt had only 1 or 2 guys at 70 lvl. SO?

28 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Here I see another side of the coin when every time your live-1party-attempts to take loa heart from box SM party has failed. And you taking more 4-9 ppl more to take it.

Show me fraps how our party is dying to SM on heart, because from last week i have 4 frapses 9v9 when you are the ones dying :) Btw that party outside of you is +2 levels on us and we are attacking with mobs on us and still win :) But yeah i guess im lying again for you :D I swear you live in a different reallity.

35 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Remember how you were yelling in shout: GO PVP, COMON. And so on, after you got rekt hard, even when we had less ppl.
In that moment we still didnt had all pt 70+, Anathema pt had only 1 or 2 guys at 70 lvl. SO?

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Show me fraps how our party is dying to SM on heart, because from last week i have 4 frapses 9v9 when you are the ones dying :) Btw that party outside of you is +2 levels on us and we are attacking with mobs on us and still win :) But yeah i guess im lying again for you :D I swear you live in a different reallity.

Proove or never happen, not in my habits to write anything in shout.

And yes, you are lying again, at least here "party outside of you is +2 levels on us". But here you lying cause of lack of info. All times I've been there (like 4-5 times) for last 2 weeks, bizz\uchi party was dying from 1st attempt and brought more ppl after. Even yesterday you stayed and waited for second party - this time you even didnt try to make it with 1 party like before.

I didnt play last 4-5 days cos of Easter holidays, some1 was boxing me, but when i played i dont remember ever dieing to any pt in loa 9v9 lately. Once we died to AD when i played  and thats it.

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

And yes, you are lying again, at least here "party outside of you is +2 levels on us". But here you lying cause of lack of info. All times I've been there (like 4-5 times) for last 2 weeks, bizz\uchi party was dying from 1st attempt and brought more ppl after. Even yesterday you stayed and waited for second party - this time you even didnt try to make it with 1 party like before.

Sure watch my next movie for the clips, also in the 10 fights we've had against ur party 9v9 i remember losing once on 3way and we had 6 ppl live attacking into you lul. We came back with 8 live and destroyed you without losing anyone. I think you have selective memory :D on monday we won 9v9 on heart vs you with 30 mobs on us w/o losing any1. You are the joke of the server.

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I didnt play last 4-5 days cos of Easter holidays, some1 was boxing me, but when i played i dont remember ever dieing to any pt in loa 9v9 lately. Once we died to AD when i played  and thats it.

Dont worry we wercked him even if u were box :D

Just now, kktnxbye said:

yday you had 2pt at heart, and when my ppl logged and  i had more than 3ppl boxing every char, we rushed to heart and kill you.
Try to lie more bro. Every time you are trying to acuse someone about lies, you are liying yourself. Pathetic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

On this movie in moments when i was 73 uchiha was 69 lvl trilbil 67 sws 69 ee 67, bd 67

You just described my groups levels too 4 people 73, 5 people 68-69. (And its still like that except I'm 74 now)

Just saying everyone has boxes on both sides, and level disparities. 

9 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You just described my groups levels too 4 people 73, 5 people 68-69. (And its still like that except I'm 74 now)

Just saying everyone has boxes on both sides, and level disparities. 

Ye when you have 1 person 75 ppl consider ur party already as full 75+ pt ^^. Also about numbers when i counted our side ppl on the movie pvps, i added all boxes aswell (it was always 9 or 18 or 27 etc and for sure we didnt have 100% live ppl, same as enemy side) Numbers might have small mistakes cos i just counted ppl manually on movie :P

Edited by Rizos