Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Rizos #3 PvP Movie

2 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

yday you had 2pt at heart, and when my ppl logged and  i had more than 3ppl boxing every char, we rushed to heart and kill you.
Try to lie more bro. Every time you are trying to acuse someone about lies, you are liying yourself. Pathetic.

Nope. Thats your ppl lying almost every time. You just making accusations without any proof. Even in this last one. I didnt say we were not 2 parties yesterday. Nevertheless we were 9 ppl alive. And you perfectly knew that( looking us from camera for more 1 hour - even mentally disabled ppl can count live persons) but you decided to wait 30m for 2nd live party (yes,maybe you had 1-2 boxes in these).

I operate the facts. What did I lie about?That AN Jangle and Wild clans were 60-65lvls for the moment of pvp? You point that in another pvp you had bish 63. How the fck its related? It's not, you just cannot make any proofs and throwing whatever you can. You lie about numbers in pvp cause you are even too lazy or stupid to count war tags in your videos.

Yes, its really pathetic - boosting your ego when gank farm parties of ppl who 5-8lvl lower than you and lying at every step.

I'm not even deny that you have some 9vs9 pvp when you won - I'm not braindead like you. I just described the pvps I participated. And these have the statistics which is opposite to your words. You playing for result - your purpose is take heart for your prime - and you take enough ppl for that. You wanna all castles and epics - you took 3\4 of server  for your side. It's understandable (even it's stupid), but denying obvious facts is just ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Nope. Thats your ppl lying almost every time. You just making accusations without any proof. Even in this last one. I didnt say we were not 2 parties yesterday. Nevertheless we were 9 ppl alive. And you perfectly knew that( looking us from camera for more 1 hour - even mentally disabled ppl can count live persons) but you decided to wait 30m for 2nd live party (yes,maybe you had 1-2 boxes in these).

I operate the facts. What did I lie about?That AN Jangle and Wild clans were 60-65lvls for the moment of pvp? You point that in another pvp you had bish 63. How the fck its related? It's not, you just cannot make any proofs and throwing whatever you can. You lie about numbers in pvp cause you are even too lazy or stupid to count war tags in your videos.

Yes, its really pathetic - boosting your ego when gank farm parties of ppl who 5-8lvl lower than you and lying at every step.

I'm not even deny that you have some 9vs9 pvp when you won - I'm not braindead like you. I just described the pvps I participated. And these have the statistics which is opposite to your words. You playing for result - your purpose is take heart for your prime - and you take enough ppl for that. You wanna all castles and epics - you took 3\4 of server  for your side. It's understandable (even it's stupid), but denying obvious facts is just ridiculous.

the only obvious fact is that you are retarded

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Yeah, you're not lying I WANT EVERY EPIC, ask biz what I think about epics. SO LOL, you cant even read properly, I never said that I had bish 63lvl. In this moment I had 4 active ppl, and we came together from the start, cause when I log, they pmed me are you going loa?. Oh,thx that you dont deny fact that we won "some" 9v9, cause you're not braindead like me, oh did I deny something, wait a second no. Yes we lie about wars cause you had 9ppl in pt, and some guy went to piss, sorry we needed to count it like 8ppl pt, sorry, but at some of this pvp's you could see that my pt was like 5ppl active, 7ppl, almost in every pvp I had to box some char, but w/e you are not braindead. 
PS: when my pt was 60lvl, and we were farming seal of shilen, rok,sm,vig 72+ we're coming to kill us. And we we're fighting sometimes losing, sometimes winning. But you didnt see any of my guys on forum making topics HURRDURR they are +12lvl's and they gank us, HURRDURR we are pvping on 55lvl archers vs unique mages pt 70+ HURRDURR. 
PSS: When you had 7pt farming loa, 3pt abg, and 2pt ganking my pt at bs, it was totaly fine. But right now we tooke 3/4 of server, yy
PSSS: When we had active pt, atleast 6/9, we were kicking your ass out of loa and you know it.
PSSSS: Yeah, blame me that I want for my ally all castles, and top farm location, I'm really bad person.
PSSSSS: Overall, you lied in every word, nice propaganda retard.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

PS: when my pt was 60lvl, and we were farming seal of shilen, rok,sm,vig 72+ we're coming to kill us. And we we're fighting sometimes losing, sometimes winning. But you didnt see any of my guys on forum making topics HURRDURR they are +12lvl's and they gank us, HURRDURR we are pvping on 55lvl archers vs unique mages pt 70+ HURRDURR. 
PSS: When you had 7pt farming loa, 3pt abg, and 2pt ganking my pt at bs, it was totaly fine. But right now we tooke 3/4 of server, yy
PSSS: When we had active pt, atleast 6/9, we were kicking your ass out of loa and you know it.
PSSSS: Yeah, blame me that I want for my ally all castles, and top farm location, I'm really bad person.

I already said it on forum but ill say it to you since  you are my party leader , if at any point our side is on the losing side again i will follow current enemy lead and I will create a QQ topic every single day on the forum.

OMG ENEMY ATTACKED US AND THEY HAVE OUT OF PARTY PROPRHET SUCH ZEDRGUHAG OMFG!!!

OH MY GOD U COME TO LOA AND ATTACK US WHEN OUR BISHOP HAD 98% MANA , DOESN"T COUNT NOT FAIR!

OMG U ARE LEVEL 74 AND 80% AND IM LEVLE 74 and 20% UNFAIR!!!

4 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

Yeah, you're not lying I WANT EVERY EPIC, ask biz what I think about epics. SO LOL, you cant even read properly, I never said that I had bish 63lvl. In this moment I had 4 active ppl, and we came together from the start, cause when I log, they pmed me are you going loa?. Oh,thx that you dont deny fact that we won "some" 9v9, cause you're not braindead like me, oh did I deny something, wait a second no. Yes we lie about wars cause you had 9ppl in pt, and some guy went to piss, sorry we needed to count it like 8ppl pt, sorry, but at some of this pvp's you could see that my pt was like 5ppl active, 7ppl, almost in every pvp I had to box some char, but w/e you are not braindead. 

"I never said that I had bish 63lvl" - "Kristina in first movie even in main pt, cause lack of ppl, 63lvl, strong right?"  - lier.

"I WANT EVERY EPIC" - here you distorting the meaning of "you" as a side(what I mean) and reply for "you" as a person(like you dont need it). Also magically you forget about 2nd reason to stay in ws+es+fun ally as CASTLES. But here you indirectly show that is working reason for you as well "Yeah, blame me that I want for my ally all castles,"

"PSS: When you had 7pt farming loa, 3pt abg, and 2pt ganking my pt at bs, it was totaly fine. But right now we tooke 3/4 of server, yy" - here you trying to link 2 unlinked facts cause you cannot show any reason why you still have your ally ws+es+fun on siedges. Obviously it's not regarding current eur prime when we have +- same qantity of partes.

You trying to appeal to the past conditions and events to justificate your actions to take away attention from facts and your lie.

"When we had active pt, atleast 6/9, we were kicking your ass out of loa and you know it." Here you lie again. I've seen ~ 5-6 times when you come in 9 chars and you always went to castle and after you always return at least with 3 more chars.

Sane ppl (even in your ally) know who telling the truth. They can see logic and illogic of both sides posts.

No point to argue with ppl who name black as white. It was my mistake to open the discussion. GL to stay in your wonderland.

kristinka is box pp, not bp, so he didnt lie

also its hard to know who is telling truth here, coz both sides just talk whats up, no facts behind words

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"I never said that I had bish 63lvl" - "Kristina in first movie even in main pt, cause lack of ppl, 63lvl, strong right?"  - lier. - Rizos: ITS PP LOL!

"I WANT EVERY EPIC" - here you distorting the meaning of "you" as a side(what I mean) and reply for "you" as a person(like you dont need it). Also magically you forget about 2nd reason to stay in ws+es+fun ally as CASTLES. But here you indirectly show that is working reason for you as well "Yeah, blame me that I want for my ally all castles,"

"PSS: When you had 7pt farming loa, 3pt abg, and 2pt ganking my pt at bs, it was totaly fine. But right now we tooke 3/4 of server, yy" - here you trying to link 2 unlinked facts cause you cannot show any reason why you still have your ally ws+es+fun on siedges. Obviously it's not regarding current eur prime when we have +- same qantity of partes. - Rizos: We know why we DO have ally, and we dont need to share our strategy details with enemies, do we? Its not our fault u are bunch of randoms without organisation, that focus on crying on forum, instead of focusing on the game, is it? Did we cry to you on forum to break your zerg ally when we had 120 ppl ally and you had 250? No?

You trying to appeal to the past conditions and events to justificate your actions to take away attention from facts and your lie. - Rizos: tell me what facts? Point out lies please and show PROOFS that its a LIE. 

"When we had active pt, atleast 6/9, we were kicking your ass out of loa and you know it." Here you lie again. I've seen ~ 5-6 times when you come in 9 chars and you always went to castle and after you always return at least with 3 more chars. - Rizos: 1. please learn to read. He said active pt atleast 6/9 obsiously he means 6 active players and 3 boxes. 2. we went to castle 5-6 times 9v9? You can only say "i've seen"? Any proofs? Cos im 100% sure its lie and ur lier hipocrite, if you cant proof your words better stop making useless posts full of lies and propaganda.

Sane ppl (even in your ally) know who telling the truth. They can see logic and illogic of both sides posts. - Rizos:Yes ppl know who is telling truth, our words are backened with proofs, ur words are empty lies so im sure ppl know who is telling truth.

No point to argue with ppl who name black as white. It was my mistake to open the discussion. GL to stay in your wonderland. Rizos: agree, no point to argue with liar posting empthy words- lies- without any proofs. Good that atleady by ur fails in this conversation you've shown forom community what kind of hipocrite lier you are.

@kktnxbye if you live in world of dreams and you rly believe ur party kicked our pt frpm loa and that ur pt is so strong but you cant proof your words then lets make 9vs9 today 21CEST in coliseum. No potions/scrols/additional boxes out of party allowed. Refusing the offer without offering another day or place is going to result in loose and admitting your cp doesnt stand a chance.

Edit: Ok so you didnt show up, didnt answer to my invitation or anything, so I see that you gave up. Then dont you dare to shittalk my cp if you cant provide proofs and you are afraid to 9v9 US.

Edited by Rizos

25 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@kktnxbye if you live in world of dreams and you rly believe ur party kicked our pt frpm loa and that ur pt is so strong but you cant proof your words then lets make 9vs9 today 21CEST in coliseum. No potions/scrols/additional boxes out of party allowed. Refusing the offer without offering another day or place is going to result in loose and admitting your cp doesnt stand a chance.

@myparty - Meet 20.45 CET in Giran- we go loa.

no wars = ez farm = ez exp = ez game!

Our Strategy for today:

giphy.gif

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

@myparty - Meet 20.45 CET in Giran- we go loa.

no wars = ez farm = ez exp = ez game!

Our Strategy for today:

giphy.gif

still waiting for your pov frapses ;p we need more dagger videos

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

"I never said that I had bish 63lvl" - "Kristina in first movie even in main pt, cause lack of ppl, 63lvl, strong right?"  - lier.

"PSS: When you had 7pt farming loa, 3pt abg, and 2pt ganking my pt at bs, it was totaly fine. But right now we tooke 3/4 of server, yy" - here you trying to link 2 unlinked facts cause you cannot show any reason why you still have your ally ws+es+fun on siedges. Obviously it's not regarding current eur prime when we have +- same qantity of partes.

You trying to appeal to the past conditions and events to justificate your actions to take away attention from facts and your lie.

"When we had active pt, atleast 6/9, we were kicking your ass out of loa and you know it." Here you lie again. I've seen ~ 5-6 times when you come in 9 chars and you always went to castle and after you always return at least with 3 more chars.

Sane ppl (even in your ally) know who telling the truth. They can see logic and illogic of both sides posts.

No point to argue with ppl who name black as white. It was my mistake to open the discussion. GL to stay in your wonderland.

Again lies in every word, nice propaganda. Having fun of you.

34 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

still waiting for your pov frapses ;p we need more dagger videos

I can show you like 3 min material of Anytime fragging but from Rizo's POV :DD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Edit: Ok so you didnt show up, didnt answer to my invitation or anything, so I see that you gave up. Then dont you dare to shittalk my cp if you cant provide proofs and you are afraid to 9v9 US.