Aveend

Caple Questions

Hello guys! I'm new on this server and have a caple questions.

1) How many clients i can run ?

2) If the server goes to 2.0, will there be a wipe ?

3) What with economy on server ?

P.S. Sorry for this newbie Topic ^_^

11 minutes ago, Aveend said:

1) one client , you can run more with premium accounts

2) ofc no wipe

3) doesn't make sense, sorry.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

1) one client , you can run more with premium accounts

2) ofc no wipe

3) doesn't make sense, sorry.

Thx u dude!) its awesome with one client!! What classes would you recommend playing solo? I last time play in Lineage II around in 2009 year xD

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Aveend said:

Thx u dude!) its awesome with one client!! What classes would you recommend playing solo? I last time play in Lineage II around in 2009 year xD

wow, first new player which instead of crying for more clients for boxes appreciates this restriction

bravo, we have l2 player here guys -_-

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wow, first new player which instead of crying for more clients for boxes appreciates this restriction

bravo, we have l2 player here guys -_-

Dude its oldschool hardcore xD play with one box and on x1! i'm play around 7 year Paladin on x1 xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aveend said:

Dude its oldschool hardcore xD play with one box and on x1! i'm play around 7 year Paladin on x1 xD

If you like tanks, DA is awesome here, decent solo cuze of panther, can play in all kinds of parties, top tier in pvp and oly( when 2.0 comes)

There isent really a "best" class for solo play, sure some classes are stronger then others but in the end it comes down to what you like.

l2 classic is not a sprint and to be able to compete you need to put in months of work and for the amount of time you spend you gotta play something you love or your gonna end up getting bored and quit.

so you should pla the class you enjoy the most.

that being said, there is a few classes that will get grps faster, mages/tank/sws/bd/wc/ol/ee/se/bp/archers 

Aoe is the main way to xp on here it seems for non CP players so unless you plan on soloing your best bet it to make a class that is usefull in aoe grps and due to the 1 client limit even SE are in high demand on here as i hardly see any mages have a recharger boxed and a mage party with no Se is just meh.

so agian the best advice i can give you about class is: play what you enjoy becourse your gonna have to spend alot of hours playing it.

i hope this helps.

If you like Warcryer, go for it, its cool class on pvp. Has strong debufs. Our cp WC is beast and never afk :D. Im sure you can find good cp if you pick WC.

Wc really? it's only box buff classes even when I played OL i sucked from archer cos they have their stun 900 range meanwhile wc or ol debuffs range 600, anyway DA my opinion go for DA he fu... everything in 1x1 pvp and quite good at solo exp also y can try SK or go for necro this classes OP 1x1 and no need explanation why 

• Like 1

All this comment above server has in deficency of supports, but if y wanna play support that are good also for 1x1 pvp better go ol, y cant farm with wc it's 100% unfarmable solo char go 

7 hours ago, Aveend said:

If you mean Adena value, there's basically zero inflation despite the lack of big NPC adena dumpsters like on offic server (enchant shop).

Especially interesting is the CoLmarket massive fluctuation. I'm quite active on the market so 95% of my income comes from buying and selling these coins, but sometimes being inactive for 2 days means you're actually at loss because the price for which you were buying on Monday is suddenly the regular selling price on Wednesday and it might take even ~2 weeks until the selling price gets your coins into ever-so-slightly profit column. (so it's best to simply sell them at loss and adapt to the market asap).

As for the full items, there's again pretty much nonexistential barter trade. If you've played private servers' around that 2009, you might remember that at the later stage of servers' life the adena value was so low that only trades being made then was full items for a different full items, like +6 dc robe set for +6 tlm heavy set. People here have faith in adena value so they have no problem selling their most valuables like +10 weapons for adena. Sometimes you can encounter even RB jewels being sold for adena.

So from the economic point of view, the server is in exceptionally good health.

Though one economical problem that server is facing right now is admins' completely pointless decision to remove the enchants as rewards from events. Their reasoning was to reduce the ++weapons, but that has literally zero positive effect because most of the +10++ weapons are coming from the auction house. The only people affected by this are the newbies who have harder time catching up (because no enchants from event items -> event items price drops -> newbies get less adena from their major income) and further they have harder time getting some basic OE weapons as well because the price for scrolls is increasing on the other hand. So in the final consequence, the ammount of +4 ~ +6 weapons decrease, but the ammount of +10 ~ +12 weapons remains exactly the same. I believe admins will realize how shortsighted decision this was and will change their view on this for the next event.

---
[1] Coin of Luck premium currency which is mostly used to buy the additional box; it has extremelly high demand - if you set a good selling price, it's no problem to sell a quarter billion worth of coins in a day

Edited by FryderykChopin

4 hours ago, Dancerok said:

All this comment above server has in deficency of supports, but if y wanna play support that are good also for 1x1 pvp better go ol, y cant farm with wc it's 100% unfarmable solo char go 

Oh)  i think now play Warcryer, try server and buy Premium, for double boxing for my Tank)

right now they can exp solo with infinite mana (cat/pony) and 35 lvl nuke, but i guess its not what ppl expect from summoner. On new update 2.0 which should come soon, there will be pet soulshots added so you will finally be able to with your pet kiling mobs. Its going to be rly strong class for pve and pvp on 2.0 patch.

Dont listen to coments about WC from ppl who never played support. Just exp it for now, you can even exp to 5x solo if you have good weapon and armor( but im sure ull find exp or rb partys much earlier. If you try it off and decide that its not interesting class for you, you can easily start new character and have this WC as buffer box :)

edit: Here is gameplay of WC gank on our server ^^ 

Edited by Rizos

Warc is good if u have good cp. Solo with warc is bdsm. DA\SK is more universal. SK can farm equip from enemies quite well, ask z0z or kristoffer about that. Tanks\sws are always welcome for aoe\rb.Can do solo as well.

Summoners (es and warlock) are out-of-party box chars for pvp. Also warlocs are not actual cause in this cronicles only PR is actual after 60lvl (it doesnt matter really for FC if it does 8k dmg or 11k to robe).

13 hours ago, Aveend said:

1) A CAPLE

2) NO

3) YES

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

right now they can exp solo with infinite mana (cat/pony) and 35 lvl nuke, but i guess its not what ppl expect from summoner. On new update 2.0 which should come soon, there will be pet soulshots added so you will finally be able to with your pet kiling mobs. Its going to be rly strong class for pve and pvp on 2.0 patch.

Dont listen to coments about WC from ppl who never played support. Just exp it for now, you can even exp to 5x solo if you have good weapon and armor( but im sure ull find exp or rb partys much earlier. If you try it off and decide that its not interesting class for you, you can easily start new character and have this WC as buffer box :)

edit: Here is gameplay of WC gank on our server ^^ 

Dont want to Dissapoint you but I played here for OL for 3-4 month and Ol was 72 not 32 or something like that, and trust me y can kill 1x1 if enemy stupid yep tru but in all other cases y gona be rekt, I dont wanna discribe you how it looks like but for example y can get DA or SK in sleep debuff and bla bla bla and finall find yourself out of mana and DA still alive.... of course if y planing to Donate for your OL demon +12 or more yea probably Y gonna be better in pvp but in other cases(with demon +0) y gonna be kitet silenced and other stuff before y will cast your sleep, in video no good pvp 1x1( maybe moment with gladi was ok ) only with clan where he was free to get close range and sleep fear enemys that actually didn't care about him,basically if you are playing on wc most of DD classes will rekt you and it's 100% not solo class that's why I advise you some tank or bow or mage or summoner for solo they are much better right now.... 

Dude WC/OL is not class to play solo. L2 is not solo game. I posted this movie just to show what good offensive skills wc has. Question is if the guy likes to play WC or not. Overall WC is nice class to play but you need cp - this is not hard to find for active wc. If I my CP wc made some movie i would post it here to show whats WC work in full pt pvp not in solo ganks.