Sign in to follow this  
Ryujin

How many playing players right now?

Hello, cuz COmmunity service in game are offline, i have question about community. How many players playing on server?2k, 3k or 4k+ ? I asking cuz we r looking for a good lineage 2 server with good population :).

TY for answer :) and sry for offtopic ofc :(.

Ryujin.

Edited by Ryujin

HEllo,

Server is alive and full of joy ! Join our big community ! All good hunting spots is full of pll.

p.s. if specific ~2,5k on peak.

WELCOME !

Edited by DecaDurabol

The server has very good online and never feels empty because all time zones are represented. It has been stable for 1.5 years already and it seems to get only better and better on online count. If you are looking for a stable server with a lot of ppl on a very fun to play oldschool style chronicle this is the place.

38 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

The server has very good online and never feels empty because all time zones are represented. It has been stable for 1.5 years already and it seems to get only better and better on online count. If you are looking for a stable server with a lot of ppl on a very fun to play oldschool style chronicle this is the place.

are you sure ?? its one side server 12 pt + vs 2 partys if i am wrong pls tell me party are in that second side of them 2,thanks

1 hour ago, nNyxi said:

are you sure ?? its one side server 12 pt + vs 2 partys if i am wrong pls tell me party are in that second side of them 2,thanks

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

lel, nnyxi just came back and he pretends he knows whats up

make a list of partys pls.

2 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

just yday when i came randomly with biz cp to abg, there were 3 enemy parties

next thing is u have problems with numbers, yet i heard u enemied jungle recently?

13 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

I havent played for 5 days but i guees much didint change. In EU prime there were always 3-4 pt on ab (nightstalkers pt, angelinehri+few other ppl, jungle pt and awakendemon pt). In our ally: 2pt perkunas, 2pt anathema and 2? ES (not sure about this) anyway it's not 2vs12

25 minutes ago, nNyxi said:

in eu prime it's equal , in america its many parties vs fishfood yes, but he is free farming anyway no idea why he cries all the time. While you didnt play we had 3-4 pt's of WS in eu and enemies had 10+ everyday for 3-4 months , difference is we didnt cry, but fish is crying 24/7 even though he is free farming on heart.

• Like 1

still living in the past? go back free farming LOA (oh im sry EU prime is "equal") only EternalRats + Chinos free farming

I have no idea how many players play because there are plenty of boxes. 

But before you get started I just want to tell you to expect to get a constant pk from 65+ lvl players starting at lvl 30, where for example at Silenos (south of Giran) they stay 2-3 lvl 70 to give pk to everyone just like keep the spot for their boxing. At lvl bigger 40+ it's going to be very hard to make xp all because of bigger lvl players who give pk for fun because on this server you get rid of pk very easily with some scrolls.

But if you have no problems with those kind of actions (but I warn you that they are frequent) than you can join. GM's are professionals and the server works well.

P.S. Sorry, I'm not an english speaker but I hope you understand my message.

4 hours ago, lucian1941 said:

I have no idea how many players play because there are plenty of boxes. 

But before you get started I just want to tell you to expect to get a constant pk from 65+ lvl players starting at lvl 30, where for example at Silenos (south of Giran) they stay 2-3 lvl 70 to give pk to everyone just like keep the spot for their boxing. At lvl bigger 40+ it's going to be very hard to make xp all because of bigger lvl players who give pk for fun because on this server you get rid of pk very easily with some scrolls.

But if you have no problems with those kind of actions (but I warn you that they are frequent) than you can join. GM's are professionals and the server works well.

P.S. Sorry, I'm not an english speaker but I hope you understand my message.

none of them are true i am 59 lvl and i have pked 2 times 59 lvls noone pked noone like the way you are saying

Just check server stats, people as JackHerrer running for low location and making ego up.

They are loosers, just dont give up, exp exp exp. He never come to higher location, theirs others chars play in clan Rage/StonedPortress (crest weed lief), so we killing these noobs everytime, when we meet them. 

They are connect with clan Nighstalkers, BP Kyrgios.

The peak was ~3 month ago, when all aoe locs were swarmed with new ppl, you couldnt go to partisan\ai\ev withiout pvp for spot\agreements b\w parties. Now its easier, 1\3 of the time these locs are empty, the rest of the time its not so many ppl to have fights for spots. Now its the perfect time to start, even item prices are down for 20-30% (c-b gr).

I DONT JUSTIFICATE THEM BUT! Newbie-PK is a part of the game,it's always been and it's even help to grow ppl stronger, play better, cooperate. Ppl learn that it will be enemies who higher lvl and how to deal with it. I've been killed by snedgop and sibur ~ 3 times when I was 40-50 but next time I seen them - I was 58lvl and all next times we met I got a lot of d staff from them, even +3 brig helm.

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

none of them are true i am 59 lvl and i have pked 2 times 59 lvls noone pked noone like the way you are saying

You have forum account from july 24, 2016 and high chance your character too. Maybe at that time was as you say. I talk what's happend now, as new player without lvl 52+ support and ++++items. Belive me if you have no items, no support you have to farm more one spot(like silenos, cruma). Old players looking for "fun" and they go to this spots to pk, stun for dropping items from mobs. Let new players reply because they know better what's happend.

5 hours ago, lucian1941 said:

You have forum account from july 24, 2016 and high chance your character too. Maybe at that time was as you say. I talk what's happend now, as new player without lvl 52+ support and ++++items. Belive me if you have no items, no support you have to farm more one spot(like silenos, cruma). Old players looking for "fun" and they go to this spots to pk, stun for dropping items from mobs. Let new players reply because they know better what's happend.

i have alt 37 lvl atm so i know what happens in cruma

5 hours ago, lucian1941 said:

iam pretty new to the server and iam 58 and ive been pk'd a few time but this was all pre 40, since lvl 40 ive been pk'd once and that was due to mistaken identity i think, sure there are ppl that pk for no reason but its not as bad as you make it sound like or if so you might be the most unlucky person in the server or maybe you provoke someone and now they are just pking you on sight i dont know.

Not sure of the total population, but the server has people on throughout the entire day. NA/EU/Asian timezones. Population was 2k+ back when sieges were almost 300v300. Yes at one point we had more people than Gran Kain sieges at the time, but due to recent events one ally disbanded making the server extremely one sided. The current online activity has declined dramatically but still has active groups online at any given time.

Something unique I noticed with this server is that the total population might seem low but the activity is enormous. I can't speak for lowbie zones, but once you hit AbG+ there is always parties everywhere. Check giran harbor and see the market for yourself.

The server has been stable for well over a year and has ongoing updates, expect a lot of new players and returning players in the upcoming 2.0 patch.