MoDoy

KingBottaki

next episode of 

waiting for pro arguments how its not bot but some mouse looping macro (but i guess u dont need to be rocket engineer  to figure out whats up)

enjoy botting in 60fps (recommending to play 2.0 sped up, coz its quite long)

Edited by MoDoy

I see a guy that stun mobs while chaneling, runing with a box after him. I don't know any  bots that are able to see a mob chaneling spel, and react.

Just looking at the way he stuns you can se there are no patern in it,like a boot program whill do it, sometimes he stuns first mob sometimes is 1 hit and after stuns sometimes 3/4 hits till mob start casting something  and he use it to intrerupt.

So if you hate him so much you need something better than this to ban him.

Edit: and at min 20:18 you can se how he kill mob forget to pick up and stun next mob that apeard and start casting and after pick up,this is not smth a boot program can do.

Edited by Werew

2 hours ago, Werew said:

I see a guy that stun mobs while chaneling, runing with a box after him. I don't know any  bots that are able to see a mob chaneling spel, and react.

Just looking at the way he stuns you can se there are no patern in it,like a boot program whill do it, sometimes he stuns first mob sometimes is 1 hit and after stuns sometimes 3/4 hits till mob start casting something  and he use it to intrerupt.

So if you hate him so much you need something better than this to ban him.

Edit: and at min 20:18 you can se how he kill mob forget to pick up and stun next mob that apeard and start casting and after pick up,this is not smth a boot program can do.

Actually any bot can be set to interrupt mobs casting. You literally described one of the most basic bot functions with priorities. 

14 minutes ago, Werew said:

then you must be more experienced than me in boting

i have never used adrenaline myself, however just from hearing in past what functions and possibilities adrenaline has, u can literally launch rocket into the space with it

as i said, anybody who saw kingleonidas outside of town knows about his xping routines, but to be fair, he is doing quite good job compared to other botters to hide it (hide like he hasnt got caught by gms to get ban, still everybody knows) ;) and whoever cannot see the bot gameplay on video must be blind or he isnt sharpest tool in the shed :D 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, fishfood said:

Actually any bot can be set to interrupt mobs casting. You literally described one of the most basic bot functions with priorities. 

You should listen to this expert, also invite nnyxi here and they will decide what it was for sure.

Edited by UchihaMadara
  • Like 3

I don't see patern in his play, like there are few times when he don't agro mob before hit even if he do it like 95% of times even if mob is near him I don't think programs "forget" to do actions. So in my opinion is just  you'r personal hate vs him.

Theres a time that me and some friends saw him plvling in this same spot at midnight (SA time) and passed like 15 hours and he still there. How can 1 ppl stays plvling for 15 hours like that? LOL! Ofc he might stopped to plvl in the middle of this time, but lets imagine the worst.

Or u have no life or no job/college/school/gf/bf/family. Or u pay some china child to play for ya. 

For example when I whas in college I whas doing the same. Alot of free time, I whas sleeping, eating and farming all day long for months lvl-ing my TK with fenir( still can't understand how I din't go crazy or didn't get bored).

Edited by Werew
  • Like 1

which sane person is capable of fighting 5 same mobs without shots* and buffing himself only one buff once upon a time? 

*i dont count summoners, you can chill @gfbot :D 

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1

Wow someone actually watched 42+ minutes of this sh1t :D. If there are live player actions from time to time, what does it implicate? He might be close to pc boting, watching moves and playing manually from time to time lol.

5 minutes ago, BANhammer said:

42:30 prp(2nd window) goes around the tree very smoothly :) 

considering u bot at same spot for months, its really good idea to actually make your own mapping of the zone (at least adrenaline allows it), and even w/o it, nowadays bots dont get stuck on things while following

and anyway, it didnt really look like player moved it manually at that moment

There are plenty of indirrect proofs in that vid...another one which noone mentioned yet is its clear location with x, y, z coordinates 0,0,0, where he moves when all mobs are respawning or are out of sight... let the GMs check logs

11 minutes ago, Kure said:

There are plenty of indirrect proofs in that vid...another one which noone mentioned yet is its clear location with x, y, z coordinates 0,0,0, where he moves when all mobs are respawning or are out of sight... let the GMs check logs

i doubt staff can ban him upon this video itself (and i didnt really count to ban him with this, since i knew he got checked several times), its video from like 3-4 months ago (u can see at the end i was 70 lvl, so it was back in end of january/start of february), but i didnt really have will to post it, coz it wouldnt ban him

however showing it to community, i believe they will shame him enough for it and he will stop bragging about how he lvls up from 55-74 in 3 months (or 64 to 67 in less than 6 days) and will not bark how he is justice and pro and bullsh1ts like that ;D

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i doubt staff can ban him upon this video itself (and i didnt really count to ban him with this, since i knew he got checked several times), its video from like 3-4 months ago (u can see at the end i was 70 lvl, so it was back in end of january/start of february), but i didnt really have will to post it, coz it wouldnt ban him

however showing it to community, i believe they will shame him enough for it and he will stop bragging about how he lvls up from 55-74 in 3 months (or 64 to 67 in less than 6 days) and will not bark how he is justice and pro and bullsh1ts like that ;D

well like half year ago there was some ban based on video... some archer with ++BOP also in BS .. so we will see

Just now, Kure said:

well like half year ago there was some ban based on video... some archer with ++BOP also in BS .. so we will see

it wasnt upon video :D its just staff checked him after (but he was literally trash to set up bot, like literal disaster, he couldnt even set up to relog/soe his chars when enemies come into like 5k range or something to be safe, or bsoe if one of the chars lose CP or ANYTHING so it was easy to catch him for admins)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

it wasnt upon video :D its just staff checked him after (but he was literally trash to set up bot, like literal disaster, he couldnt even set up to relog/soe his chars when enemies come into like 5k range or something to be safe, or bsoe if one of the chars lose CP or ANYTHING so it was easy to catch him for admins)

i rly dont know how such programs work... i just saw vid with clear bot and saw him afterwards on banlist... same as now.. i see vid of clear bot so i have hope for baning him as well :P 

Ok ok girls and boys calm im here
Even the rocks on Bs laugh by this "my butt is so stomped by this guy when he was untag that even 4 months later i still feel his penis in my anus"...
You record an ally member (as it is supposed i was back then) farming on bs by 4000 range to prove what?You plan all time to do that right?So you would have something to say by the time you gonna face me directly?Why you didnt upload it all this time this "wanna" report someone because he farm for 40 mins on bs
Secondly...You must learn that by the time you tried to make me get banned for no reason and i saw that clearly you took my attention to you, and what this means?... ^_^
Thirdly...the active heal you see from pp comes from this little think i use in my laptop near my main keyboard of my desktop....learn what is that even it is very old but he do its job very goodrazer-nostromo-gallery-1.png

And lastly..Because i like the actions more than words and you are not the guys that can stump me at all here we are
(the songs name is Adrenaline xD)

Also ModoyD i got like 4k screens i will search for them and i will find that moment you were down there for this long time...I think i screened you there being "afk" like a nerd...Give me the date