MoDoy

KingBottaki

You'r just haters lol, that thing at min 42:30 you say is hapenning al the time  without any  lol programs, if the one taht box is on folow don t go to far before box get stuck or lose target and you come back or there is a way  to follow box whill do it and you don't even need to alt+tab. Comming with this  thing  that  you learn in first weeks after you start dual box ever in you'rlife lol.  just prove you are haters and nothing more. Even if he is actually booting proffs that you say are total bullshit

1 hour ago, rhaegar said:

Theres a time that me and some friends saw him plvling in this same spot at midnight (SA time) and passed like 15 hours and he still there. How can 1 ppl stays plvling for 15 hours like that? LOL! Ofc he might stopped to plvl in the middle of this time, but lets imagine the worst.

Or u have no life or no job/college/school/gf/bf/family. Or u pay some china child to play for ya. 

I could be spending 15 hours killing mobs.... in fact i did it, But now that I went up to 76 I feel tired and I play really very little

Edited by SayMeowWithMe
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Ok ok girls and boys calm im here
Even the rocks on Bs laugh by this "my butt is so stomped by this guy when he was untag that even 4 months later i still feel his penis in my anus"...
You record an ally member (as it is supposed i was back then) farming on bs by 4000 range to prove what?You plan all time to do that right?So you would have something to say by the time you gonna face me directly?Why you didnt upload it all this time this "wanna" report someone because he farm for 40 mins on bs
Secondly...You must learn that by the time you tried to make me get banned for no reason and i saw that clearly you took my attention to you, and what this means?... ^_^
Thirdly...the active heal you see from pp comes from this little think i use in my laptop near my main keyboard of my desktop....learn what is that even it is very old but he do its job very goodrazer-nostromo-gallery-1.png

And lastly..Because i like the actions more than words and you are not the guys that can stump me at all here we are
(the songs name is Adrenaline xD)

Also ModoyD i got like 4k screens i will search for them and i will find that moment you were down there for this long time...I think i screened you there being "afk" like a nerd...Give me the date

What exacly has this char valivijelie in common with modoy? :O. @MoDoy its ur box? 

13 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

What happened Modoy/Rizo?Why dont you speak now?ah?

I just hate botters, dunno why you mention me, buf if you already called my bame ill say that in my opinion the guy on 50 min movie is obviously boting. You also didnt give any proof defending yourself. Movie that you posted showing some random tank, Should it have smth in common with me? Also i dont see any strange behavior of that guy to say its bot, mby you can explain me why you posted this video?

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

What happened Modoy/Rizo?Why dont you speak now?ah?

Dno but he posted a 50min movie about you botting and your proof is a tank that kills 1 mob and doesn't fight back? Our elven elder pm-ed you to stop attacking this guy cuze they are real life friends and are on same teamspeak. Still don't get what it has to do with us and why you keep mentioning rizo for example.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Even the rocks on Bs laugh by this "my butt is so stomped by this guy when he was untag that even 4 months later i still feel his penis in my anus"...
You record an ally member (as it is supposed i was back then) farming on bs by 4000 range to prove what?You plan all time to do that right?So you would have something to say by the time you gonna face me directly?Why you didnt upload it all this time this "wanna" report someone because he farm for 40 mins on bs

4k range :D i would say it about 900 range the moment u pass behind tree, because i was standing at the cliff behind the tree

Secondly...You must learn that by the time you tried to make me get banned for no reason and i saw that clearly you took my attention to you, and what this means?... ^_^

attention only with bragging on forum, ally or not ally, botter is botter and i hate it, especially when player brags afterwards with achievements he didnt accomplish himself

Thirdly...the active heal you see from pp comes from this little think i use in my laptop near my main keyboard of my desktop....learn what is that even it is very old but he do its job very good

i have never mentioned active heal, to be fair i can do same heal with just alt tabbing and clicking short macro with /useskill heal and /attack, so the pp heals and follows me, however this buffing 1 buff every 20s is hilarious :D u should fix that in your script and yeah, i know that thing and it helps, but it doesnt allow u to bot :D

********************* didnt want to point this out before he replies with his poor excuses, so ********************************
u can put mouse on video and go to these times one after each other, those are only times there were not visible mobs for the soft, and our kingbottaki went to our old known "rest point", which is like the oldest feature of the bots

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

its nice that u try so hard and doing active botting (for ppl who doesnt know what it is, its pretty much u put L2 client into background botting while u do job/watch movies/bworse internet, while u set ALARM to notice u when ppl run in certain range (u can put w/e u want, preferably 4-5k+ so u have time to finish things and alt tab to pretend u are active), but sadly this is too obvious u are actually using software to help u play

**************************************************************************************************************************************

PS: i dont know why u bring into your bottaki post another bot, especially trying to rekt me with it, when i have literally nothing to do with either cowgirlfromhell, this tank, this SE, xNirvana or u (i hope i mentioned everybody which appeared on your lolo video)

so cya scrub KingBottaki

• Like 1

Can you set alarm on adrenalinebot?Excuse me but i remained on the L2Walker era-how you know that?....Give me the date you recorded it to find the pic....
ModoyD you are like your clanmates (Joy etc)...You start wars without count the factors...Poor boys :(
Also i checked in your posts that you knew i got inspected...So you reported me all this times i got inspected?You say that by yourself lol
"If you have this "mates" what you need enemys for?"

33 minutes ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

I could be spending 15 hours killing mobs.... in fact i did it, But now that I went up to 76 I feel tired and I play really very little

U have no life, Vic.

36 minutes ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

You don't feel like grinding 200 hours solo farm BS for 100% exp? :D much fun!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

2 weeks for RealKingUberProPeonidas. Ez.

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

2 weeks for RealKingUberProPeonidas. Ez.

I think it could be 1,5 week. He's rly pro, Kure.

Some ppl here are already sh1t1ng on their pants before even Olympiad start.. :D
The Hate is real and i didn't expecting that at least from some ppl that they are on the same ally..
I know many ppl farming for ages like bots but they are not bots and sometimes if someone looks like a bot u have to come closer to him and make some actions to see if he rlly is..
Also for the prophet actions and the expanding keyboards i have also sth like this but its on my main keyboard (macro buttons) setup to press and use a macro of my skill bars on the second window. u dont even need a second pc like a laptop to do this. 
Unfortunately if u ever see me and my PP do this u cant report me for boting because bots dont xp AOE on abg and they never run to fight a war :D

King is spreading terror! :D

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Can you set alarm on adrenalinebot?Excuse me but i remained on the L2Walker era-how you know that?....Give me the date you recorded it to find the pic....
ModoyD you are like your clanmates (Joy etc)...You start wars without count the factors...Poor boys :(
Also i checked in your posts that you knew i got inspected...So you reported me all this times i got inspected?You say that by yourself lol
"If you have this "mates" what you need enemys for?"

first of all i am not joys clanmate, and i probably never will be

second of all, what would your screenshot with me explain? i never accused u of not being on pc, i accused u of botting and i explained pretty well on post up what active botting means, thats the reason u didnt get ban yet

yes, i know u got inspected, and? i explained why u didnt get ban yet, and i know u probably wont get ban, but its more than apparent (even from this movie, but ppl saw u botting all the time) that u are soft user

lastly, i want to burst bubble ppl think, its not about reporting ally or mate, i simply report bot, coz i am not hypocrite to spread word about enemy bots and keep silent about our clan bots, just because they are my allies

3 minutes ago, Capone said:

Some ppl here are already sh1t1ng on their pants before even Olympiad start.. :D
The Hate is real and i didn't expecting that at least from some ppl that they are on the same ally..
I know many ppl farming for ages like bots but they are not bots and sometimes if someone looks like a bot u have to come closer to him and make some actions to see if he rlly is..
Also for the prophet actions and the expanding keyboards i have also sth like this but its on my main keyboard (macro buttons) setup to press and use a macro of my skill bars on the second window. u dont even need a second pc like a laptop to do this. 
Unfortunately if u ever see me and my PP do this u cant report me for boting because bots dont xp AOE on abg and they never run to fight a war :D

King is spreading terror! :D

i am least afraid of him coz of olympiad, and its not about it, because i know he wont get ban ;) mind to explain me actions of bot I (me and only me, not others) mentioned explain? clicking macros with extra buttons is ok, but do u also have 20s delays between buffs in macro? how do u explain rest point i talked about? u tried to back up your friend, but i doubt any1 with 2 eyes and at least small brain will believe u its abput "hate" as u think, so

sorry, not sorry

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I promised I'd reach level 76, In 4 months, starting from level 50 alone or with help

Sorry for complying :P 

28 minutes ago, SayMeowWithMe said:

No life finho da puta xD ? u see me online everytime everyday now ?  im living now :P 

hahahahahah <3 nice job bro

• Like 1

3 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Thirdly...the active heal you see from pp comes from this little think i use in my laptop near my main keyboard of my desktop....learn what is that even it is very old but he do its job very goodrazer-nostromo-gallery-1.png

And lastly..Because i like the actions more than words and you are not the guys that can stump me at all here we are
(the songs name is Adrenaline xD)

Also ModoyD i got like 4k screens i will search for them and i will find that moment you were down there for this long time...I think i screened you there being "afk" like a nerd...Give me the date

I got banned for using a G15 keyboard for assisting, you are not allowed to use any hardware that loops gameplay. That is what Koll told me. So please ban this guy. @San0

Edited by fishfood

5 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I got banned for using a G15 keyboard for assisting, you are not allowed to use any hardware that loops gameplay. That is what Koll told me. So please ban this guy.

SO THISS... we waiting a exemplar sanction from GM side.

Edited by Chaparrito

Back when I played with nNyxi our whole party got banned because nammi and kai were using G15 keyboards for auto assisting. I was told any hardware that automates gameplay is a bannable offense. (You know the same macros in 2.0 that do the exact same thing but better)

58 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I got banned for using a G15 keyboard for assisting, you are not allowed to use any hardware that loops gameplay. That is what Koll told me. So please ban this guy. @San0

Fishfood: "please GM!!!ban this guy-he use gaming keyboard like 70% of servers population!!!"...Guys you cant beat me in game and you try to force gm ban me for no reason?Also about you i must say that i didnt wait anything honored by a guy that was on Tempest.
Ι dont think im a Pro player nor have good equiped char like you guys and never will have a top equiped char but i have something that noone ever doubt about it in my 11-12 years of L2 Gaming->I am trustworthy and i like to act to others like i want to act to me and this is the reason i send your sws the bo earring he dropped after the 2v5 because i dont mind your money/items even im not rich because there are some ethical thinks that the most ppl will not understand.
Anyway you can bring whole server to fight me or you can delete my char via donate i dont care in my mind i am victorious because you dont have the guts to oppose me face to face and like my tittle said: Against All (As Always)....boring isnt it?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Fishfood: "please GM!!!ban this guy-he use gaming keyboard like 70% of servers population!!!"...Guys you cant beat me in game and you try to force gm ban me for no reason?Also about you i must say that i didnt wait anything honored by a guy that was on Tempest.
Ι dont think im a Pro player nor have good equiped char like you guys and never will have a top equiped char but i have something that noone ever doubt about it in my 11-12 years of L2 Gaming->I am trustworthy and i like to act to others like i want to act to me and this is the reason i send your sws the bo earring he dropped after the 2v5 because i dont mind your money/items even im not rich because there are some ethical things that the most ppl will not understand.
Anyway you can bring whole server to fight me or you can delete my char via donate i dont care in my mind i am victorious because you dont have the guts to oppose me face to face and like my tittle said: Against All (As Always)....boring isnt it?

Can't beat you? buddy I 4v9ed your entire party last time I saw you with vanity. And yes using a gaming keyboard here to automate game play is a bannable offense. That's why I was banned. Nyxi still has the skype convos with Koll.

You feared him into mobs and made my sws drop. So yeah thanks for mailing the earring back but why even fear him into mobs in the first place? 2v5 we logged in without buffs and got rekt. Congrats on your victory. 

Whole server to fight you? Have the guts to oppose you? Buddy you're in an alliance with double the people than the opposition on sieges. Unlike you I am alone just my party fighting 6 different parties in my prime, fighting 9v9, 9v18 and when/if they lose they bring a 3rd party for me.

Enjoy your ban botter

Edited by fishfood