MoDoy

KingBottaki

lol fishfood you taking this game too serious, dont ya?
Enjoy your ban botter ? really?
oh that was so 13 years old 

Edited by xNirvana

7 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

lol fishfood you taking this game too serious, dont ya?
Enjoy your ban botter ? really?
oh that was so 13 years old 

Hypocrite clowns strike again. Your entire alliance calls me a botter after I told you I was banned for clicker. Then I post proof of my party using clickers when we got banned, but when your party member is caught and admits to doing the SAME thing I did.

I'm taking the game too seriously? Why because I want the rules to be enforced on everyone? Funny how you call me 13 years old when half of you guys have a botting witch-hunt against me.

Gtfo of here with your hypocrite bullshit.

Edited by fishfood

12 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Can't beat you? buddy I 4v9ed your entire party last time I saw you with vanity. And yes using a gaming keyboard here to automate game play is a bannable offense. That's why I was banned. Nyxi still has the skype convos with Koll.

You feared him into mobs and made my sws drop. So yeah thanks for mailing the earring back but why even fear him into mobs in the first place? 2v5 we logged in without buffs and got rekt. Congrats on your victory. 

Whole server to fight you? Have the guts to oppose you? Buddy you're in an alliance with double the people than the opposition on sieges. Unlike you I am alone just my party fighting 6 different parties in my prime, fighting 9v9, 9v18 and when/if they lose they bring a 3rd party for me.

Enjoy your ban botter

Check my vid...In the first time your Necro before the first death was getting by far lower dmg than it was getting after the rez...Stop lie to me and be a man stand your ground and say "Yes we are noobs we get rekted by a bd and da"
And tell me something else...Is that you the guy that gives the orders for banning or the guy that inspect guys?I Though Modoy was....
Find more "fake" reasons to ban me cowards thats the only reason will stop me from rekt guys like you
I never used nostromos to automate gameplay like you but to press a button with my little finger which button was for example F1 ->/target kingleonidas-/useskill heal and nostromos helped me with that because you can put it near your desktops keyboard.
Fishfood go feed fishes and stop play you are not able to do anything else

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Check my vid...In the first time your Necro before the first death was getting by far lower dmg than it was getting after the rez...Stop lie to me and be a man stand your ground and say "Yes we are noobs we get rekted by a bd and da"
And tell me something else...Is that you the guy that gives the orders for banning or the guy that inspect guys?I Though Modoy was....
Find more "fake" reasons to ban me cowards thats the only reason will stop me from rekt guys like you
I never used nostromos to automate gameplay like you but to press a button with my little finger which button was for example F1 ->/target kingleonidas-/useskill heal and nostromos helped me with that because you can put it near your desktops keyboard.
Fishfood go feed fishes and stop play you are not able to do anything else

Lool enjoy your ban botter.

27 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You are more mad because i dont give a shit about your money right?You mad bro?2v5?So mad?

What are you talking about? My money? 2v5? Sure come 2v5 anytime you want, I'm ready now where you at?

You're right I will be mad if you don't get banned for doing the same thing that got me banned. Fairness and equality for all.

Fishfood wtf this drama you didnt only use1 skill but you used t box ur whole pack and many of them were afk its different than leo

1 minute ago, ToNearest said:

Fishfood wtf this drama you didnt only use1 skill but you used t box ur whole pack and many of them were afk its different than leo

What? Yeah, I'm running moving around playing imxo, nnyxi, koktua, myself. Not only that the GMs can see who has logged in what char. And yeah the archers are only using auto attack. 

The rules clearly state any hardware or software used to automate game play is a bannable offense. So sorry Leo is doing the same thing my party members were. Go make more accounts to try and defend yourself though, it's cute.

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)

27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

@San0: 100% proof

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Back when I played with nNyxi our whole party got banned because nammi and kai were using G15 keyboards for auto assisting. I was told any hardware that automates gameplay is a bannable offense. (You know the same macros in 2.0 that do the exact same thing but better)

no, you were banned bc when fishfood log in Nammi and Kaii start to hit again when in a common sence those should assist on nNyxi, and as far as i concern, all the program which interfere with the game that help you to stay AFK is prohibited :) btw, goodluck on how to understand how the razer nostromo working :))  

I've watched this KingLeonidas exping a couple of times for like a month now.
The location was the same, the one shown at @MoDoy's vid.
Anyways, let me note some memorable encounters:

1st time: I'm out to gang and find him, I hit a couple of spells, he keeps hitting Lava Wyrm, using skills like shield stun, not only auto hits. His pp starts healing him, however he dies to my dmg. Prophet uses Return after a few hits from mob, cause he got aggro after Leo died. I try chat with him, but no answer. After 7-8 mins I get the following pm from him:"ela re my pc crushed while rebuffing hahaha", allthough I didn't notice the pp doing any buff.

2nd time: I'm running with few enemies on my back, and end up on same spot, however he seems uninterested to join his allies and hunt me. I literaly ran at 50 range from him.

3rd time: This time he is a bit further from that spot, inside that canal thing. I pass nearby, over the canal, but in range to chat with him, so I do. No reply.
I jump in and start hitting. He keeps hitting mobs, then after some nukes he goes ud, then eventualy b.soes after 15-20 secs.

There were times that he did say ''yo'' when he saw me.
There were other times also that I passed nearby and he never chatted back but I didn't stay that long either so let's ignore this.
When I talked about it with my cp mates they said "Nah no way he is botting there, that would be too dumb". I'd like to think so, too.
Well, that's all folks.

Edited by Sensei

even Soil checked on Leonidas not even once, bcoz he was ganking him on this spot, i dont remember Soil posting that he bot.

Me myself one time was running away from war and was passing through this spot, and meet Leonidas farming so he helped me with war. 

I dont think those cases would happen on bot.

7 hours ago, fishfood said:

Back when I played with nNyxi our whole party got banned because nammi and kai were using G15 keyboards for auto assisting. I was told any hardware that automates gameplay is a bannable offense. (You know the same macros in 2.0 that do the exact same thing but better)

This shit happend more than 6 months ago no? Dunno why you keep giving excuses , you cheated you got banned. That clicker crap about 2.0 i already told you it's not true because loop macros are not available in 2.0 here and even if they were it's not a valid excuse. If you kill a person in real life and in 6 months they make killing ppl legal, you would still be an outlaw.

Nice g15 keyboard on that prophet at 15sec in this movie, also nice assist hexing from a "boxed" bd in the next clip, where do I buy this version of g15 keyboard? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

even Soil checked on Leonidas not even once, bcoz he was ganking him on this spot, i dont remember Soil posting that he bot.

Me myself one time was running away from war and was passing through this spot, and meet Leonidas farming so he helped me with war. 

I dont think those cases would happen on bot.

yes, soil checked him (even several times) and i explained why he didnt get ban, also what happened to u could occur, who said he is botting 24/7 or that he is not at PC while botting in background? nobody, but are u really trying to go against arguments i gave WHY on video u can see 100% use of soft?

also who the hell cares if he used some hardware or not, i cannot prove he did, neither can he, its just talks what u can do with it or not, what i am saying is i can prove you use of SOFTWARE on video, and so far everybody is trying to dodge when i asked to explain how the things i mentioned are possible w/o using bot

u all are doing great job by dodging the questions to explain his actions by hiding behind "hate, fear, some pointless pvps which has nothing to do with this case", keep it comming

PS: lets not turn this topic into proving fishfood being botter, i think there were many topics about this and ppl already made their own opinions about case, this is new chapter in which KingBottaki is main character

• Like 1

Well seems now is free bot for every one, is ok for me Just keep like this equal for all. Just a dump person Will think he is not using programs, lol. 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, soil checked him (even several times) and i explained why he didnt get ban, also what happened to u could occur, who said he is botting 24/7 or that he is not at PC while botting in background? nobody, but are u really trying to go against arguments i gave WHY on video u can see 100% use of soft?

im not anybody side, just said in 1st post that i cant see any boting behaviors, nor did u try to show it, there was no interaction with target at all.

And then is this fact, that many ppl confonted him on this spot and he was active, and none of them deny it. While nobody recorded him actually boting with check like stun/talk etc.

So then so many times he was not boting and this one time when u record this he was? I think botter is boting, not boting 1 out of 20 times :P

Well, keep fighting, not my business, but if anybody would believe in such videos then anyone could be banned.

26 minutes ago, kkthx said:

im not anybody side, just said in 1st post that i cant see any boting behaviors, nor did u try to show it, there was no interaction with target at all.

And then is this fact, that many ppl confonted him on this spot and he was active, and none of them deny it. While nobody recorded him actually boting with check like stun/talk etc.

So then so many times he was not boting and this one time when u record this he was? I think botter is boting, not boting 1 out of 20 times :P

Well, keep fighting, not my business, but if anybody would believe in such videos then anyone could be banned.

Ofc, he always had alarm when another player appeared in x range, so he alt tabed from his movie or whatever he was doing during boting, and played actively on tank. But since Modoy was siting close to his spot for over 1h AFKing, kingbotaki let the bot do the job and ignored alarm about modoy, isnt it simple explaination? Still you didnt prove wrong any of Modoys arguments especially the one about "resting spot" but you bring arguments that ppl saw him active. You know what? I saw nixy pt in loa active a lot of times and sometimes they boted, does it mean if i saw them several timesz playing actively in loa that they never boted? Its wrong logic :D. Its not about proving that at least ONCE in his live he didnt bot and played active on his char in pve spot, but its about to prove if he EVER boted on his char lol.

edit. When i was reading your posts about bot reports etc i always thought you are legit player, hate bots same as me and modoy and want legit players on server and you have a bit of sense of justice, but sadly when bot report is about clan mate you already change your mind. Its not how justice works :(

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

This shit happend more than 6 months ago no? Dunno why you keep giving excuses , you cheated you got banned. That clicker crap about 2.0 i already told you it's not true because loop macros are not available in 2.0 here and even if they were it's not a valid excuse. If you kill a person in real life and in 6 months they make killing ppl legal, you would still be an outlaw.

Nice g15 keyboard on that prophet at 15sec in this movie, also nice assist hexing from a "boxed" bd in the next clip, where do I buy this version of g15 keyboard? :D:D:D:D:D:D

are you all are so retarded :DDD  coming  cw, change window push macro with  heal on and target. back to your main window, gf :D  you can learn some from us then. you got good administrators, so you can ask them to check all these macros on prp , all these macros are still there, bd ofc no, he is on even bd any more. prp got auto buff, on each cp mm nick, auto half buff  on each mm after ol buffs, auto heal, auto root and keep following choised party member. all these macros are there. (not every man got so wooden pc as soil got :D) i am just says. with that pc all these think is impossible.

Edited by nNyxi

17 hours ago, Rizos said:

I just hate botters

As I know cr4sh is driving some support in your CP, i saw this "CR4SH" title on some of your supports.

But he was playing as DA with you and botting alot but got banned(see banlist "CR4SH"),and im sure u knew he was botting

so do u teel him evey 5 minutes "u r fcking botter,i hate u!!!"  or u just 1 more twofaced dude in this game?

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Ofc, he always had alarm when another player appeared in x range, so he alt tabed from his movie or whatever he was doing during boting, and played actively on tank. But since Modoy was siting close to his spot for over 1h AFKing, kingbotaki let the bot do the job and ignored alarm about modoy, isnt it simple explaination? Still you didnt prove wrong any of Modoys arguments especially the one about "resting spot" but you bring arguments that ppl saw him active. You know what? I saw nixy pt in loa active a lot of times and sometimes they boted, does it mean if i saw them several timesz playing actively in loa that they never boted? Its wrong logic :D. Its not about proving that at least ONCE in his live he didnt bot and played active on his char in pve spot, but its about to prove if he EVER boted on his char lol.

edit. When i was reading your posts about bot reports etc i always thought you are legit player, hate bots same as me and modoy and want legit players on server and you have a bit of sense of justice, but sadly when bot report is about clan mate you already change your mind. Its not how justice works :(

Like this anybody could EVER bot. I think u bot, but when u got alarm u go active. I think BizQQuiT is boting, but he go active on alarm :D plz, its like writing stories in real time what u just wrote :P
I will just say again, i havent seen on this vid any of common bot checking option by normal player. I would stun, type to him or whatever, on this video is just guy farming. Do u get my point? Coz im typing it 3rd time and i have a feeling like nobody understand me :)

Especially i like the edit part :) yes i would report myself anybody bcoz i hate bots, but as i said above, this is showing nothing to me, or should i watch whole 50min to find smthing except guy farming? Its not bout clan member its bout what i can see or not.

I could even report my alliance member/clan member too, but surely i would have problem to check on him w.o stun or even pm him.

Again plz dont think like im fighting here for someone, bcoz im not interested :) more im afraid u guys try hard to find some topic to make the forum flow :D or u just intentionally delaying 2.0? xD 

Edited by kkthx

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

@kkthx
Just check these times.... exactly same "reset points" when mobs are out of range or w/e. Its not enough "third party" for you? And this "interaction attempts" could alarm him if he rly was jsut watching movie or browsing internet etc... 
I dont even mention his professional buffing one buff each 20 secs or is it rly good to have buffing macro with /delay 20 after each buff? :D 

• Like 2