MoDoy

KingBottaki

10 minutes ago, Zurek said:

I don't know what it's worse, if the OP recording a 40min video of a guy grinding driven by hatred or people actually watching it

as u can see my cursor on video is most of the time white and moving, i knew it has to be kinda long session to have there some 100% proofs of bot, so i just left my char there with frapses and let it be on background, while i didnt other stuff on pc ;) and as was said already before, this has nothing to do with "hatred" or "fear", i simply dont like botters, especially those who brag after that how easy it is to pvp/xp, when most of the hard job was done by the program and not them 

In sort in the topic:

1/ Record an ally member

2/ 15 hour Free Farm (no war, no gank)

3/ Bot or not bot

4/ 2-3 acc in 4rum

5/ Drama between Real Players and Bot players

/follow #drama#realplayer#bot#howtofarm#76#ally#familly#15hfarm

Edited by JerrySM

4 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

1/ Record an ally member

this is not about ally or enemy, bot is bot, not matter which side

Edited by MoDoy

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Where players become gamers 

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Then why dont you had the same opinion about the bot char that it is already banned and belonged to Uchi CP?

DA too stronk imagine this man got beast shots when 2.0 up

1st 79 DA classic club hurdur horror hurdur horror powa!!

i had a strange dream today:

C4DSm4y.jpg

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 10

Can someone explain me why this topic is not in report section ? Or poser modoy wants to show that he is kinda Sherlock pro 2k17?) why you discuss someone w/o admins decision about this guy? I saw Dwarf yday who was spoiling 16 hours non stop w/o bot .. Then i go sleep , then log in and he was spoiling same mobs :) so if someone acts like bot, and you have just retarded video w/o real proof it's kinda dumb. If you bring RB to him and he next target hit him or Insta bsoe relog yeah it's something but guy who ACTS like a bot is not a BOT, right? It's all about admins investigation after your report but not this dumbass topic, which harras some guy..

btw Rizo you were using botaki and modoy was exping in party with guys who were using bot clicker, so wgAt? Stop harrasing this DA he is good guy!

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Can someone explain me why this topic is not in report section ? Or poser modoy wants to show that he is kinda Sherlock pro 2k17?) why you discuss someone w/o admins decision about this guy? I saw Dwarf yday who was spoiling 16 hours non stop w/o bot .. Then i go sleep , then log in and he was spoiling same mobs :) so if someone acts like bot, and you have just retarded video w/o real proof it's kinda dumb. If you bring RB to him and he next target hit him or Insta bsoe relog yeah it's something but guy who ACTS like a bot is not a BOT, right? It's all about admins investigation after your report but not this dumbass topic, which harras some guy..

btw Rizo you were using botaki and modoy was exping in party with guys who were using bot clicker, so wgAt? Stop harrasing this DA he is good guy!

rizo botaki good joke kiril bro or strong bait :D undecided yet!

Edited by BlackJack

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

rizo botaki good joke kiril bro

He was using it dude, ask him :)Or ask Sano did he get 1 warning,,,

Sry its hard to say "using" cause he got auto ban cause dont know how to use it properly

I just want to say why modoy didnt report guys who where using bot when he was exping with them, in one party?

Its just about twofaced guys...Like Crash he MADE HIS CHOISE he knows he would get perma ban but he was using it and got rekt but noone from his party was reporting him or say you sucker ... ITS ONLY HIS CHOICE And not Modoys DEAL!!!!! So stop posting this sh1t , If modoy once decided to drink urina noone will say dude wtf. ITs his choise right, ANd if someone post in on youtube I REALLY DOUBT he enjoy it....

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

5 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Sry its hard to say "using" cause he got auto ban cause dont know how to use it properly

I just want to say why modoy didnt report guys who where using bot when he was exping with them, in one party?

Its just about twofaced guys...Like Crash he MADE HIS CHOISE he knows he would get perma ban but he was using it and got rekt but noone from his party was reporting him or say you sucker ... ITS ONLY HIS CHOICE And not Modoys DEAL!!!!! So stop posting this sh1t , If modoy once decided to drink urina noone will say dude wtf. ITs his choise right, ANd if someone post in on youtube I REALLY DOUBT he enjoy it....

Would be nice to have some proofs, not a pizdabol talks.

Just now, UchihaMadara said:

bb pizdabol

YOu know the truth i know the same :)you can lie urself act like some smart BUT where is proof he didnt?)))Endless conversation

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

Just now, UchihaMadara said:

Liked it since 8am

Tell me also that Crash didnt use it HE WAS IN YOUR PARTY why you didnt report him?)))But you harras fishfood...two faced whore right?

Just now, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Tell me also that Crash didnt use it HE WAS IN YOUR PARTY why you didnt report him?)))But you harras fishfood...two faced whore right?

4 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Would be nice to have some proofs, not a pizdabol talks.

Just now, EtoRazEtoDva said:

look at ban list or you want proof that its wasnt you who ban him?)))Useless chat with garbage, QQ

You can join this ban list e.g. spamming in shout, scaming ppl, and so on. It's not a proof that he was boting, show me some video, dunno. Until now still pizdabol, cya. 
PS: Garbage, ahaha. talks guy that betrayed he's pt, after scammed wh, and after wanted to betray and scam ally. Better to ignore, such loud dog, like you.

4 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

You can join this ban list e.g. spamming in shout, scaming ppl, and so on. It's not a proof that he was boting, show me some video, dunno. Until now still pizdabol, cya. 
PS: Garbage, ahaha. talks guy that betrayed he's pt, after scammed wh, and after wanted to betray and scam ally. Better to ignore, such loud dog, like you.

proof that i scamm :Dmost garbage ever Stay on your doggy style licking your own ass crying girl :)

BTW you are pizdabol how can i scam WH of perkunas BB noob :)

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

1 minute ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

proof that i scamm :Dmost garbage ever Stay on your doggy style licking your own ass crying girl :)

BTW you are pizdabol how can i scam WH of perkunas BB noob :)

You scamed my char miralla, for fp set, c jew and so on. I gave this char only to you.
You scamed oppa's wh for sure, I talk to some guys from oppa about it.
Atleast you didnt refused that you betrayed pt, and wanted to betray ally. But what should I expect from such guy like you, woofwoof somewhere else.

3 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

You scamed my char miralla, for fp set, c jew and so on. I gave this char only to you.
You scamed oppa's wh for sure, I talk to some guys from oppa about it.
Atleast you didnt refused that you betrayed pt, and wanted to betray ally. But what should I expect from such guy like you, woofwoof somewhere else.

proof

proof

proof

Nope? BB noob

Betray?Cry more plz :(

PS. you are too low to challenge me at forum. SON!! Just remember RULE "IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR PROOF THEN SAY SMTH W|O PROOF"=you are garbage. SRY.

ANd if i scum OPPA CP where is topic where is ban?Where is oppa to proof it. Ah sorry he is now at same TS with me laughing on you. BB GL HF

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

28 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

I didnt bot u Fking pizdabol and u know it. Also after playing in 1 cp over 3 months you should know i wouldnt be happy to play with you or or other ppl in cp if they boted.

56 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

********************* didnt want to point this out before he replies with his poor excuses, so ********************************
u can put mouse on video and go to these times one after each other, those are only times there were not visible mobs for the soft, and our kingbottaki went to our old known "rest point", which is like the oldest feature of the bots

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

its nice that u try so hard and doing active botting (for ppl who doesnt know what it is, its pretty much u put L2 client into background botting while u do job/watch movies/bworse internet, while u set ALARM to notice u when ppl run in certain range (u can put w/e u want, preferably 4-5k+ so u have time to finish things and alt tab to pretend u are active), but sadly this is too obvious u are actually using software to help u play

**************************************************************************************************************************************

58 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

On 19.04.2017 at 11:12 PM, MoDoy said:

i doubt staff can ban him upon this video itself (and i didnt really count to ban him with this, since i knew he got checked several times), its video from like 3-4 months ago (u can see at the end i was 70 lvl, so it was back in end of january/start of february), but i didnt really have will to post it, coz it wouldnt ban him

however showing it to community, i believe they will shame him enough for it and he will stop bragging about how he lvls up from 55-74 in 3 months (or 64 to 67 in less than 6 days) and will not bark how he is justice and pro and bullsh1ts like that ;D

Just learn to read bro :(

1 minute ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

proof

proof

proof

Nope? BB noob

About miralla you can see, nice inventory, right. We have 3pt+ that knows that I'm saying truth. Cya doggy, woofwoof somewhere else