MoDoy

KingBottaki

Just now, UchihaMadara said:

About miralla you can see, nice inventory, right. We have 3pt+ that knows that I'm saying truth. Cya doggy, woofwoof somewhere else

PROOF????

36 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

He was using it dude, ask him :)Or ask Sano did he get 1 warning,,,

Sry its hard to say "using" cause he got auto ban cause dont know how to use it properly

I just want to say why modoy didnt report guys who where using bot when he was exping with them, in one party?

Its just about twofaced guys...Like Crash he MADE HIS CHOISE he knows he would get perma ban but he was using it and got rekt but noone from his party was reporting him or say you sucker ... ITS ONLY HIS CHOICE And not Modoys DEAL!!!!! So stop posting this sh1t , If modoy once decided to drink urina noone will say dude wtf. ITs his choise right, ANd if someone post in on youtube I REALLY DOUBT he enjoy it....

Ok ask san0. Also show my name on Ban list cos if i was banned i should be on ban list right? Nice try 

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I didnt bot u Fking pizdabol and u know it. Also after playing in 1 cp over 3 months you should know i wouldnt be happy to play with you or or other ppl in cp if they boted.

********************* didnt want to point this out before he replies with his poor excuses, so ********************************
u can put mouse on video and go to these times one after each other, those are only times there were not visible mobs for the soft, and our kingbottaki went to our old known "rest point", which is like the oldest feature of the bots

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

its nice that u try so hard and doing active botting (for ppl who doesnt know what it is, its pretty much u put L2 client into background botting while u do job/watch movies/bworse internet, while u set ALARM to notice u when ppl run in certain range (u can put w/e u want, preferably 4-5k+ so u have time to finish things and alt tab to pretend u are active), but sadly this is too obvious u are actually using software to help u play

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Just learn to read bro :(

you did bro((((sry. YOU TRIED>But got AUTO BAN> Stop writing bullsh1t mate. you are not uchiha.

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

25 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Tell me also that Crash didnt use it HE WAS IN YOUR PARTY why you didnt report him?)))But you harras fishfood...two faced whore right?

Ask him who reported him, im pretty sure he will say it was me.

Just now, Rizos said:

Ask him who reported him, im pretty sure he will say it was me.

dude i just want to say that this topic must be at report section. Isnt it?

57 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Can someone explain me why this topic is not in report section ? Or poser modoy wants to show that he is kinda Sherlock pro 2k17?) why you discuss someone w/o admins decision about this guy? I saw Dwarf yday who was spoiling 16 hours non stop w/o bot .. Then i go sleep , then log in and he was spoiling same mobs :) so if someone acts like bot, and you have just retarded video w/o real proof it's kinda dumb. If you bring RB to him and he next target hit him or Insta bsoe relog yeah it's something but guy who ACTS like a bot is not a BOT, right? It's all about admins investigation after your report but not this dumbass topic, which harras some guy..

btw Rizo you were using botaki and modoy was exping in party with guys who were using bot clicker, so wgAt? Stop harrasing this DA he is good guy!

rizos wrote pretty much everything in the post, because u are talking w/o knowing background

i reported exactly same thing in report section, but i knew this guy wont get ban, so i decided to shame him in front of community

retarded video w/o proof? can u explain me the rest point at the times i specified? coz its not humanly possible

i quitted uchiha CP at the end of september, and u know it, idk why ppl always put me together with what is happening right now with them, coz i dont even know who is playing what (coz they have that many new players since i played with them last time, because most of the time they have all DDs active, no slot for sh1t SR)

this tank vasilij, i met him once in BS which we encountered, i had karma and he tried to fear me and kill me, u played SR yourself so u know its class which goes around 10k range when it sees any tank

ps: most of your posts here are useless crap trying to be funny to flame me (this frog prince? sorry, didnt get joke, hope u are not hurt), but what can i say about guy which is uncarriable even in Dota2

2 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

it is, maybe your little ruski brain cannot understand english (eventho u studied it, so its kinda weird to me), that u cannot see topics in report section, would u like to see proof i actually repoted him in report section?

4 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

I just proved u cant read, you are trash as person (betraying friends, lieing about them, scaming them), i proved ur liar. And now i know that tonearest and qweqweqwe is ur alt acc. Now cya trash

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

I just proved u cant read, you are trash as person (betraying friends, lieing about them, scaming them), i proved ur liar. Now cya

usint bot-get ban-go to forum say i didnt-retarded-glhf

7 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

you did bro((((sry. YOU TRIED>But got AUTO BAN> Stop writing bullsh1t mate. you are not uchiha.

If its truth show me my name on ban list. If not gtfo lie somewhere else u little pizdabol.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

it is, maybe your little ruski brain cannot understand english (eventho u studied it, so its kinda weird to me), that u cannot see topics in report section, would u like to see proof i actually repoted him in report section?

posing sh1t on forum.

Just now, Rizos said:

If its truth show me my name on ban list. If not gtfo lie somewhere else u little pizdabol.

1 minute ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

posing sh1t on forum.

and again successfuly dodging question to explain how rest point on my video is bullsh1t proof? najs najs good propaganda, and who is poser here

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

well, ciril, would u mind ignoring rizos (looks like u both will just repeat yourself) and explain me why my video is bullsh1t proof? lets see if u have something relevant to say to back your words

vasilij and +- same nick name example on warlock is player Salaras, he play bd in oppa CP. 

How i know it? Cause we kill them and he came raging on our TS room. 

Edited by Stiba007

4 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

what a troublesome family :x

I dont think, just exist some players witch dont tolared boters and thieves. I report lots of players too and i dont care that is enemy/ally or clan member.

I dont say than KL is boter. I didnt see video and i never see exp him.

• Like 1

This topic is getting boring, everyone flaming a single person that they don't like. I don't like ANY OF YOU SUCKAS. Please flame me im botaki, cheater,scammer,pizdabol so i can join the fun.

p.s hope san0 adds me to banlist for free so i can join the flame :(

p.s.s rizos  bro please actually start using clicker/botaki so when you alt tab to forum your archer shoots :(

p.s.s.s kiril no need to attack our pt members with pizdabol reasons just because you and uchi are no longer friends. We couldn't care less.

p.s.s.s.s you betrayed real life friend cuze of a game, you are the lowest scum at the bottom of the deepest pond.

p.s.s.s.s.s Uchi still waiting to dick-dock with you.

p.s.s.s.s.s.s: Proove modoy uses bot to post on forum:

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

Oke, what I think about this discussion,  Kingbottaki using bot with 80% probability, but admins don't care cos a lot of stuff to do for 2.0..... 

I hope when 2.0 come they would start checking 70+ for botting cos a lot of ppl will use them just bcz of lvls and I wanna this skill I wanna that skill and so on ....

And our dear king also would like to achieve a numerous accomplishments in lvling to get Insane Crusher.... Oh yea I already see how he botting 24/7....

So just take into account that Y will need to check 70+ ppl for botting....

P.S. for slowepokes why 70+ cos with 2.0 gonna be added 3 proff and new skillz that will impact in game a lot

6 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

давай new topic

срочно

Кой ще спечели 1вия тур на избоврите във Франция? Macron or Le Pepen

53 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Oke, what I think about this discussion,  Kingbottaki using bot with 80% probability, but admins don't care cos a lot of stuff to do for 2.0.....

80%? thats why nobody explained how its humanly possible  to do certain things? i think that alone fact is enough to see he is using soft, and since he is using it, why would any1 bother with some nostromo or something to set up when everything can be inside 1 package