MoDoy

KingBottaki

Modoy and to your companions you hate this player because you fear him thats what i understand by this 7 pages post for one guy lol

Why dont you upload this vid all this months even you hate bots no matter if theyre allies as you claim to?As you said you already report this guy and you know is inspected then whats the point of your dramaqueen?7pages you cry like you lost someone irl lol

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Кой ще спечели 1вия тур на избоврите във Франция? Macron or Le Pepen

Melenchon.  Also was wondering this whole time, "botaki", u guys took it from greek diminutive ?

1 minute ago, ToNearest said:

Modoy and to your companions you hate this player because you fear him thats what i understand by this 7 pages post for one guy lol

Why dont you upload this vid all this months even you hate bots no matter if theyre allies as you claim to?As you said you already report this guy and you know is inspected then whats the point of your dramaqueen?7pages you cry like you lost someone irl lol

i already wrote (and some things even more than once) answers to all these questions ;) everybody knows he was inspected, but thats pretty much it, since he didnt get ban, he could say he never botted (which he also claimed, before i gave him questions to explain, then everybody who defended every his action on video somehow disappeared and there is nobody left to explain things), so by this he cannot hide behind "i dont bot, admins inspected me several times" in front of community 

for more info u can search my posts here, all of the things were answered

37 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Melenchon.  Also was wondering this whole time, "botaki", u guys took it from greek diminutive ?

No idea, when i joined my current cp 4 months ago they were referring to the room left of sniper bridge in loa as botaki room, since thats where fishfood's party was botting until they got banned. So i guess it caught on,but half of our CP is from the balkans so maybe :P

so EtoRaz is a scammer too? wow ppl so greedy about some pixel omg

need more drama here until GOT new season come and then 2.0

Edited by s3xylady

Well if he's not gonna get banned. I might as well start using my "g15 macros" and afking blazing swamp for 15 hours. 

Apparently the GMs don't care anymore 

I knew this guy was doing some shady shit for a while now, just was too lazy to report him cus the GMs never log Na time to check bots.

Edited by gfbot

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i already wrote (and some things even more than once) answers to all these questions ;) everybody knows he was inspected, but thats pretty much it, since he didnt get ban, he could say he never botted (which he also claimed, before i gave him questions to explain, then everybody who defended every his action on video somehow disappeared and there is nobody left to explain things), so by this he cannot hide behind "i dont bot, admins inspected me several times" in front of community 

for more info u can search my posts here, all of the things were answered

I searched and no comment answered my questions i made above so can you answer them or you dont want?also whats your opinion about your other ally that had an already banned char as far i see in the video leonidas uploaded

1 hour ago, ToNearest said:

13 hours ago, MoDoy said:

and as was said already before, this has nothing to do with "hatred" or "fear", i simply dont like botters, especially those who brag after that how easy it is to pvp/xp, when most of the hard job was done by the program and not them

Why dont you upload this vid all this months even you hate bots no matter if theyre allies as you claim to?

On 4/19/2017 at 11:12 PM, MoDoy said:

i doubt staff can ban him upon this video itself (and i didnt really count to ban him with this, since i knew he got checked several times), its video from like 3-4 months ago (u can see at the end i was 70 lvl, so it was back in end of january/start of february), but i didnt really had will to post it, coz it wouldnt ban him

as u can see, i answered this one, he wouldnt get ban upon this video because of tryhard like u who tries to save his ass, eventho you are just next guy defending him w/o answering my single question about "rest point"

As you said you already report this guy and you know is inspected then whats the point of your dramaqueen?7pages you cry like you lost someone irl lol

On 4/19/2017 at 11:12 PM, MoDoy said:

however showing it to community, i believe they will shame him enough for it and he will stop bragging about how he lvls up from 55-74 in 3 months (or 64 to 67 in less than 6 days) and will not bark how he is justice and pro and bullsh1ts like that ;D

eventho he was/is suspected, u can see he still is not banned, YET u can clearly see on video (AND i already said WHAT parts are 100% soft usage parts, so dont come at me that he could alt tab and click rebuff macro with 20s delay between skills), so i decided the community will do the job if admins wont ;) 

next time try to search a bit more, if i said answers are there, then they are

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I came, I saw, I Conquered

u mean u came to the rest point? or where else u wanted to come? :D 

Edited by MoDoy

5 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

most homosexual in spirit player i ever faced

2035_-_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_ww

11/10

Edited by BlackJack

What?I cry on my Cp because you beat me?Dude you turned the SoS-Bs trip by foot into an everyday exercise because of me xD Cannot continiou talk to a "man" that his only concern in his "life" is how he'll make me get banned because he cannot beat me in other way...Here we are do your best its your chance!!!

Edited by realKingLeonidas

After reading last posts i can only say that its actually KingLeonidas spreading his hate in this thread, not modoy. Modoy actuallu doing his job here, reporting unfair players, but kingleonidas just flaming the other after making a "crime". Botter talking about dignity hahaha what a joke :D

6 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

What?I cry on my Cp because you beat me?Dude you turned the SoS-Bs trip by foot into an everyday exercise because of me xD Cannot continiou talk to a "man" that his only concern in his "life" is how he'll make me get banned because he cannot beat me in other way...Here we are do your best its your chance!!!

Dude you broke rules and now you try to make victim from yourself. You are not 1st guy who is reported on this server. You cheated, get the punishment with honor instead of talking about dignity, or try to defend yourself, prove that you didnt use bot because the movie says different thing. So far instead of proving anything, you just try to offend as many ppl that want justice, as you can. Looks like you gave up on defending yourself because there is no way to prove your innocence so you just jump on ppl here with your hate and frustration. Be a man not a pussy.

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Dude you broke rules and now you try to make victim from yourself. You are not 1st guy who is reported on this server. You cheated, get the punishment with honor instead of talking about dignity.

This topic has 7 pages and the reason of that is because you cant prove anything.Instead of that i proved that your party bots hard.So whos the right here?

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dude you broke rules and now you try to make victim from yourself. You are not 1st guy who is reported on this server. You cheated, get the punishment with honor instead of talking about dignity, or try to defend yourself, prove that you didnt use bot because the movie says different thing. So far instead of proving anything, you just try to offend as many ppl that want justice, as you can. Looks like you gave up on defending yourself because there is no way to prove your innocence so you just jump on ppl here with your hate and frustration. Be a man not a pussy.

edited

where did you prove that my party is boting? "hard"? iv read this whole topic and i missed the point. Can you point it out?

Edited by Rizos

This is your tank....Its is already banned in March bans and your party protected this guy and all in ally knew you level up a DA....So whats the point of your Q_Q?Who is the botter?Me?Or you?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Instead of that i proved that your party bots hard

I advocated to not kick you from ally because no solid proove, but since you lie so much im 100% for kicking you, bye.

? Im not boting. You are. There are proofs that your boting, there isnt any that i am. There is no char in my cp that ever boted, if you think there is then report it or give a proof. Im just pointing facts. Who is right here? You just lie about me and my cp without any proof. Cheater offending me, how nice.. You call yourself man? You are pussy, you break rules and you think you are not responsible for consequences. Thats it

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

This is your tank....Its is already banned in March bans and your party protected this guy and all in ally knew you level up a DA....So whats the point of your Q_Q?Who is the botter?Me?Or you?

are you retarded or yes? This character is in no way associated with our cp, admin can check my necro i've never been in party with this char. So fuck off you lying botting peace of shit.

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

1. show me proof its my tank, cos i thought i dont have tank in cp

2. show me proof its usung bot in the video cos i cant see anything suspicious, but tunno, you are bot expert here right?

so where is the proof im boter?