MoDoy

KingBottaki

Is CowgirlFromHell char which is in your CP and it is already banned one time if you check on March Banlist :D and you can check the last secs picture which CowgirlFromHell said me to leave this tank because i pked him.. i will search more about the screens that said me its your(CP) tank

Edited by realKingLeonidas

8 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

This topic has 7 pages and the reason of that is because you cant prove anything.Instead of that i proved that your party bots hard.So whos the right here?

On 4/20/2017 at 0:02 AM, MoDoy said:

********************* didnt want to point this out before he replies with his poor excuses, so ********************************
u can put mouse on video and go to these times one after each other, those are only times there were not visible mobs for the soft, and our kingbottaki went to our old known "rest point", which is like the oldest feature of the bots

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

its nice that u try so hard and doing active botting (for ppl who doesnt know what it is, its pretty much u put L2 client into background botting while u do job/watch movies/bworse internet, while u set ALARM to notice u when ppl run in certain range (u can put w/e u want, preferably 4-5k+ so u have time to finish things and alt tab to pretend u are active), but sadly this is too obvious u are actually using software to help u play

**************************************************************************************************************************************

would u mind to explain me how this is not proof? maybe ppl are somehow missing this (eventho its posted in every single page), maybe someone knows if there is feature to pin it on every page sooo ppl would stop ignoring it?

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Is CowgirlFromHell char which is in your CP and it is already banned one time if you check on March Banlist :D and you can check the last secs picture which CowgirlFromHell said me to leave this tank because i pked him.. i will search more about the screens that said me its your(CP) tank

dude we dont have tank on cp. This tank is not even on perkunas. What are you talking about

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

Is CowgirlFromHell char which is in your CP and it is already banned one time if you check on March Banlist :D and you can check the last secs picture which CowgirlFromHell said me to leave this tank .. i will search more about the screens that said me its your(CP) tank

I know you are braindead malaka and now you are lying again, this is our cp's EE, as far as i know none of our cp chars has ever been banned and probably will never be since we actually like playinf fair. I've had enough for you, you attack our CP without a reason even though your feud is with modoy and he hasn't played in our cp since september of last year. You can fuck off.

Dont change subject nab 8 pages you cant prove i bot...But i prove your party bots in one video post...
Explain me then why Cowgirlfromhell said me to stop hit this tank even he bots because this tank was "yours"?

Dont change subject nab 8 pages you cant prove i bot...But i prove your party bots in one video post...

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:
On 4/20/2017 at 0:02 AM, MoDoy said:

********************* didnt want to point this out before he replies with his poor excuses, so ********************************
u can put mouse on video and go to these times one after each other, those are only times there were not visible mobs for the soft, and our kingbottaki went to our old known "rest point", which is like the oldest feature of the bots

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

its nice that u try so hard and doing active botting (for ppl who doesnt know what it is, its pretty much u put L2 client into background botting while u do job/watch movies/bworse internet, while u set ALARM to notice u when ppl run in certain range (u can put w/e u want, preferably 4-5k+ so u have time to finish things and alt tab to pretend u are active), but sadly this is too obvious u are actually using software to help u play

**************************************************************************************************************************************

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Dont change subject

No more discussion...People can judge from that-8 Pages you try to make me feel a botter and in one post i destroy your whole party.....Bye bye forumfighters my watch has ended here

7 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Explain me then why Cowgirlfromhell said me to stop hit this tank even he bots because this tank was "yours"?

When will you understand we have no tank in cp? Can you stop ofending our cp finally? Tell me where this tank is boting or give me movie with proof and i report him by myself.

Edited by Rizos

No more discussion...People can judge from that-8 Pages you try to make me feel a botter and in one post i destroy your whole party.....Bye bye forumfighters my watch has ended here

as expected, "nothing more to discuss, no proof" :D well, i agree with there is nothing more to discuss, u cannot answer my 1 simple question and give decent argument how the thing i am pointing out is not soft, because i have the truth on my side

hope u count this as victory as well

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

the only thing you destroyed is my brain with your terrible arguments and english. 

58 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

This is your tank....Its is already banned in March bans and your party protected this guy and all in ally knew you level up a DA....So whats the point of your Q_Q?Who is the botter?Me?Or you?

omg...the nerve of that botter in the video...how dare he try to steal KingBotaki's bot spot!!!

Ok just to stop the bulshiet around this. Vídeo of modoy is clear as much as we can say, we have eyes. Still i'm not here to defend modoy.

Second subject that outside clan DA is somehow connected to your CP rizo. I myself with CP took him to heart with you. So cut the crap about Who is talking truth and isnt. (dont care who drives him.)

Going to point even tought modoy is right about Leo and he did bot without 100% proof but very solid ones, the way you guys are acting around the subject is unreal. The point has turn to ridiculous with all this crap talking defending and provoking him/CP, but still we are all in same ally and let me be really honest the way you deal with this subject with all the trash that his here makes me to not trust you (modoy/rizo) a little bit. (and this is for me personally.) the way you deal with justice is just worst then beeing a boter itself. As a ally member and as far as i see it any info you know can and Will be used against me in any matter possible. So i will be curious and watch what you guys have to say about this.

And not less important to Leo bro you disapointed me thats about it.

Now its time to close this harrass show and let gm decide what to do. 

12 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Ok just to stop the bulshiet around this. Vídeo of modoy is clear as much as we can say, we have eyes. Still i'm not here to defend modoy.

Second subject that outside clan DA is somehow connected to your CP rizo. I myself with CP took him to heart with you. So cut the crap about Who is talking truth and isnt. (dont care who drives him.)

Going to point even tought modoy is right about Leo and he did bot without 100% proof but very solid ones, the way you guys are acting around the subject is unreal. The point has turn to ridiculous with all this crap talking defending and provoking him/CP, but still we are all in same ally and let me be really honest the way you deal with this subject with all the trash that his here makes me to not trust you (modoy/rizo) a little bit. (and this is for me personally.) the way you deal with justice is just worst then beeing a boter itself. As a ally member and as far as i see it any info you know can and Will be used against me in any matter possible. So i will be curious and watch what you guys have to say about this.

Wow, Baluu dont close the thread so fast. We like what was going on here.

That's the difference between smart ppl like Baluu and retarded ppl as Rizo CP xD

And now that Baluu ended the drama with the truth, here you have who really reported and banned Rizo's DA.

Whoever is smart will understand why he is botting. I'm not going to explain it for retard ppl, I'm sorry

It just the drama was being so funny so I didnt want to break the fun.

Edited by Malkav

KingLeonidas
AeGeaN

Banned for botting.

There are few things that showing it:

1) Coming 4 times on same spot.

2) His buffer. At ~40 min he start rebuffing, but 1 buff per 5-7 seconds. So he had to ALT+TAB on 2nd client each 5-7 seconds to give 1 buff and ALT+TAB back on main char. I think all of us will just make 1 macro for all buffs and when buffs start droping from main char just ALT+TAB 1 times and push this macro or rebuff everything in 1 ALT+TAB . In this case bot program was checking if buff dropped and only then rebuff it.

• Like 2

Guys, I'm sorry, but I can't read trough all messages in this topic, so if you have something to report, you need to:

Contact supports via ticket or skype: events.classic

Or me via skype: koll.classic

12 minutes ago, Baluu said:

I agree with most of what you said and that its cancer topic, I don't agree with Kingleonidas botting , but i dont agree with modoy ratting alies just cuze he dislikes the guy from before. Dunno about why you accuse us of double standard without even reading the topic on the 2nd page of this thread i said about this tank.

On 20.04.2017 г. at 1:01 AM, BlackJack said:

Our elven elder pm-ed you to stop attacking this guy cuze they are real life friends and are on same teamspeak. Still don't get what it has to do with us and why you keep mentioning rizo for example.

Do i need to repeat it again, this char is our elven elders real life friend and he joined once in loa with our pt when i was missing to fill the slot and give tank aura. I don't know how we can control if this char has botted before or not when it's the first time we ever see it... rofl

6 minutes ago, Malkav said:

Wow, Baluu dont close the thread so fast. We like what was going on here.

That's the difference between smart ppl like Baluu and retarded ppl as Rizo CP xD

And now that Baluu ended the drama with the truth, here you have who really reported and banned Rizo's DA.

Whoever is smart will understand why he is botting. I'm not going to explain it for retard ppl, I'm sorry

Rizo got around CP DA banned for botting
still accussing someone of botting
how ignorant is that?
or just revenge?

18 minutes ago, Baluu said:

i have never used some ally info against its own members (coz i am not asshole), however what i brought as proof against KingBottaki is just from observing during my playing, i could see that as random no clan, as enemy, as anything, i didnt send screen where he said "i go bot" in clan chat or alliance

whoever spoke with me on PM knows that i am actually not waving around with what we spoke about (and that goes for all, ally members, enemies, randoms), however if i saw him botting, i dont care if he is my ally or enemy

thats my reply to u ;) u either accept it or no, but thats up to you

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

how ignorant is that?
or just revenge?

what?

Just now, kkthx said:

how ignorant is that?
or just revenge?

Are you brain damage? It's not he's da, lol.

Edited by UchihaMadara

2 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I came, I saw, I Conquered
ItiET86.jpg

kappa, see you after 5 euro donation, hopefully u will set up bot better next time

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, UchihaMadara said:

Are you brain damage? It's not he's da, lol.

who said its him, its just glued to ur cp.

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

who said its him, its just glued to ur cp.

Stop posting bullshit, atleast read the thread before posting shit. I've literally replied to balu about that tank on last page

7f5b8bff9eb5a6891a55c6d3f608a142.png