MoDoy

KingBottaki

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I agree with most of what you said and that its cancer topic, I don't agree with Kingleonidas botting , but i dont agree with modoy ratting alies just cuze he dislikes the guy from before. Dunno about why you accuse us of double standard without even reading the topic on the 2nd page of this thread i said about this tank.

Do i need to repeat it again, this char is our elven elders real life friend and he joined once in loa with our pt when i was missing to fill the slot and give tank aura. I don't know how we can control if this char has botted before or not when it's the first time we ever see it... rofl

I never said it was rizos or modoy's tank i only said it was somehow related for Whatever reason. And its also boting beeing responsible or not for the bot is not my concern.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Stop posting bullshit, atleast read the thread before posting shit. I've literally replied to balu about that tank on last page

7f5b8bff9eb5a6891a55c6d3f608a142.png

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

now /care

moral of this topic is fishfood is keeping perkunas ally alive.

if he wasnt here to feed the flaming u d all be at each others throats on a daily basis

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

I never said it was rizos or modoy's tank i only said it was somehow related for Whatever reason. And its also boting beeing responsible or not for the bot is not my concern.

I am done explaing to people who can't or doesnt want to read. Especially loki. My opinion is that your party also bots  356/24/7 to quote you "for whatever reason".

Just now, BlackJack said:

I am done explaing to people who can't or doesnt want to read. Especially loki. My opinion is that your party also bots  356/24/7 to quote you "for whatever reason".

9 days of legit xp s cool

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i have never used some ally info against its own members (coz i am not asshole), however what i brought as proof against KingBottaki is just from observing during my playing, i could see that as random no clan, as enemy, as anything, i didnt send screen where he said "i go bot" in clan chat or alliance

whoever spoke with me on PM knows that i am actually not waving around with what we spoke about (and that goes for all, ally members, enemies, randoms), however if i saw him botting, i dont care if he is my ally or enemy

thats my reply to u ;) u either accept it or no, but thats up to you

Still as ally member what you have to do is report and argument about that, and not harrassing/provoking or bullying/ridiculize ally CP cause of 1 player action cause that is not even the case. So cut the crap deal with subject and get over it. 

2 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Still as ally member what you have to do is report and argument about that, and not harrassing/provoking or bullying/ridiculize ally CP cause of 1 player action cause that is not even the case. So cut the crap deal with subject and get over it. 

So you are and loki are harrasing us on the same bases and you actually have no bases or proove while modoy does and that guy got banned. Nice hypocrisy.

Edited by BlackJack

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I'm on phone not so fast typing sorry for repeating post. 

Edited by Baluu

I'm on phone not so fast typing sorry for repetindo post. 

If you aren't able to read the topic, why bother giving opinions on information u havent read or have no base to make. You are just adding fuel to alraedy retarded fire between modoy and kingleonidas.

Still as clan member, even clan leader cp member, you accuse your friends of boting, while bj and me already explained situation several times. ME OF ANY OF MY CP guys or even MODOY, didnt say a bad word here about Bizqquit cp, but you do such sh1t to us. You know what? its lieing about us to break our reputation on forum. Do you have problem with me? go flame me or pk or whatever. Report every of my characters everyday to be checked. I know im clear so im not afraid. BUT CAN YOU FKING LEAVE ALONE MY CP? THEY DIDNT SAY A BAD WORD ABOUT U OR UR CP BUT U TRASH EM LIKE SHIT ON SERVER FORUM. WAKE UP MAN. Its forBaluu and Loki aswell.

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

good, continue.

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

If you aren't able to read the topic, why bother giving opinions on information u havent read or have no base to make. You are just adding fuel to alraedy retarded fire between modoy and kingleonidas.

1st of all i did read all the post and i know what im talking about i never acused you or anyone else in uchi CP for botting i just said tank is related to CP (beeing friend of your EE so be it) then it has nothing to do with you. No need to be si ofended if it has nothing to do with you. 

25 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Rizo got around CP DA banned for botting
still accussing someone of botting
how ignorant is that?
or just revenge?

Tbh, It's just I dont like Rizo's CP, I didnt like forum warriors, and they have too much of them. That's why I reported Valivalija, and didn't report KingLeonidas even knowing he was botting, because he seems a nice guy.

Recruiting arche pack, level min 74+, required necro on your pack and have to use karmian, prime time is 24/24, pm ScreamForMe for more info,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

throw 1 more sh1t to my cp and i swear to god i leave this clan

well... i will just stop here. Maybe next time bro. This case was not related to our CPs.

9 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

Recruiting arche pack, level min 74+, required necro on your pack and have to use karmian, prime time is 24/24, pm ScreamForMe for more info,

sorry he has me on ignore :(

17 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Still as clan member, even clan leader cp member, you accuse your friends of boting, while bj and me already explained situation several times. ME OF ANY OF MY CP guys or even MODOY, didnt say a bad word here about Bizqquit cp, but you do such sh1t to us. You know what? its lieing about us to break our reputation on forum. Do you have problem with me? go flame me or pk or whatever. Report every of my characters everyday to be checked. I know im clear so im not afraid. BUT CAN YOU FKING LEAVE ALONE MY CP? THEY DIDNT SAY A BAD WORD ABOUT U OR UR CP BUT U TRASH EM LIKE SHIT ON SERVER FORUM. WAKE UP MAN. Its forBaluu and Loki aswell.

Read again my post rizo i cant be more specific. I never talked about whole CP or harrassed anyone for you to be so ofended. And i specified that its personal not ally leading CP talking. Koll already dealed with subject reason have been given case closed. 

Modoy keep the good work but try to be smother next time cause all this trouble this past 5 days is not needed. Report argue about it and done. Simple and eficient. 

Read again my post rizo i cant be more specific. I never talked about whole CP or harrassed anyone for you to be so ofended. And i specified that its personal not ally leading CP talking. Koll already dealed with subject reason have been given case closed. 

Modoy keep the good work but try to be smother next time cause all this trouble this past 5 days is not needed. Report argue about it and done. Simple and eficient. 

Dude you just confirmed some gossip thrown into our cp that you dont even have full info about it but you try to discredit our cp and prove false information that our cp is boting. Couldnt expect  worse thing from guy who is leading eu prime when biz is off.