MoDoy

KingBottaki

27 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Still as ally member what you have to do is report and argument about that, and not harrassing/provoking or bullying/ridiculize ally CP cause of 1 player action cause that is not even the case. So cut the crap deal with subject and get over it. 

i didnt say anything bad about any WS CP in this topic, only thing when i mentioned some CP here was when KingBottaki tried to persuade ppl i report him coz he "smacks and rapes me", so then i gave example that whole cloudyQ CP had to persuade us to leave him alone, because he couldnt do jacksh1t back then ;) so i did exactly what u said, i reported it and argumented about the video and bot himself, not bringing next zillion accusations of other ppl or CPs

15 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

I just got info that Kiam botted to 76 lvl, this should be check asap !

The fact that Tereza 75% bot doesn't embarrass you? Oh yea and it's also easy to prove if y will watch attentively movie with Bizzq PvPs....

I would even say very good scripted bot :ph34r:

I guess it;s hard to find active Bp on this lvl's or even driver for bp so buying good scripts that suppose to work on GOD and still working here, cos mainly core of this chronics taken from GOD much easier solution....

Edited by Dancerok

55 minutes ago, Koll said:

KingLeonidas
AeGeaN

Banned for botting.

There are few things that showing it:

1) Coming 4 times on same spot.

2) His buffer. At ~40 min he start rebuffing, but 1 buff per 5-7 seconds. So he had to ALT+TAB on 2nd client each 5-7 seconds to give 1 buff and ALT+TAB back on main char. I think all of us will just make 1 macro for all buffs and when buffs start droping from main char just ALT+TAB 1 times and push this macro or rebuff everything in 1 ALT+TAB . In this case bot program was checking if buff dropped and only then rebuff it.

OK guys. Look, magic trick.

@Phoenix 

lol, rizos you catch my eyes. you like a little teen girl is in sulks and threatening ppl that you re guna break up with them when you unhappy =)). my god, was so cute =)). im in love now =)).....god help me, im laughing so hard =))

Edited by Jerna

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dude you just confirmed some gossip thrown into our cp that you dont even have full info about it but you try to discredit our cp and prove false information that our cp is boting. Couldnt expect  worse thing from guy who is leading eu prime when biz is off.

I didn't confirmed anything to anyone i just said tank is somehow related, (reason that blackjack had told before and nicely shared again with me) I never said your CP was responsible for his botting clearly.

Worse is leading eu prime when bizz not online and not be responsible for my own words, when someone cloud them or missdirect them to other people that where never mentioned to begin with.

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

Ok ask san0. Also show my name on Ban list cos if i was banned i should be on ban list right? Nice try 

You only go on ban list if you've been banned twice. (Can't be unbanned again) I'm pretty sure atleast

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

Ask him who reported him, im pretty sure he will say it was me.

If a player is caught using 3rd party program or software your entire party gets banned for it. So if he was bannned in your party, your whole party should be banned too. Those are the rules.

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

If a player is caught using 3rd party program or software your entire party gets banned for it. So if he was bannned in your party, your whole party should be banned too. Those are the rules.

only if u know that he s using :P

8 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You only go on ban list if you've been banned twice. (Can't be unbanned again) I'm pretty sure atleast

then why do they note it if someone is banned 2nd time? 

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, fishfood said:

in general shouldnt be playing anymore, yet here u re. The last person that should take part in discussion about bot thread. Even ur boyfriend nyxi is back. Can ban ur ip, ur hardware id, sadly cant ban broken brain which told u to change pc and continue spread cancer on l2classic.club. 

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i didnt say anything bad about any WS CP in this topic, only thing when i mentioned some CP here was when KingBottaki tried to persuade ppl i report him coz he "smacks and rapes me", so then i gave example that whole cloudyQ CP had to persuade us to leave him alone, because he couldnt do jacksh1t back then ;) so i did exactly what u said, i reported it and argumented about the video and bot himself, not bringing next zillion accusations of other ppl or CPs

Classified information not needed to be shared ally internal issues that are to be talked inside ally and not outside, how or who we defend and the reason. Ally leader/CP leader talks you apply. And do whats is told case closed. no need to brag about it!!!

10 minutes ago, fishfood said:

as far as i know he was caught when he exped solo or he even got autoban when tried to log in with bot on,and i never noticed him acting strange (like bot) in pt.

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Baluu said:

Classified information not needed to be shared ally internal issues that are to be talked inside ally and not outside, how or who we defend and the reason. Ally leader/CP leader talks you apply. And do whats is told case closed. no need to brag about it!!!

so u are saying i shouldnt report him and just let it talk in alliance? do u really think someone would actually believe me instead of all the ppl from ally defending him? that way i would be just for laugh, he would just bring u the pathetic arguments like he did in this topic, that would solve absolutely nothing

tl;dr, i didnt bring any classified information from ally into this topic, i didnt bring into discussion any other guy from alliance, it was other guys accusing everybody left and right

3 minutes ago, kkthx said:

in general shouldnt be playing anymore, yet here u re. The last person that should take part in discussion about bot thread. Even ur boyfriend nyxi is back. Can ban ur ip, ur hardware id, sadly cant ban broken brain which told u to change pc and continue spread cancer on l2classic.club. 

Mascot boy still trying to talk to me? Even your own ally mates think you're a fucking tool, go sit in the corner and let the adults talk.

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

then why do they note it if someone is banned 2nd time? 

Idk how they update that page once a month or whatever but I'm pretty sure I was never posted until I was banned the 2nd time. I'm not speaking in absolute's since it was a long time ago and I do not know for sure. I'm really curious to see if the self-proclaimed most notorious bot hater, himself, got autobanned for software. Ask @San0 to confirm or deny the allegations for you. I trust his word.

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so u are saying i shouldnt report him and just let it talk in alliance? do u really think someone would actually believe me instead of all the ppl from ally defending him? that way i would be just for laugh, he would just bring u the pathetic arguments like he did in this topic, that would solve absolutely nothing

tl;dr, i didnt bring any classified information from ally into this topic, i didnt bring into discussion any other guy from alliance, it was other guys accusing everybody left and right

Ally info is you beeing told By 47Pt CP and uchi CP to stop hunting some non ally character, never said anything about not reporting.

6 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Mascot boy still trying to talk to me? Even your own ally mates think you're a fucking tool, go sit in the corner and let the adults talk.

8minutes took u this smart response. Too bad every each of them is in same style, not touching at all. Ofc im a tool, im vacuum cleaner getting rid of trash like u, why would i want to be more? I know my sht, i leave rest to others more ambicious to waste time, i play and have fun.

Edited by kkthx

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Ally info is you beeing told By 47Pt CP and uchi CP to stop hunting some non ally character, never said anything about not reporting.

yes, and we stopped pking him (u can ask both CPs), however that has nothing to do with reporting bot ;) so u got that somehow wrong

5 minutes ago, Baluu said:

actually if loki didnt start harras our cp for no reason defending boter while modoy said for what purpose he made the thread and there wouldnt be that big discussion about it. But your cp mate threw oil to fire and now you complain its drama topic.

8 minutes ago, fishfood said:

He may be mascot boy but is ours Mascoot boy! You don't have any credability to talk to someone like that. People with botting issues are last one to be able to talk with adults. sorry bro your out of that group.

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

He may be mascot boy but is ours Mascoot boy! You don't have any credability to talk to someone like that. People with botting issues are last one to be able to talk with adults. sorry bro your out of that group.

dude, comon u go pvp with tereza in pt...

Edited by Pepon

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

actually if loki didnt start harras our cp for no reason defending boter while modoy said for what purpose he made the thread and there wouldnt be that big discussion about it. But your cp mate threw oil to fire and now you complain its drama topic.

Sometimes you have to learn to turn around and walk my friend everyone has a boiling point. And it goes for both of you!!!!