MoDoy

KingBottaki

4 minutes ago, Pepon said:

dude, comon u go pvp with tereza in pt...

want to clear this for me? in private no need for more wood in fire. :-D

Edited by Baluu

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

actually if loki didnt start harras our cp for no reason defending boter while modoy said for what purpose he made the thread and there wouldnt be that big discussion about it. But your cp mate threw oil to fire and now you complain its drama topic.

lol, it looks like u re not enough, even if i tried pass on it. Read every post made by me on this topic, almost in every one i said im not anybody side. 
The only stuff im against is taking ally sht on forum, like u like to do.
Now about CP harassment. All i said was that tank that was banned for botting was playing with u (some ppl say also bout Cr4sh) and what u say is... wait for it... that im accusing ur cp of boting.

Wow man, i think u try hard to create this drama that is alrdy flowing here, even when i agreed to stop it. Why u do this some kind of motor oil for u?

I dont give a fuck, but dont put words in my mouth. Bcoz i never wanted to say bad bout Uchi CP, i got no objection to any player of it. Not even u in game, but what u do on forum is like whole other guy lol, trying its best to fight on posts.

Edited by kkthx

10 minutes ago, kkthx said:

The only stuff im against is taking ally sht on forum, like u like to do.

botting is not ally sh1t

23 minutes ago, kkthx said:

8minutes took u this smart response. Too bad every each of them is in same style, not touching at all. Ofc im a tool, im vacuum cleaner getting rid of trash like u, why would i want to be more? I know my sht, i leave rest to others more ambicious to waste time, i play and have fun.

Yeah that's when my work break started, since you wanna play detective boy, I was mia from this thread for over 12 hours. The only thing you suck up in your vaccum is bizzquit's cock for lessons. You don't know any shit you can't even play your char. 

Just now, MoDoy said:

botting is not ally sh1t

not saying bout boting now :) 
saying bout post Rizos made yday, that pissed me off, and i was about to pull out my sht, but i calmed down.

Just now, kkthx said:

saying bout post Rizos made yday, that pissed me off, and i was about to pull out my sht, but i calmed down.

k

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

Yeah that's when my work break started, since you wanna play detective boy, I was mia from this thread for over 12 hours. The only thing you suck up in your vaccum is bizzquit's cock for lessons. You don't know any shit you can't even play your char. 

Topic 1: u cant play ur char
Topic 2: u cant play ur char
Topic 3: u cant play ur char

lol, original bro. Yet i could farm my char, not bot it out fishbot.

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

You better calm your shit down Mascot, wouldn't want you to offend the only decent party in your zerg ally.

3 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You better calm your shit down Mascot, wouldn't want you to offend the only decent party in your zerg ally.

The fact they re better and more skilled than u is secondary, i simply respect players from this party.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania turn down for what gif

Edited by kkthx

1 hour ago, Koll said:

KingLeonidas
AeGeaN

Banned for botting.

There are few things that showing it:

1) Coming 4 times on same spot.

2) His buffer. At ~40 min he start rebuffing, but 1 buff per 5-7 seconds. So he had to ALT+TAB on 2nd client each 5-7 seconds to give 1 buff and ALT+TAB back on main char. I think all of us will just make 1 macro for all buffs and when buffs start droping from main char just ALT+TAB 1 times and push this macro or rebuff everything in 1 ALT+TAB . In this case bot program was checking if buff dropped and only then rebuff it.

I'm not defending KingLeonidas, but I'm a bit skeptical/worried about the "method" used here:

1. When you say "coming 4 times on same spot" do you mean exact coordinates?
    Should I start worrying if after a while I start to farm "mechanically" or in some sort of a sequence?
  2. I have no experience with bot programs but, you are just guessing here, right?, "he must be doing this or that" no solid proof of third party program.
    Should I be scared if I'm lazy? because I don't have a macro on my buffer to buff me up...

Also, doesn't Lineage client includes some sort of anti-cheat engine to avoid this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pelocho said:

I'm not defending KingLeonidas, but I'm a bit skeptical/worried about the "method" used here:

Should I start worrying if after a while I start to farm "mechanically" or in some sort of a sequence?

yes, he means exact coordinates

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes, he means exact coordinates

Ok, that makes sense then. I don't think a human can click the same coordinates 4 times in a row lol.

2. I have no experience with bot programs but, you are just guessing here, right?, "he must be doing this or that" no solid proof of third party program.
    Should I be scared if I'm lazy? because I don't have a macro on my buffer to buff me up...

Also, doesn't Lineage client includes some sort of anti-cheat engine to avoid this?

Check timing:

27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

Make screens of him running on a spot ( as I did ) and compare if it's exact same spot 4 times or not. 

Lineage client have antibot only if we create it. But we don't put enought time in update it because of 2.0 work.

5 minutes ago, Koll said:

Check timing:

27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

Make screens of him running on a spot ( as I did ) and compare if it's exact same spot 4 times or not. 

Lineage client have antibot only if we create it. But we don't put enought time in update it because of 2.0 work.

You are right. Looks like he is using a macro (like old times in Ultima Online, that used to be allowed). Just selecting few spot to click with the mouse and using "next target".

1. Click on coordinates X,Y
  2. Click Next Target
  3. Attack
  4. Wait X secs
  5. Click F3 (aura)
  6. Click on coordinates X,Y
  7. ...

Edited by Pelocho

34 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Sometimes you have to learn to turn around and walk my friend everyone has a boiling point. And it goes for both of you!!!!

I didnt harras him or his cp, but i just said my opinion that kingleonidas is boting on this movie, but lokiardy jumped on me for some reason

3 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

You are right. Looks like he is using a macro (like old times in Ultima Online, that used to be allowed). Just selecting few spot to click with the mouse and using "next target".

1. Click on coordinates X,Y
  2. Click Next Target
  3. Attack
  4. Wait X secs
  5. Click F3 (aura)
  6. Click on coordinates X,Y
  7. ...

They he must go at this point each time before attack mob. Not only when he doesn't see next target.

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I didnt harras him or his cp, but i just said my opinion that kingleonidas is boting on this movie, but lokiardy jumped on me for some reason

look how smooth u ignored my last 4 posts. U re guilty on ur own, and if u keep telling urself stories its just ur own business. 

Edited by kkthx

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

They he must go at this point each time before attack mob. Not only when he doesn't see next target.

That's why I said it must be a macro (not a bot, that use to be more "elaborate" and "feature rich" imitating human behavior): he goes to the spot despite not having a mob and waits there (next target fail to target) and runs to the next spot.

Edited by Pelocho

That's why I said it must be a macro (not a bot, that use to be more "elaborate" and "feature rich" imitating human behavior), he goes to the spot despite not having a mob and waits there (next target fail to target) and runs to the next spot.

1) There are no such option in L2 to make macro go in exact coordinate.

2) No other mouse/keyboard option will be able to put you in same coordinates.

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

1) There are no such option in L2 to make macro go in exact coordinate.

2) No other mouse/keyboard option will be able to put you in same coordinates.

I'm talking about a third party macro software. I don't remember the name, because I haven't played UO since 2003-4, but there was a software that was really simple to configure and allowed you to click on exacts coordinates on your screen and calculate the scroll to get you back at the same coordinates.

My mouse can memorize macros that allow clicking on coordinates, but not the in-game coordinates of the map obviously...

Edited by Pelocho

9 minutes ago, kkthx said:

look how smooth u ignored my last 4 posts. U re guilty on ur own, and if u keep telling urself stories its just ur own business. 

What do u want me to answer? cos i was rly busy pvping and just came forum after 30 min started reading since my last reply and balu post was 1st i found so i answered him. Now im lost about what u asked D:

I'm talking about a third party macro software. I don't remember the name, because I haven't played UO since 2003-4, but there was a software that was really simple to configure and allowed you to click on exacts coordinates on your screen.

My mouse can memorize macros that allow clicking on coordinates, but not the in-game coordinates of the map obviously...

Yes, but when you running between mobs your screen moving, means even if you will push same XY coodinates on monitor - you will get in different places because your char moved.

Chars camera locked on chars, so if char moved 2 meters left, camera moved for same 2 meters left and when you will click in same XY on monitor - your char will get in postion that are 2 meters left from position that you trying to get. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rizos said:

What do u want me to answer? cos i was rly busy pvping and just came forum after 30 min started reading since my last reply and balu post was 1st i found so i answered him. Now im lost about what u asked D:

kk, its all in next posts. So as this post is the earlier u gonna see, i will say last thing: stop creating drama or rly leave clan as u said, but its just to avoid fight between 2 cps in clan just bcoz of ur posting and not following content on time, lol.

I'm talking about a third party macro software. I don't remember the name, because I haven't played UO since 2003-4, but there was a software that was really simple to configure and allowed you to click on exacts coordinates on your screen and calculate the scroll to get you back at the same coordinates.

The point is MACRO doesnt have any FEEDBACK, its just doing sequence of things and repeating it over and over again. In this case the program the guy was using had a FEEDBACK and could react to situations in game ( for expample if there is no mob around in x range go to x,y,z coordinates). So it wasnt macro. Anyway additional macro software or Bot program, there is no difference because both are forbidden.

So the reason you banned this guy is because he went to same position 4 times in 45 min vid right and buffing 2 buffs per 2 min?God O.o
4 Months later you understood that xD