MoDoy

KingBottaki

1 minute ago, ToNearest said:

So the reason you banned this guy is because he went to same position 4 times in 45 min vid right and buffing 2 buffs per 2 min?God O.o
4 Months later you understood that xD

In 49 min he stopped from killing mobs 4 time. EACH of them he run in same position ( because bot didn't have new target to kill ).

Watch video your self before answering in topic please.

Just now, Koll said:

In 49 min he stopped from killing mobs 4 time. EACH of them he run in same position ( because bot didn't have new target to kill ).

Watch video your self before answering in topic please.

And if he wanted to do that,who can prove the opposite?Cant understand this decision at all

5 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

And if he wanted to do that,who can prove the opposite?Cant understand this decision at all

i-can-explain-it-to-you-but-i-cant-under

Just now, ToNearest said:

You know that I can explain every bot movement with this. "What if I wanted it". What if I wanted to run between mob and drop for 1 min ( which is showing that bot doesn't decide the priority )? What if I want to spoil Elpys on char level 70 for 3 min? 

554705.png

C4DSm4y.jpg

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

Just now, Koll said:

You know that I can explain every bot movement with this. "What if I wanted it". What if I wanted to run between mob and drop for 1 min ( which is showing that bot doesn't decide the priority )? What if I want to spoil Elpys on char level 70 for 3 min? 

You dont get the whole point on what i mean.Did you inspect this guy to prove that?Every ban you give you must inspect him then decide if he bots or not.Even there is one chance for this guy to not bot you cant ban him because its better to not ban 5 botters than 1 innocent.
This might starts a circle of problems you will not able to handle.Its up to you,you're the admin not me

34 minutes ago, kkthx said:

The fact they re better and more skilled than u is secondary, i simply respect players from this party.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania turn down for what gif

51 minutes ago, kkthx said:

lol, it looks like u re not enough, even if i tried pass on it. Read every post made by me on this topic, almost in every one i said im not anybody side. 
The only stuff im against is taking ally sht on forum, like u like to do.
Now about CP harassment. All i said was that tank that was banned for botting was playing with u (some ppl say also bout Cr4sh) and what u say is... wait for it... that im accusing ur cp of boting.

Wow man, i think u try hard to create this drama that is alrdy flowing here, even when i agreed to stop it. Why u do this some kind of motor oil for u?

I dont give a fuck, but dont put words in my mouth. Bcoz i never wanted to say bad bout Uchi CP, i got no objection to any player of it. Not even u in game, but what u do on forum is like whole other guy lol, trying its best to fight on posts.

Man you say you respect my cp and u have nothing to the guys but you bring sh1t to the forum about some tanks that were on ban list etc to discredit our cp. 

ill try to say it in shotrest way.

1. im fair player, dont bot any alt chars and so on and i hate bots
2. I said my opinion about movie modoy posted 
3 You started to defend boter cos its in ur clan, so you have zero sense of fairness, and you started troling this topic and me. Ok you can have your own opinion even tho you didnt even try to explain to modoy about "rest spot", you just ignored it which looked rly strange. 
4 Even tho that boter wasnt in your cp you started throwing trash on me. Ok its forum bla bla whatever. But my biggest problem is that i try to speak here about this kingleonidas bot which is not even in your cp and i didnt try to discredit ur cp of flame ur cp or try to ban any1 from ur cp etc, buy you started throwing trash into my cp. You assisted ciril to fk our cp up even tho u know what kind of person he is and that he is pizdabol and you bring some facts to forum. 

Now i have 2 questions.

1. why do u try to fk up clan mate and clan cp thay you know pretty well its playing fair?
2. Why do you bring this sh1t into forum?

You dont get the whole point on what i mean.Did you inspect this guy to prove that?Every ban you give you must inspect him then decide if he bots or not.Even there is one chance for this guy to not bot you cant ban him because its better to not ban 5 botters than 1 innocent.
This might starts a circle of problems you will not able to handle.Its up to you,you're the admin not me

Yes, I checked full video 50 min just sitting and trying to understand if he is botting or there are not enough proofs to ban him. And yes, based on video there are enough proofs to tell that he is botting.

Just now, Koll said:

Yes, I checked full video 50 min just sitting and trying to understand if he is botting or there are not enough proofs to ban him. And yes, based on video there are enough proofs to tell that he is botting.

By the term Enough proofs you mean that he go to same position 4 times in 50 min vid and he cast buffs seperatly?

2 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

By the term Enough proofs you mean that he go to same position 4 times in 50 min vid and he cast buffs seperatly?

I have 3+ GB of different bots on my PC. I know how working each of them. Yes, this is enough proofs to tell that he was botting.

Check video by your self.

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Man you say you respect my cp and u have nothing to the guys but you bring sh1t to the forum about some tanks that were on ban list etc to discredit our cp. 

ill try to say it in shotrest way.

1. im fair player, dont bot any alt chars and so on and i hate bots
2. I said my opinion about movie modoy posted 
3 You started to defend boter cos its in ur clan, so you have zero sense of fairness, and you started troling this topic and me. Ok you can have your own opinion even tho you didnt even try to explain to modoy about "rest spot", you just ignored it which looked rly strange. 
4 Even tho that boter wasnt in your cp you started throwing trash on me. Ok its forum bla bla whatever. But my biggest problem is that i try to speak here about this kingleonidas bot which is not even in your cp and i didnt try to discredit ur cp of flame ur cp or try to ban any1 from ur cp etc, buy you started throwing trash into my cp. You assisted ciril to fk our cp up even tho u know what kind of person he is and that he is pizdabol and you bring some facts to forum. 

Now i have 2 questions.

1. why do u try to fk up clan mate and clan cp thay you know pretty well its playing fair?
2. Why do you bring this sh1t into forum?

wow, nothing works u re immune to explanation and continue ur shit. Let it flow then. 
1. i fuk up u, coz u re the only problem of this cp
2. i said 3 times not, but if u want this badly now i say yes, i bring this sht on forum, bcoz u keep shtposting, theres no other argument for u like created one, then u stick to it like parasite

Edited by kkthx

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

wow, nothing works u re immune to explanation and continue ur shit. Let it flow then. 
1. i fuk up u, coz u re the only problem of this cp
2. i said 3 times not, but if u want this badly now i say yes, i bring this sht on forum, bcoz u keep shtposting

Ok so thats what trash you are. Nuff said. 

Edited by Rizos

5 minutes ago, Koll said:

I have 3+ GB of different bots on my PC. I know how working each of them. Yes, this is enough proofs to tell that he was botting.

Check video by your self.

thuglife_koll.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Ok so thats what trash you are. Nuff said. 

yes, dont u hear water boiling? Go check, but dont forget to relog... oh wait.

Ur CP is fine and i respect it as i said before, the only problem is they dont stop u and u creating dramas by shtposting, behavior and things u do on forum.

Wanted drama, u got it.

Edited by kkthx

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

yes, dont u hear water boiling? Go check, but dont forget to relog... oh wait.

Ur CP is fine and i respect it as i said before, the only problem is they dont stop u and u creating dramas by shtposting, behavior and things u do on forum.

wow Loki triggered :DDDDDDDD

If you respect them why do you trashtalk them and accuse em of botaki because you said its my cp bot and im obviously not a botter here :DDD

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

hello ciril

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

I just proved u cant read, you are trash as person (betraying friends, lieing about them, scaming them), i proved ur liar. And now i know that tonearest and qweqweqwe is ur alt acc. Now cya trash

wow modoy, your brain works so slow mate :(

Just now, Rizos said:

wow Loki triggered :DDDDDDDD

If you respect them why do you trashtalk them and accuse em of botaki because you said its my cp bot and im obviously not a botter here :DDD

Tomasz did you finish your education on Pedagogiczny?You know,i used to be your friend

Tomasz did you finish your education on Pedagogiczny?You know,i used to be your friend

Nice try but not this time, you messed up some facts :(

3 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

i guess he is in relationship with Joanna? damn, lucky boy

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nice try but not this time, you messed up some facts :(

Tomasz why you became so quarellsome?

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i guess he is in relationship with Joanna? damn, lucky boy

If you think Joanna is beautifull girl(exept her body which is ok but not top)then you must be a nerd with pimples on his face

Edited by ToNearest

2 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

Tomasz why you became so quarellsome?

If you think Joanna is beautifull girl(exept her body which is ok but not top)then you must be a nerd with pimples

:(((( dont flame my girlfriend plz @Phoenix help me bratku :(