MoDoy

KingBottaki

1 hour ago, ToNearest said:

Tomasz why you became so quarellsome?

If you think Joanna is beautifull girl(exept her body which is ok but not top)then you must be a nerd with pimples on his face

pics

edit: okey i found them decent looking girl :D

Edited by BlackJack

3 hours ago, kkthx said:

in general shouldnt be playing anymore, yet here u re. The last person that should take part in discussion about bot thread. Even ur boyfriend nyxi is back. Can ban ur ip, ur hardware id, sadly cant ban broken brain which told u to change pc and continue spread cancer on l2classic.club. 

HAHAHAHA HE THINKS PPL CHANGE PCS TO BYPASS HWID

my gawd kkthx i expected more of you

3 minutes ago, draco said:

HAHAHAHA HE THINKS PPL CHANGE PCS TO BYPASS HWID

my gawd kkthx i expected more of you

well, not everybody is IT oriented :P those have to pay for new PCs

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

would u wonder that actually first link will probably give u some soft which changes it automatically for u, and if u let that program on while u start client u will get auto ban? :D and even if it gives u manual way tutorial, i wouldnt recommend someone who doesnt even know this could be done w/o changing actual pc to mess with registry :D 

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CISCO school for pro-gramers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 4chan and low-orbit cannon ddos attacks, and I have over 300 confirmed internet kills. I am trained in hacker warfare and I’m the top  hacking uber sniper in the entire US hacker forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will delete your system32 with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re SYSTEM 32 iS FUCKING DEAD KID. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can delete your sistem 32  in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed system32 deleting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States L337 Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your system 32 is fucking gone, kiddo!.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ToNearest said:

Tomasz why you became so quarellsome?

If you think Joanna is beautifull girl(exept her body which is ok but not top)then you must be a nerd with pimples on his face

I like how this topic went from I, Robot through Brokeback Mountain right into a generic argentinian telenovela

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I like how this topic went from I, Robot through Brokeback Mountain right into a generic argentinian telenovela

Hahaha :D

On 19/4/2017 at 6:47 PM, MoDoy said:

next episode of 

waiting for pro arguments how its not bot but some mouse looping macro (but i guess u dont need to be rocket engineer  to figure out whats up)

enjoy botting in 60fps (recommending to play 2.0 sped up, coz its quite long)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Joymark said:

You are number 1º

Yo trash, havent seen u long time, how do -4 feel like?

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

Yo trash, havent seen u long time, how do -4 feel like?

Well I do not know
I've never lost -4
There is one thing called bsor (blessed scroll of resurrection)

1 hour ago, Joymark said:

Well I do not know
I've never lost -4
There is one thing called bsor (blessed scroll of resurrection)

Youre the most unskilled nerdish player in this server.Even cleef is better than you xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Tereza still isnt banned? That chars been on bot since 1.3 lol.

I wonder if the gms wanna crack down on the alarm cams at ports and loa. I understand its a bit more difficult, but doable.

Even if their mains arent botting blatantly they still have adren running on their cam with range alarm set when someone passes. You cant make me believe someone watches cam for 6 hours while xping. Notice how none of them have adventurer/premium.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shibb said:

You cant make me believe someone watches cam for 6 hours while xping.

Wanna bet?

Edited by D4re

Yeah yeah. Weve heard it all before but the players know how 90% of those cams are really set.

Im sure those ee's arent set to party recall when wars run into range too. (cough afrody/play cp back in the day). 

It was pretty entertaining tho. You couldnt even see their chars due to vision range, only the leftover pr animation.

Edited by shibb

Too lazy to read all but amount of sh1t between ur ally members is insane. This is hilarious. I wonder how you can be in the same ally. :D Friends with benefits huh?

3 hours ago, shibb said:

Notice how none of them have adventurer/premium.

i was thinking same way some months ago when i saw all these cams w/o premium, but i guess ppl rather buys PA on main characters and box cameras than buying PA on cameras and "box" main character (tho now i am not saying all ppl do it like that, but idk who is using adrenaline for that)

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Too lazy to read all but amount of sh1t between ur ally members is insane. This is hilarious. I wonder how you can be in the same ally. :D Friends with benefits huh?

its not sh1t between alliance, its between player and botter, alliance has nothing to do with it

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i was thinking same way some months ago when i saw all these cams w/o premium, but i guess ppl rather buys PA on main characters and box cameras than buying PA on cameras and "box" main character (tho now i am not saying all ppl do it like that, but idk who is using adrenaline for that)

My cp buys PA for main char , for us is more usefull . Sometime u need camera on , sometime u need dagger for restock , buffer etc etc ....

Edited by Harley Queen

6 hours ago, shibb said:

Yeah yeah. Weve heard it all before but the players know how 90% of those cams are really set.

Im sure those ee's arent set to party recall when wars run into range too. (cough afrody/play cp back in the day). 

It was pretty entertaining tho. You couldnt even see their chars due to vision range, only the leftover pr animation.

putting cam on 2nd monitor you notice if somebody runs by through the corner of your eye

• Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 9:10 PM, fishfood said:

You only go on ban list if you've been banned twice. (Can't be unbanned again) I'm pretty sure atleast

so i guess u get on ban list even after 1 ban (or koreans did something weird? :P)

rokbanned.jpg

doubleban.jpg

Edited by MoDoy

17 hours ago, shibb said:

Tereza still isnt banned? That chars been on bot since 1.3 lol.

I wonder if the gms wanna crack down on the alarm cams at ports and loa. I understand its a bit more difficult, but doable.

Even if their mains arent botting blatantly they still have adren running on their cam with range alarm set when someone passes. You cant make me believe someone watches cam for 6 hours while xping. Notice how none of them have adventurer/premium.

No point in that. Just 2nd laptop\pc for camera. And patch for 5000 distance for names. For example : 1 party place camera for spawn abg, 2nd for spawn bs, third on the road\exit from aden and you 90% see all wars who coming to gank abg. Even u miss the gank party - you still can pr\bsoe. In loa all is simplier- only 1 acc is needed on entrance.

You forget that bots are not free - too expensive and risky use it for cameras.

10 hours ago, fishfood said:

putting cam on 2nd monitor you notice if somebody runs by through the corner of your eye

Yea i thougt its like that, but then the ones who have cams were whining that donation is too much for premium and that they are poor. And as far as my memory goes, they said they cant afford even 1 good screen

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

You forget that bots are not free - too expensive and risky use it for cameras.

3Rd party software to run more than 1 club client w/o premium was free not so long ago