MoDoy

KingBottaki

1 hour ago, draco said:

Yea i thougt its like that, but then the ones who have cams were whining that donation is too much for premium and that they are poor. And as far as my memory goes, they said they cant afford even 1 good screen

I don't know who is tht u visualise,  but u can buy COL with adena , dont need to donate . Also if some1 cry and have camera ,  this dont means all ppl who cry have cameras or whoever have camera - cry . Labels .......

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so i guess u get on ban list even after 1 ban (or koreans did something weird? :P)

rokbanned.jpg

doubleban.jpg

You can or can not be in that ban list being banned one time. For example player MrA (now called CHNqxck, probably bought account), was banned once and It is not in that list. So if a GM dont tell it, we dont know who was banned one or two times. In fact there is char names two times written in that list.

I would like @Koll, @San0 or @Kse confirm that. So Rizo could be autobanned and not being in that list.

Edited by Malkav

14 minutes ago, Malkav said:

You can or can not be in that ban list being banned one time. For example player MrA (now called CHNqxck, probably bought account), was banned once and It is not in that list. So if a GM dont tell it, we dont know who was banned one or two times. In fact there is char names two times written in that list.

I would like @Koll, @San0 or @Kse confirm that. So Rizo could be autobanned and not being in that list.

dude ur such a pussy in game i guess u bsoe before my pc can render ur char, but the truth is i thought u use other nick in game than in forum cos i never saw u. If not forum, i wouldnt know you exist :(

P.S. Investigation costs ticket + 5 euro, its not for free ;), so go ahead pay 5 euraski to check if im boter

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

dude ur such a pussy in game i guess u bsoe before my pc can render ur char, but the truth is i thought u use other nick in game than in forum cos i never saw u. If not forum, i wouldnt know you exist :(

P.S. Investigation costs ticket + 5 euro, its not for free ;), so go ahead pay 5 euraski to check if im boter

I quit the server 2 or 3 months ago, the char I was playing still active and has my name, I dont know if I saw you ingame and I dont need BSOE, they are too expensive :P

But I'm not asking for an investigation, I just want GM's to confirm there is players banned once that are not in the banned list. About if you're botter or not I dont need to pay 5€ to know it xD.

Edited by Malkav

the list is merely informative and it has flaws on it.

problm happen when i make list before they use the unban service. 

so lets see i get MyCousin boting, and i ban him. tomorrow i make list and his name will be there, but if in 5 days he will come to use the unban service, the char will still be on the list tho he unbaned cuz was his first time.

there for when he will be baned again, his name will show again on the list. hence the double names some times, so just becuz name is on list doesnt literaly mean person was banned twice.

thats why sometime ppl show up twice in list, others dont show up if banned once, others show up once even if they unbanned. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Okay done

11 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

No point in that. Just 2nd laptop\pc for camera. And patch for 5000 distance for names. For example : 1 party place camera for spawn abg, 2nd for spawn bs, third on the road\exit from aden and you 90% see all wars who coming to gank abg. Even u miss the gank party - you still can pr\bsoe. In loa all is simplier- only 1 acc is needed on entrance.

You forget that bots are not free - too expensive and risky use it for cameras.

Adren is cheaper than premium lol

On 22.04.2017 at 10:27 PM, shibb said:

Tereza still isnt banned? That chars been on bot since 1.3 lol.

I wonder if the gms wanna crack down on the alarm cams at ports and loa. I understand its a bit more difficult, but doable.

Even if their mains arent botting blatantly they still have adren running on their cam with range alarm set when someone passes. You cant make me believe someone watches cam for 6 hours while xping. Notice how none of them have adventurer/premium.

I think it's time to switch topic from Bottaki to Tereza??? COmmon I wanna see new rubbish here 

3 hours ago, Dancerok said:

I think it's time to switch topic from Bottaki to Tereza??? COmmon I wanna see new rubbish here 

I heard that future hero 1 key char SR Modoy made hit 666 pvp score yesterday. /discuss?

.eJwNxFEOwiAMANC7cABKB-3mboNA2MxmCXSJxnh

33 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I heard that future hero 1 key char SR Modoy made hit 666 pvp score yesterday. /discuss?

Stunlock of doom! and i was 2 of that kills yday :(

2 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Modoy bro I think y need to cut your str, 19 con it's so pity 

oh rofl, send something to rizos and day later everybody knows it...

but who needs more con anyway, u either dont let others touch u or u die anyway, even 10k hp on the sr wont help u ;x

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

oh rofl, send something to rizos and day later everybody knows it...

but who needs more con anyway, u either dont let others touch u or u die anyway, even 10k hp on the sr wont help u ;x

But y know one deal when y have 8k Hp and some mage need to do 8 hits to kil you at least or when y have 2k and 1 crit enough for him to finish you, when y have 2k hp y can't yell on BP why y don't heal Me? 

And let me guess Rizo build +12 str - 15 con :ph34r: honestly in mass pvp I didn't one shot him... Perhaps bcz of 2k cp from castle but I think he has about 4k hp so I'm pretty doubt that he has -15 con, probably -10 +8 :D, well just thinking out loud 

18 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

But y know one deal when y have 8k Hp and some mage need to do 8 hits to kil you at least or when y have 2k and 1 crit enough for him to finish you, when y have 2k hp y can't yell on BP why y don't heal Me? 

sorry, when u blame bishop, 80% of the time its not his fault but yours, so i dont care about that

also i am pretty careful with engaging and most of the ppl dont focus sh1tty SR anyway when u have other normal DDs in pt :D

3 hours ago, Dancerok said:

And let me guess Rizo build +12 str - 15 con :ph34r: honestly in mass pvp I didn't one shot him... Perhaps bcz of 2k cp from castle but I think he has about 4k hp so I'm pretty doubt that he has -15 con, probably -10 +8 :D, well just thinking out loud 

you can see in his movie Rizo has 5500 hp with songs.

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

you can see in his movie Rizo has 5500 hp with songs.

Y I guess his con around 26, anyway without vitality + bless hp let's say lvl 4 he is one backstab if crit ( doubt that it possible to do without crit ) 

On 21 апреля 2017 г. at 2:41 PM, BlackJack said:

This topic is getting boring, everyone flaming a single person that they don't like. I don't like ANY OF YOU SUCKAS. Please flame me im botaki, cheater,scammer,pizdabol so i can join the fun.

p.s hope san0 adds me to banlist for free so i can join the flame :(

p.s.s rizos  bro please actually start using clicker/botaki so when you alt tab to forum your archer shoots :(

p.s.s.s kiril no need to attack our pt members with pizdabol reasons just because you and uchi are no longer friends. We couldn't care less.

p.s.s.s.s you betrayed real life friend cuze of a game, you are the lowest scum at the bottom of the deepest pond.

p.s.s.s.s.s Uchi still waiting to dick-dock with you.

p.s.s.s.s.s.s: Proove modoy uses bot to post on forum:

You are bullshit for me and nothing for me dude :) how can you even discuss me here go back to your little cave and cry and try to write sh1t which uchi told you on the wall :) seeyaaa

/ignore kid

Edited by EtoRazEtoDva

2 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

You are bullshit for me and nothing for me dude :) how can you even discuss me here go back to your little cave and cry and try to write sh1t which uchi told you on the wall :) seeyaaa

/ignore kid

I discuss it cuze u bring your personal issues mentioning our cp, I couldn't care less about them, so dont inlove us thanks.

On 4/24/2017 at 7:54 AM, Rizos said:

Nothing new here, we already knew about +12 dex boy  LOL.