MoDoy

KingBottaki

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

ok, thats smthing, u watched whole vid :D 

ofc i did watch what i frapsed and tried to find proofs for ppl who wouldnt see on first sight that its obvious bot

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

ofc i did watch what i frapsed and tried to find proofs for ppl who wouldnt see on first sight that its obvious bot

@Kure and @MoDoy same person, kkkkkk xD

u forget to relog :P

Edited by kkthx

Just now, kkthx said:

why do u think i would flame myself so hard? i dont need second account on forum, i dont need to use different nick on forum and in game

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why do u think i would flame myself so hard? i dont need second account on forum, i dont need to use different nick on forum and in game

I wouldnt call it flame i was just pissed as fuck at that situation, tried to explain you why but you didnt understand my point and thats it. I dont usually flame (thers no reason in that imho), that was just exception :P 

Also i dont use different name ingame and forum dude, its just shortcut of KureciKridylka cos for some reason my clannies/friends are not capable of pronounce that (correctly).. so they call me just Kure :P 

12 minutes ago, kkthx said:

u forget to relog :P

nah dude, didnt watch whole vid just like 6 mins in 2x speed = 3 mins wasted time but i saw enough. 

/me and MoDoy same person? fuck no, i dont wana be conencted with anything from northern Hungary :D 

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

Like this anybody could EVER bot. I think u bot, but when u got alarm u go active. I think BizQQuiT is boting, but he go active on alarm :D plz, its like writing stories in real time what u just wrote :P
I will just say again, i havent seen on this vid any of common bot checking option by normal player. I would stun, type to him or whatever, on this video is just guy farming. Do u get my point? Coz im typing it 3rd time and i have a feeling like nobody understand me :)

Especially i like the edit part :) yes i would report myself anybody bcoz i hate bots, but as i said above, this is showing nothing to me, or should i watch whole 50min to find smthing except guy farming? Its not bout clan member its bout what i can see or not.

I could even report my alliance member/clan member too, but surely i would have problem to check on him w.o stun or even pm him.

Again plz dont think like im fighting here for someone, bcoz im not interested :) more im afraid u guys try hard to find some topic to make the forum flow :D or u just intentionally delaying 2.0? xD 

no. You dont get my point. Read this if you didnt attend to school cos u nolifed in l2, mby they didnt teach you this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_proof

So you didnt evenb watch the movie but you already defend the guy? Nice competent defender ^^. He buffs with pp with like 20s delay between buffs in 1st minute of the movie so you didnt even watch 1 min and u coment here LOL.

Edited by Rizos

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

Summon @Koll @San0 I'm really curious about this one.

I'm going to be very surprised if it's adrenaline.

Hello. I saw topic, video is long, but I will check it soon.

12 hours ago, Kosmos_VN said:

no, you were banned bc when fishfood log in Nammi and Kaii start to hit again when in a common sence those should assist on nNyxi, and as far as i concern, all the program which interfere with the game that help you to stay AFK is prohibited :) btw, goodluck on how to understand how the razer nostromo working :))  

I'm not sure if you know how G15/nostromo/clickers works spamming /assist fishfood macro every second. Kse never checked if we were afk, she just checked if we were using programs/hardware to automate game play. Which is literally 2.0 ingame macros.

26 minutes ago, Rizos said:

no. You dont get my point. Read this if you didnt attend to school cos u nolifed in l2, mby they didnt teach you this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_proof

So you didnt evenb watch the movie but you already defend the guy? Nice competent defender ^^. He buffs with pp with like 20s delay between buffs in 1st minute of the movie so you didnt even watch 1 min and u coment here LOL.

and u talk bout attending to school, gg, for 3rd time u tell me i defend anybody while every post i write i dont care. 

GL fighting with windmills, and argue in every post no matter whats the content. 

8 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Which is literally 2.0 ingame macros.

Hourly reminder this is not the case on our server.

8 hours ago, BlackJack said:

This shit happend more than 6 months ago no? Dunno why you keep giving excuses , you cheated you got banned. That clicker crap about 2.0 i already told you it's not true because loop macros are not available in 2.0 here and even if they were it's not a valid excuse. If you kill a person in real life and in 6 months they make killing ppl legal, you would still be an outlaw.

Nice g15 keyboard on that prophet at 15sec in this movie, also nice assist hexing from a "boxed" bd in the next clip, where do I buy this version of g15 keyboard? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol. Give me 3 minutes and I can check anyone using any bot/clicker device 100% full proof. Sure we were using clicker devices and we were banned. I was punished according to the rules. No one is arguing against it. I just want everyone else who uses the same devices to be banned accordingly.

I'm not sure if you know how to multi-box, go watch some russian streams box a whole 9 man aoe party, train, pull, aoe, heal, singdance, nuke all by themselves. 

10 hours ago, kkthx said:

even Soil checked on Leonidas not even once, bcoz he was ganking him on this spot, i dont remember Soil posting that he bot.

Me myself one time was running away from war and was passing through this spot, and meet Leonidas farming so he helped me with war. 

I dont think those cases would happen on bot.

Guy saying this without even watching the movie. Only brain damaged ppl wouldnt notice defending context in this post.

Just now, Rizos said:

Guy saying this without even watching the movie. Only brain damaged ppl wouldnt notice defending context in this post.

where i wrote i didnt watch? Brain damaged is ur will to be hero on forum. I wont interrupt u with that, but also wont boost ur post count. 

You said you didnt notice anything wrong in movie while in 1st minute of movie you can see pp buffing with bot. So i assumed you are either blind or didnt watch, but since you can read my posts i think you cant be blind so u didnt watch it.

7 minutes ago, kkthx said:

gg, for 3rd time u tell me i defend anybody while every post i write i dont care. 

this seems to me like defending, but i could be wrong, saying u dont see any bot action on the video when obviously i showed cases where its SOFT (not even hardware) usage

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

I will just say again, i havent seen on this vid any of common bot checking option by normal player. I would stun, type to him or whatever, on this video is just guy farming. Do u get my point? Coz im typing it 3rd time and i have a feeling like nobody understand me :)

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

this seems to me like defending, but i could be wrong, saying u dont see any bot action on the video when obviously i showed cases where its SOFT (not even hardware) usage

Nice clown fiesta

Meanwhile when kkthx forum post appeared i could see this in game:

1st victim of forum boiz! :(

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

Lol. Give me 3 minutes and I can check anyone using any bot/clicker device 100% full proof. Sure we were using clicker devices and we were banned. I was punished according to the rules. No one is arguing against it. I just want everyone else who uses the same devices to be banned accordingly.

I'm not sure if you know how to multi-box, go watch some russian streams box a whole 9 man aoe party, train, pull, aoe, heal, singdance, nuke all by themselves. 

Yes ofcourse, my point is the automated macros won't be on this server. So using it as a form of excuse is kidna pointless.

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nice clown fiesta

Meanwhile when kkthx forum post appeared i could see this in game:

1st victim of forum boiz! :(

kid, we logged to gank while u were useless somewhere in the game. Keep taking ingame shit on forum more.

Better go and collect Orfen lvl 3, bcoz so far i acted nice like nothing happened, but u keep barking.

Edited by kkthx

14 minutes ago, kkthx said:

kid, we logged to gank while u were useless somewhere in the game. Keep taking ingame shit on forum more.

Better go and collect Orfen lvl 3, bcoz so far i acted nice like nothing happened, but u keep barking.

AHAHAHAHAHA

H@H@H@H@H@

3 hours ago, qweqweqweqwe said:

As I know cr4sh is driving some support in your CP, i saw this "CR4SH" title on some of your supports.

But he was playing as DA with you and botting alot but got banned(see banlist "CR4SH"),and im sure u knew he was botting

so do u teel him evey 5 minutes "u r fcking botter,i hate u!!!"  or u just 1 more twofaced dude in this game?

3 hours ago, qweqweqweqwe said:
20 hours ago, Rizos said:

I just hate botters

Don't ignore this please, why u were playing with botter and continue doing this while u hate such people?

and don't write smthng like "i did not see your post"; nothing to say when truth says you are twofaced liar?

10 minutes ago, qweqweqweqwe said:

Don't ignore this please, why u were playing with botter and continue doing this while u hate such people?

and don't write smthng like "i did not see your post"; nothing to say when truth says you are twofaced liar?

Loki you actually didnt forget to relog forum account to make the post. You didnt make Modoy's mistake ^^

Ask me with ur main account or dont expect any answer. I dont speak with box accounts.

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Loki you actually didnt forget to relog forum account to make the post. You didnt make Modoy's mistake ^^

u dont have deadeye in game :(

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Ask me with ur main account or dont expect any answer. I dont speak with box accounts.

Got you with just 1 post, pfff, don't write here about your love to bots anymore please

I'm not this handless monkey-orc, even guy which is calling himself  "driver" is playing better then real owner of lokiardy

I'm playing by 44th lvl pk character named "wrungel" while i'm at work now if you are realy interested...

/bsoe from this forum

Edited by qweqweqweqwe

I don't know what it's worse, if the OP recording a 40min video of a guy grinding driven by hatred or people actually watching it