Sign in to follow this  
XiJinping

Overlord and Warcryer

Hello,

This is my personal suggestion. This server have some unique features than was not implement at the Lineage 2 classic global server.

So in this case ( and I know and understand that gm are trying to make all classes relevant for the party’s) let as take a look at the warcryer and overlord.

Warcryer is the “ultimate” buffer for warriors he has ww.might.p.def, haste, vampiric, focus death whisper, ant g. might / shield, magic def, so basically he has everything that warriors need.

Overlord suppose to be “ultimate” buffer for mages but he has acumen, bers, ww, p.def, shield def, magic def. But he do not have empower. In other chronic he has it from 3 rd like a combo buff m.def+empower. I know that in classic there is no combo buffs because wc has ww that do not give evasion only speed.

So in this case mage party is forced to have se/es in party or off party. And yes ES is good for mage party but not the best. But why mages are kind of forced to have SE like box or in party it is a little unfair again because SE brings more for warriors party than for mages and let be honest mages party with EE would be more fair especially after 2.0 update and 3 rd where EE gets good staff for mages.

So the suggestion would be if possible to tweak overlord buff set with empower ( but not combo buff) the same way like warcryer got his ww bot only overlord would get that empower on lvl 52 or like se or you can make it even 62 lvl that way it would be harder to get but at least ultimate mages buffer would have 3 most important buffs for mages (acu,bers,empower).

eh, no? SE is very relevant for mage party, u can have it as recharger w/o any problem, nobody forces u to have EE in party ;) and that would make SEs much less desirable

50 minutes ago, XiJinping said:

Hello,

This is my personal suggestion. This server have some unique features than was not implement at the Lineage 2 classic global server.

So in this case ( and I know and understand that gm are trying to make all classes relevant for the party’s) let as take a look at the warcryer and overlord.

Warcryer is the “ultimate” buffer for warriors he has ww.might.p.def, haste, vampiric, focus death whisper, ant g. might / shield, magic def, so basically he has everything that warriors need.

Overlord suppose to be “ultimate” buffer for mages but he has acumen, bers, ww, p.def, shield def, magic def. But he do not have empower. In other chronic he has it from 3 rd like a combo buff m.def+empower. I know that in classic there is no combo buffs because wc has ww that do not give evasion only speed.

So in this case mage party is forced to have se/es in party or off party. And yes ES is good for mage party but not the best. But why mages are kind of forced to have SE like box or in party it is a little unfair again because SE brings more for warriors party than for mages and let be honest mages party with EE would be more fair especially after 2.0 update and 3 rd where EE gets good staff for mages.

So the suggestion would be if possible to tweak overlord buff set with empower ( but not combo buff) the same way like warcryer got his ww bot only overlord would get that empower on lvl 52 or like se or you can make it even 62 lvl that way it would be harder to get but at least ultimate mages buffer would have 3 most important buffs for mages (acu,bers,empower).

Following your logic lets give zerk to wc because he had it in old chronicles and now archers need to box pp? :/. Bad idea imo.

ive been in a mage cp for more than 15 months and i still have to tell you this is a bad ideal, why? becoz this feature is onf the small things that keep reminding how hard l2 is, its not about how long it takes to lvl 1 level, but its about how you manage your team, what choice you had for your team and you have to deal with the sequences due to that, its a great experience imo.

Lets give all dances to swordsingers and vice versa. Oh wait thats the new retarded chronicle nobody plays with 4th professions that make all classes the same. ES is the best char you can have in a mage party, just very few people play the character properly.

Actually I don't understand what the point of all this? berz y can have from BP in your pt emp from ES... both are importante in CP and with 2.0 es gonna be top DPS I think...

Edited by Dancerok

Speaking about OL... someone with info from offi can confirm that OL could / couldnt buff no-clan party? He was not supposed to do so at the beginning until some gracia i think so im not sure how it should work on classic.