Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

No one created topic about this best siege ever, so Im doing it now. Leave your comments about this siege :D

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Good siege. Like if u agree.

I agree of course, these amount of fighting and these emotions! ^_^ unforgivable

1 minute ago, EMpoweR said:

didnt log for siege. cant even see recap from koll stream. RIP?

Im not sure why they didn't stream. But there was only one fight in siege. 4 parties (jungle, NightStalkers, Soulmate) We stormed Giran at the end, but about 7-8 parties were there of enemies so yeah. We lost. Seems like Giran has been transfered to Eternal Shine, and they still dont plan to break this zerg. :D

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Im not sure why they didn't stream.

probably because there was nothing worth getting recorded.

one-sided castle sieges are pretty boring to watch anyway.

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

too much zerg

A little bit offtopic but Im curious friend. You have famous polish streamer on Ur profile pic. Are you polish?

I suggest jungle, NightStalkers, Soulmate not even log for siege's is pretty pointless go farm or smthing :)
Let zerg duel each other at siege areas and the time will do hes job

29 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I suggest jungle, NightStalkers, Soulmate not even log for siege's is pretty pointless go farm or smthing :)
Let zerg duel each other at siege areas and the time will do hes job

funny cuze when u had the zerg we still logged and didnt pussy out.

17 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

funny cuze when u had the zerg we still logged and didnt pussy out.

but is kind of zergs, 10-25 more ppl than double numbers, just pointless and you know it, dunno why you guys are acting so retarded...

• Like 1

I honestly thought the siege would get cancelled/rescheduled because it started earlier.

The best part for me was the 9v9 fights that some of us had in the colisseum...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

but is kind of zergs, 10-25 more ppl than double numbers, just pointless and you know it, dunno why you guys are acting so retarded...

we had 80 less ppl in 2 sieges 2 months ago and we still took 2 castles. It wasn't easy but smaller numbers means better and easier organization. Yes you can't get aden or iwn the final push but you can still fight back. Perkunas had no castle for 2+ months lul.

31 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

we had 80 less ppl in 2 sieges 2 months ago and we still took 2 castles. It wasn't easy but smaller numbers means better and easier organization. Yes you can't get aden or iwn the final push but you can still fight back. Perkunas had no castle for 2+ months lul.

chill out dude we are like 100 people left w.o ally leader and w.o main plan and you are like 200-250 we dont pussy out we dont have  not 1% chance
P.S the one who pussy out join your ally instead stay and try find out a solution and a leadership.Peace and love

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

and you are like 200-250 

Finally any normal number, not like 500+ :D

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

you are living on a diferent world, dunno if you acting that way cuz your own decision or just too blind to see the reality, we never had 80 more numbers NEVER, and now you have like 180 more ppl than us, soo tell me whats the point to fight???

ybiyU6

there are 2 war pts, lets bring the zerg... lol

8 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

you are living on a diferent world, dunno if you acting that way cuz your own decision or just too blind to see the reality, we never had 80 more numbers NEVER, and now you have like 180 more ppl than us, soo tell me whats the point to fight???

ybiyU6

there are 2 war pts, lets bring the zerg... lol

this screenshot is from the time when sieges were running, thats why u can see so many ppl, but i would love to see that any other day
idk how many more ppl u had several months ago, but for sure it wasnt just by 10, maybe u forgot about all the sieges and u can remember just this one where your side we had more ppl, yet your side had 10 more ppl and u are blabling about it all the time

same blabling is how we have 180 ppl more, did u get this number out of your ass? but gj with propaganda, instead of crying take the lead at put ppl together, because this isnt going to fix itself even if WS would break with some of the clans

ps: yday AD was freefarming loa heart, anytime pt was freefarming abg top spot, where were these numbers?

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

same blabling is how we have 180 ppl more, did u get this number out of your ass? but gj with propaganda, instead of crying take the lead at put ppl together, because this isnt going to fix itself even if WS would break with some of the clans

ps: yday AD was freefarming loa heart, anytime pt was freefarming abg top spot, where were these numbers?

You have double our numbers. The last siege we went too we had 108 you guys had 228 or something. That's not propaganda dude that's straight up fact. You wanna talk about groups and where they farm? Any given weeknight in NA time, there is 3 parties in abg, 1 or 2 in loa, me in heart. Some china guys with orfen 3 in BS.

I'm waiting for a few more good fights before I post some frapses but nobody will 9v9 me anymore so I'll just finish it with all the PRs.

so if the zerg keep dickholding forever - wait for 2.0 - and wait another half to 1year for newbies making new side?

Edited by EMpoweR

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You have double our numbers. The last siege we went too we had 108 you guys had 228 or something. That's not propaganda dude that's straight up fact. You wanna talk about groups and where they farm? Any given weeknight in NA time, there is 3 parties in abg, 1 or 2 in loa, me in heart. Some china guys with orfen 3 in BS.

I'm waiting for a few more good fights before I post some frapses but nobody will 9v9 me anymore so I'll just finish it with all the PRs.

yes, last siege when ur alliance was in total desctruction, and yet we had 120 ppl more, not 180 (which is 50% more in case math doesnt tell u anything, so yeah, that IS propaganda)

thats pathetic how u cry about not having numbers, yet i heard OOC is fighting certain jungle parties? not like u should try to invite anything whats left which is not in WS, but its up to u to decide who u fight, so stop crying and go, take leadership and organize your side, so u wont be like sheeps

ps: nobody will fight u 9vs9 anymore? i dont think uchiha cp would decline to fight u anytime :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes, last siege when ur alliance was in total desctruction, and yet we had 120 ppl more, not 180 (which is 50% more in case math doesnt tell u anything, so yeah, that IS propaganda)

thats pathetic how u cry about not having numbers, yet i heard OOC is fighting certain jungle parties? not like u should try to invite anything whats left which is not in WS, but its up to u to decide who u fight, so stop crying and go, take leadership and organize your side, so u wont be like sheeps

ps: nobody will fight u 9vs9 anymore? i dont think uchiha cp would decline to fight u anytime :D 

120 people more is literally more people than our entire force, including jungle. Yeah I'm sure Uchi cp wants to 9v9 after 5 months of playing with the zerg, my bishop is level 67 lol. If he wants to stay up and play when I do, he can meet me in heart.

Organize a side? Where are we suppose to find all these people to ally with? Almost every clan in wickedsick ally and affiliates are still recruiting full PARTIES and solo players. There is nobody left to ally with, keep being in denial that your slowly killing the the server. More people are quitting than coming back. And no I'm not talking about the guys in EV because everyone is 74+ now, so the new players are useless for months.

The only sheeps is your zerg, you should see them scramble 3 parties in abg when I come to gank :D