Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Yeah I'm sure Uchi cp wants to 9v9 after 5 months of playing with the zerg, my bishop is level 67 lol. If he wants to stay up and play when I do, he can meet me in heart.

i can only laugh at this dodge :D so first u brag nobody would like to pvp u 9vs9 anymore, and 5 mins later u cry your bishop is 67 lvl? what the actual hell dude? maybe if your bishop wouldnt get double banned for botting, it would be higher, well too bad

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Organize a side? Where are we suppose to find all these people to ally with? Almost every clan in wickedsick ally and affiliates are still recruiting full PARTIES and solo players. There is nobody left to ally with, keep being in denial that your slowly killing the the server. More people are quitting than coming back. And no I'm not talking about the guys in EV because everyone is 74+ now, so the new players are useless for months.

i can tell u that when perkunas were fighting vs vigilance or UQ, they were MUCH less lower lvls than those guys, for example uchiha cp joined this ally when it was at the early 50s, yet now they are core and one of the strongest parties in ally, so yes, go to EV, find some nice guys and help them grow, more u help them, faster they will help u

sorry to disappoint u, but this situation wont change from day to day, it takes time to build a side, however nobody is even trying from your side to organize anything

Edited by MoDoy

sure u can wait for now enjoy the boredom :P 

p/s: Chinese making new parties every week btw ( srsly RMT or what )

Edited by EMpoweR

Just now, fishfood said:

120 people more is literally more people than our entire force, including jungle. Yeah I'm sure Uchi cp wants to 9v9 after 5 months of playing with the zerg, my bishop is level 67 lol. If he wants to stay up and play when I do, he can meet me in heart.

Organize a side? Where are we suppose to find all these people to ally with? Almost every clan in wickedsick ally and affiliates are still recruiting full PARTIES and solo players. There is nobody left to ally with, keep being in denial that your slowly killing the the server. More people are quitting than coming back. And no I'm not talking about the guys in EV because everyone is 74+ now, so the new players are useless for months.

The only sheeps is your zerg, you should see them scramble 3 parties in abg when I come to gank :D

5month are you kidding me?
PS: Joined perkunas on 45lvl, when it was only biz pt
PSS: You got my offer to 9v9, when you had archer pt 70+, and overall you had higher lvl archer pt than my pt.

35 minutes ago, fishfood said:

120 people more is literally more people than our entire force, including jungle. Yeah I'm sure Uchi cp wants to 9v9 after 5 months of playing with the zerg, my bishop is level 67

When we were losing hard 1 month ago for 3-4 months? we organized and recruited ppl from different servers and friends we played l2 with. I still remember when soil went to camp our lvl 40s in EV with 2 parties VR and asked why we arent helping them when we had 10 ppl online lol :D

bla bla bla, i just read here a bunch of excuses why is ok zerg from WS lol, forget the past dude, here is no more vigi ally, is over, keeep away your fear and think on future, server Future...

1 minute ago, Chaparrito said:

bla bla bla, i just read here a bunch of excuses why is ok zerg from WS lol, forget the past dude, here is no more vigi ally, is over, keeep away your fear and think on future, server Future...

i just counted 5 enemy parties right now farming (or trying to), the thing nobody can organize them to fight back is sad

2 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

u didnt mind about server future when u farmed epics for free for 6 months. Go cry more

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

When we were losing hard 1 month ago for 3-4 months? we organized and recruited ppl from different servers and friends we played l2 with. I still remember when soil went to camp our lvl 40s in EV with 2 parties VR and asked why we arent helping them when we had 10 ppl online lol :D

thats why i lost all hopes on this comunity, i need to go recluit ppl from other servers to make an ally and fight in 6 months, loooool, whats wrong with you fucking mind?? lol

thats why i lost all hopes on this comunity, i need to go recluit ppl from other servers to make an ally and fight in 6 months, loooool, whats wrong with you fucking mind?? lol

good, so we lost this "hopes" 6 months ago, when it was fine

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i just counted 5 enemy parties right now farming (or trying to), the thing nobody can organize them to fight back is sad

and thats all what we have, tell me your numbers... Modoy pls you are Defending the indefensible...

Just now, Chaparrito said:

and thats all what we have, tell me your numbers... Modoy pls you are Defending the indefensible...

we have 4 parties in LoA right now (and enemies are farming in abg/bs), sup?

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

good, so we lost this "hopes" 6 months ago, when it was fine

we never had double numbers than you so dunno what are you talking about, we had free farm epics cuz you where too fucking lazy to make epics chars not for the number, what a fucking liar you are dude just lol....

Edited by Chaparrito

we never had double numbers than you so dunno what are you talking about, we have free farm epics cuz you where too fucking lazy to make epics chars not for the number, what a fucking lier you are dude just lol....

i would love to see all the epic chars of the lower lvl parties u have in your side, i bet they have fully stacked characters

PS: our ally had AQ chars ready since september, yet u couldnt see us taking it for like 3-4 months since then, so its not about being lazy to make chars, liar my ass

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

We need to become same bunch of unorganised random crap to make you happy so you can compete. Sure problem lays in our side not yours. Go cry me a river lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

We need to become same bunch of unorganised random crap to make you happy so you can compete. Sure problem lays in our side not yours. Go cry me a river lol

thats why you need to recluit the whole server to not be unorganised random crap??? you guys are hilarious, What people have to do to defend the indefensible.. just lol

Edited by Chaparrito

brb following your advices "to make server future better". OOOO wait bro, where can i find guide "how to become noob"? I typed on google and cant find any good guide. help plz

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

brb following your advices "to make server fiture better". OOOO wait bro, where can i find guide "how to become noob"? I typed on google and cant find any good guide. help plz

48 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can only laugh at this dodge :D so first u brag nobody would like to pvp u 9vs9 anymore, and 5 mins later u cry your bishop is 67 lvl? what the actual hell dude? maybe if your bishop wouldnt get double banned for botting, it would be higher, well too bad

i can tell u that when perkunas were fighting vs vigilance or UQ, they were MUCH less lower lvls than those guys, for example uchiha cp joined this ally when it was at the early 50s, yet now they are core and one of the strongest parties in ally, so yes, go to EV, find some nice guys and help them grow, more u help them, faster they will help u

sorry to disappoint u, but this situation wont change from day to day, it takes time to build a side, however nobody is even trying from your side to organize anything

Nobody 9v9's me that plays in my prime. Ain't nobody dodging lol. How you want me to pvp them when I'm at work? I don't play on weekends at least very rarely, and never a full party ever usually 5 guys.

Botting = Clicker sure.

Keep denying the fact every clan in your alliance is still recruiting CPs and then claim we can't organize. LOL.

24 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

5month are you kidding me?
PS: Joined perkunas on 45lvl, when it was only biz pt
PSS: You got my offer to 9v9, when you had archer pt 70+, and overall you had higher lvl archer pt than my pt.

Never once got a pm from you on forums or ingame, you lied to your CP about me denying a 9v9 from you. Keep up the propaganda 3rd rate Russian.

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

brb following your advices "to make server fiture better". OOOO wait bro, where can i find guide "how to become noob"? I typed on google and cant find any good guide. help plz

Try to stick your dick into a bee hive. Im not sure if its best way how to become noob but in my eyes its noobish enough.

/bsoe from pointless topic

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

brb following your advices "to make server future better". OOOO wait bro, where can i find guide "how to become noob"? I typed on google and cant find any good guide. help plz

I realize this server is your greatest accomplishment, being a band of bobs player and all, but you are the definition of bad. Little pvers like you playing on RPG-Club doing absolutely nothing while the big boys are in siege 350v350. Ahh the glory days back when NA still played this game.

2 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Nobody 9v9's me that plays in my prime. Ain't nobody dodging lol. How you want me to pvp them when I'm at work? I don't play on weekends at least very rarely, and never a full party ever usually 5 guys.

Botting = Clicker sure.

Keep denying the fact every clan in your alliance is still recruiting CPs and then claim we can't organize. LOL.

ah, so now its nobody who plays at your prime, is exactly your lvl and then he has to visit u to the loa heart to have 9vs9, good to know the conditions for 9vs9

yeye, all knows clickerino

There have been 4-5 "strongest side" changes as long as i play on this server. Sometimes i was on the strong side, sometimes i was on the weak. 

Idk why you make it such a big deal , it happens and it wont stay like that forever. Its a wheel.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I realize this server is your greatest accomplishment, being a band of bobs player and all, but you are the definition of bad. Little pvers like you playing on RPG-Club doing absolutely nothing while the big boys are in siege 350v350. Ahh the glory days back when NA still played this game.

NA sucks dick in gaming compared to eu/asia/korea because you are fucking console gamers lul.