Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

Just now, fishfood said:

Never once got a pm from you on forums or ingame, you lied to your CP about me denying a 9v9 from you. Keep up the propaganda 3rd rate Russian.

We are discussing this sh1t about 5month, everytime you have same answer and I will repeat again, so now you have offer, what else you need? But nwm, "1st" rate Canadian

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, so now its nobody who plays at your prime, is exactly your lvl and then he has to visit u to the loa heart to have 9vs9, good to know the conditions for 9vs9

yeye, all knows clickerino

Weird I look at the top 100 list and all the parties i fight have 5-6 members 74+ ES/Perks/China doesn't matter. I posted proof of me on clicker so yeah I hope everyone knows it now.

I farm at heart every night after kicking the group out that was there. When I go to gank 3 way they just PR before I get there. ABG parties don't even try to fight, TERROISTAS doesn't even have war but they have two parties in abg every night. 

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

NA sucks dick in gaming compared to eu/asia/korea because you are fucking console gamers lul.

Say that to Genocide which dominated any private server we went too and GoD Retail on Magmeld/Chronos.

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I realize this server is your greatest accomplishment, being a band of bobs player and all, but you are the definition of bad. Little pvers like you playing on RPG-Club doing absolutely nothing while the big boys are in siege 350v350. Ahh the glory days back when NA still played this game.

Haha i acomplished more than you on every server i played. Botter thinking that he has any skill in this game. Hmm i think i have some kind of dejavu. Wasnt this topic about same guy as you are? 

oh actually its not dejavu, you are the guy who didnt give up after multiple bans. Keep going bro ;)

Just now, fishfood said:

Say that to Genocide which dominated any private server we went too and GoD Retail on Magmeld/Chronos.

i meant gaming in general , not just a single game ;D

Just now, Rizos said:

Haha i acomplished more than you on every server i played. Botter thinking that he has any skill in this game. Hmm i think i have some kind of dejavu. Wasnt this topic about same guy as you are? 

oh actually its not dejavu, you are the guy who didnt give up after multiple bans. Keep going bro ;)

You haven't accomplished anything you delusional fuck LOL. Your biggest accomplishment is dropping a borrowed level 3 orfen and playing in a zerg.

3 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

We are discussing this sh1t about 5month, everytime you have same answer and I will repeat again, so now you have offer, what else you need? But nwm, "1st" rate Canadian

I appreciate the offer but unless you stay up to some ungodly hour when I get home and get my guys on then I don't see the fight happening anytime soon. I would say after sieges but we have no plans to go to sieges anytime soon, so I'm gunna enjoy my weekends outside.

Just now, fishfood said:

I appreciate the offer but unless you stay up to some ungodly hour when I get home and get my guys on then I don't see the fight happening anytime soon. I would say after sieges but we have no plans to go to sieges anytime soon, so I'm gunna enjoy my weekends outside.

Dont forget about only 6ppl pt, and so on. No one will 9v9 you, mhm continue your propaganda,boy

24 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You haven't accomplished anything you delusional fuck LOL. Your biggest accomplishment is dropping a borrowed level 3 orfen and playing in a zerg.

Sorry bro i forgot you are so pro that you dont waste time for 9v9 with such nonfactor random that drop orfens. You go only 2 pt vs 1 so its faster

P.S. Dont forget to repeat your propaganda 999 more times so mabye you start to believe in your own lies

Edited by Rizos

48 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i meant gaming in general , not just a single game ;D

It's cus we have to work on Fridays, unlike the rest of the world. -_-

Isn't USA the best at dota2? I thought we won the international a couple of times. Dunno about CSGO. 

Korea dominates league.

We are pretty good at the smash melee competitive scene.

This is an MMO tho, I don't think it should be comparable. 

Skill != Grinding.

Also I'm pretty sure the us proxy is in central or the east coast. Cus I get a 1 second delay on every action. I'm from us west.

Edited by gfbot

44 minutes ago, fishfood said:

LOL hahahaha, in the wound, thats hurts :D

2 hours ago, Chaparrito said:

you are living on a diferent world, dunno if you acting that way cuz your own decision or just too blind to see the reality, we never had 80 more numbers NEVER, and now you have like 180 more ppl than us, soo tell me whats the point to fight???

ybiyU6

there are 2 war pts, lets bring the zerg... lol

top lie classic xD

now poor wars act sad and say "we never had".

sorry im too lazy to find this posts and u re not worth my time to proove u.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Yomana said:

There have been 4-5 "strongest side" changes as long as i play on this server. Sometimes i was on the strong side, sometimes i was on the weak. 

Idk why you make it such a big deal , it happens and it wont stay like that forever. Its a wheel.

It's bad cause we dont have decent pvp. In the past we had 200 vs 250 on siedges and pvp between all vs all and parts vs parts. Now we dont have pvp on siedges at all - just PRs. Cause we had like 38 live ppl on the last one +1.5 party of ww online. It's not even a double. 

It's bad cause ppl dont join our side in asia prime but there is more and more china.

Less ppl on siedges on both sides each time. Last 3 siedges it was 150>>100>>50 for our side.

Ppl came here some time ago cause were interested in good mass pvp(like in loa) and siedges. Not about PRs of 5 parties vs 15 parties.

The problem is your side is not reacted to changed enviroment. You were not able to kill the dragon, you are able only jumping on dragon's remains.

I cant even imagine how ppl play in NA\SA prime. TFD, terroristas and ES are not killing each others, with whom they are playing with?

19 minutes ago, gfbot said:

Isn't USA the best at dota2? I thought we won the international a couple of times. Dunno about CSGO. 

Korea dominates league.

Skill != Grinding.

Also I'm pretty sure the us proxy is in central or the east coast. Cus I get a 1 second delay on every action. I'm from us west.

Starcraft 1 all west was joke

Starcraft 2 - eu had much better players/wins

LoL = 1/2 of your nalcs is korean 1/4 european imports and 1/4 americans. EU has won 1 final reached 3 semis. US never semi.

Dota 2, eg won once, but eu dota has won 3 times and has been by far the most competetive region even counting the cn guys.

CS:GO , NA is starting to get better, but the first 3-4 years of the game they were a total laughing stock never even getting our of groups at majors.

MMO's are lul, but EU has dominated PVE scene by far.

Ill give u smash, but as i said fighting games/console shit is what NA has been good at.

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Ppl came here some time ago cause were interested in good mass pvp(like in loa) and siedges.

u know today making ~ 5 pts vs ~4-5 pts (i heard WS had 4 pts in loa, everywhere else it was enemy farming, so dunno if they had more) in LoA was doable? but enemies decided freefarming ABG/BS was better option than tryharding to pvp

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u know today making ~ 5 pts vs ~4-5 pts (i heard WS had 4 pts in loa, everywhere else it was enemy farming, so dunno if they had more) in LoA was doable? but enemies decided freefarming ABG/BS was better option than tryharding to pvp

How its relevant to my words about the siedges?

Ppl go to abg cause its better till 72 and especially 58-70. Thats why they farm there even it's easily ganked (like today when 2 anathema party were making fun with us). It's also more fun to farm there cause of wars - good to have pvp sometimes not mobs all the time.

ABG never was "freefarming". LoA is. Our dear LoA dweller :D

And also - its relevant to our lvls. When time will come - all this Jangle, AN and other 72- parties will move to LoA.

Edited by kktnxbye

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

How its relevant to my words about the siedges?

Ppl go to abg cause its better till 72 and especially 58-70. Thats why they farm there even it's easily ganked (like today when 2 anathema party were making fun with us). It's also more fun to farm there cause of wars - good to have pvp sometimes not mobs all the time.

ABG never was "freefarming". LoA is. Our dear LoA dweller :D

how its related to the sieges? its not, it was to point out ppl COULD have those nice fair mass pvps if ppl wanted, but nope

breaking ally coz all of it can be whole online once every 2 weeks, cool (ps: i havent been in loa for quite some weeks, except like 1 gang few days ago)

Edited by MoDoy

20 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

It's bad cause we dont have decent pvp. In the past we had 200 vs 250 on siedges and pvp between all vs all and parts vs parts. Now we dont have pvp on siedges at all - just PRs. Cause we had like 38 live ppl on the last one +1.5 party of ww online. It's not even a double. 

It's bad cause ppl dont join our side in asia prime but there is more and more china.

Less ppl on siedges on both sides each time. Last 3 siedges it was 150>>100>>50 for our side.

Ppl came here some time ago cause were interested in good mass pvp(like in loa) and siedges. Not about PRs of 5 parties vs 15 parties.

The problem is your side is not reacted to changed enviroment. You were not able to kill the dragon, you are able only jumping on dragon's remains.

I cant even imagine how ppl play in NA\SA prime. TFD, terroristas and ES are not killing each others, with whom they are playing with?

Quoting and talking to ur clan/ally mate about his ally that cant react to changed environment? 1st time i agree with you

25 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

bro we are in same clan :D , the dragon dies ALWAYS from inside.

@MoDoy its because the abg parties you say are not CP's , they are random parties which lack basic classes to farm or pvp most of the times. Correct me if im wrong but i dont remember your side (except uchiha cp) trying to pvp-farm LOA the days we owned it. I remember we had every spot from ramp to heart in our prime (soil , ribos, mine, jerry and some lower cps)and your people messed with low lvls in ABG. 

That changed only when you recruited more people. Thats how it always is.

Edited by Yomana

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Quoting and talking to ur clan/ally mate about his ally that cant react to changed environment? 1st time i agree with you

there is not ally at all just few partys that dont want to join WS ally... this all that left...

35 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Most of ES and WS are taking a time.

1 hour ago, gfbot said:

Korea dominates league.

Skill != Grinding.

us proxy is in amsterdam lol.

1 hour ago, UchihaMadara said:

Dont forget about only 6ppl pt, and so on. No one will 9v9 you, mhm continue your propaganda,boy

Yeah I had 6 players in my old party so what? More than enough to make you clowns log out on ramp everynight while streaming a black screen. I said no one 9v9s me in my primetime. I'll post a video of the PR compilations of me cleaning out abg daily.

things won't change anytime soon.

if something will change, it will happen after hitting summer. and it will be for the worst, that much i can guarantee.

the current situation may look good for someone, since getting free castles and epics is always good. i know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

but in the long run it will backfire. and i'm not talking about sides now, i'm talking about the server itself.

i'm not saying this to be an asshole anyway, i'm saying this because i've already been there before, and i already know how the story ends.

bragging about sieges, accomplishments, dick-boosting or any other matter will be pointless by then.

• Like 1