Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

40 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@MoDoy its because the abg parties you say are not CP's , they are random parties which lack basic classes to farm or pvp most of the times. Correct me if im wrong but i dont remember your side (except uchiha cp) trying to pvp-farm LOA the days we owned it. I remember we had every spot from ramp to heart in our prime (soil , ribos, mine, jerry and some lower cps)and your people messed with low lvls in ABG. 

exactly, i was part of uchi cp in the past, when we pretty much suffered (other parties could aoe ABG, we could suck aden gatekeeper, yet u saw us trying to do something with LoA, u think we didnt try to persuade parties to go farm LoA to try to take it from u? but ppl preffered to xp w/o pvp, yet u didnt see uchiha cp going on forum and saying how the server is doomed and other bullsh1ts like fishfood party is doing right now (eventho they are pretty much freefarming LoA as well from what i heard)

Omg how long this sh1t continue? about sides and bla bla y have more we have less bla blaa y was farming when he had less bla bla bla.... Have less Ok pr have more ok GJ guys! Probably stop discssing this for months....

I dont want to be a prophet and black visionare. But... have to say something

Congratulations to WickedSick Ally for a massive amount of player invited. Gratz for all castles you own now. And imagine.... you will have them forever !! Isn't it fun ???

Your WAR side don't exist anymore. You have only few small clans with OLD wartags. So.... your enemy DON'T exist anymore. Isn't it Fun ??? You destroyed em all. You guys Dominate. Very very soon you wont see any wartag. You just won this game now. :)

I will tell you guys how it will looks like in next half year here.  WickedSick own everything. They got free farm of epics RBs, Adena, Items. They will create Sets +6 +8 or whatever.

Becouse they can, and they have VERY RIGHT to do it. Who will compete with this ?????

A moment of good playing will be when patch 2.0 will be implemented. WickedSick will go farm more epics RBs A grade items to TOI. They will controll it. Becouse they got right to do it. They got massive amount of players and huge budged to start enchanting A grades.

I remember from other servers. when first A grades was on + 6 like ( DC robes, MJ lights ) player in it was like on GOD MODE. Hard to kill. And than players start to abaddon server. Population shrink week after week.  Same thing will happen here. Becouse balance don't exist anymore.

GMs wont do anything with it. If they try to do something = players leave from each side.

How to prevent it ????? And keep server alive and fun for next year ??

Whole Wicked Sick, China, and others must stop recruiting and protecting their new players. Just stop like you are now. let new forces, new players grow a bit. let them be neutrals, wars, or create some structures to compete with this giant. its very simple. Nobody ask you to share your goods, you fight for it and got all rights to it . Congratulations !! I admire that.

But whats the point of be Dominant on empty, boring, non competitive server ??

Think about it

Edited by Scyt

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

Omg how long this sh1t continue? about sides and bla bla y have more we have less bla blaa y was farming when he had less bla bla bla.... Have less Ok pr have more ok GJ guys! Probably stop discssing this for months....

What do you want us to talk about? The epic fights we had at siege, or orfen? Oh wait..

55 minutes ago, Scyt said:

I dont want to be a prophet and black visionare. But... have to say something

Congratulations to WickedSick Ally for a massive amount of player invited. Gratz for all castles you own now. And imagine.... you will have them forever !! Isn't it fun ???

Your WAR side don't exist anymore. You have only few small clans with OLD wartags. So.... your enemy DON'T exist anymore. Isn't it Fun ??? You destroyed em all. You guys Dominate. Very very soon you wont see any wartag. You just won this game now. :)

I will tell you guys how it will looks like in next half year here.  WickedSick own everything. They got free farm of epics RBs, Adena, Items. They will create Sets +6 +8 or whatever.

Becouse they can, and they have VERY RIGHT to do it. Who will compete with this ?????

A moment of good playing will be when patch 2.0 will be implemented. WickedSick will go farm more epics RBs A grade items to TOI. They will controll it. Becouse they got right to do it. They got massive amount of players and huge budged to start enchanting A grades.

I remember from other servers. when first A grades was on + 6 like ( DC robes, MJ lights ) player in it was like on GOD MODE. Hard to kill. And than players start to abaddon server. Population shrink week after week.  Same thing will happen here. Becouse balance don't exist anymore.

GMs wont do anything with it. If they try to do something = players leave from each side.

How to prevent it ????? And keep server alive and fun for next year ??

Whole Wicked Sick, China, and others must stop recruiting and protecting their new players. Just stop like you are now. let new forces, new players grow a bit. let them be neutrals, wars, or create some structures to compete with this giant. its very simple. Nobody ask you to share your goods, you fight for it and got all rights to it . Congratulations !! I admire that.

But whats the point of be Dominant on empty, boring, non competitive server ??

Think about it

So by your logic WS side should have quit 5 tims over by now when VR had 50-100 ppl more and free farmed epics for 6+ months. Also our side has stayed at ~200 ppl for the past 1 years. It's your numbers that went down. I think im actually gonna quit this forum since you are crying so much it's not even fun to troll you anymore.

4 hours ago, gfbot said:

Isn't USA the best at dota2? I thought we won the international a couple of times. Dunno about CSGO. 

ehh beloved muricans, delusional as always :)

you won it once,

From what I heared and see -its convenient situation for perks. They can have pvp and mass pvp in their prime. Plus they all have castles and epics. Why be bothered if there is still wartags available in abg? Probably ws management dont realize that its perfectly normal(and adult) to get back to initial wars b\w ws and fun\es. It's no need to find\wait for any reasons. Maybe they still wait for some minimal lvl of resistance (but its already the bottom when u have 4-5x more ppl on siedges).

But I agree that 2.0 in such a conditions will fade the political life for many many month. No siedges\no pvp >> no new ppl, less old players>> less $ for admins>> server closing.

On other servers I played - there were always adult ppl with balls in management who decided to stop alliancies and make the new ones.

BlackJack. I'm not on any side to be honest. I just want to play and have fun. I am not crying, never was, and never will.

No my friend, WS dont have to split or exile any of their ally. Just dont recruit anymore. Farm your Epics, farm your RBs and everything. As I spoke, you got all rights to do it. You won it.

Hmmm you might be right... I dont know exact numbers, but Vigi Ally had more players for some time, than Wicked start to grow. And they grow with success. Vig collapses not becouse you grow, I think they was destroyed by internal affairs and conflict of interest between clans, and this dictatorship-tyrany politics. I got no idea who start this type of Politics on server. That person must go to psyho doc. asap :).

At this moment its all up to WS group what to do with server. Only you left, your ally, and your hidden allies who didn't show up yet their intentions. There is no other side anymore.

I hope to be wrong about it. Maybe 2.0 will reactivate old clans. I call 'em sleepers. Maybe that will change a course, and create Your Other side once again. Otherwise all in WS hands. Feel responsibility. Good luck. That;s all from me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scyt said:

BlackJack. I'm not on any side to be honest. I just want to play and have fun. I am not crying, never was, and never will.

No my friend, WS dont have to split or exile any of their ally. Just dont recruit anymore. Farm your Epics, farm your RBs and everything. As I spoke, you got all rights to do it. You won it.

Hmmm you might be right... I dont know exact numbers, but Vigi Ally had more players for some time, than Wicked start to grow. And they grow with success. Vig collapses not becouse you grow, I think they was destroyed by internal affairs and conflict of interest between clans, and this dictatorship-tyrany politics. I got no idea who start this type of Politics on server. That person must go to psyho doc. asap :).

At this moment its all up to WS group what to do with server. Only you left, your ally, and your hidden allies who didn't show up yet their intentions. There is no other side anymore.

I hope to be wrong about it. Maybe 2.0 will reactivate old clans. I call 'em sleepers. Maybe that will change a course, and create Your Other side once again. Otherwise all in WS hands. Feel responsibility. Good luck. That;s all from me.

That was a good one:D

2.0 Will reactivate some old players. But imagine 60-70 player who decided to play like it was in the past. He goes to toi - its closed by ruling ally. He try to pvp - thats a joke with 3 proff skills vs 2 prof skills. More than that - who will reactivate themselves first? Right ppl of 74-76lvls. Guess who is farming freely last several month?Part of WS+Fun+ES.

On my 1st server admin was clever enough to add A gr drop in 2 locations (each of 2 locs belonged to 1 ally). And the 2nd high lvl farm loc itself. We will not have it here.

31 minutes ago, Scyt said:

Except that fact that WS eu side didn't farm for 4 months at all during VR total domination, but instead we fought back hard every day even in 99% losing battles. We didn't go cry on forum omg server is dead we cant farm or 4 months and war farming epics for free for 6 months. My party fought hard for months during hard times, ofc I want to enjoy the win now and farm. My party avg lvl is 72,6 and parties like soil who havent played for 1month + are 75 on avg. Ofc that we want to catch up before 2.0. VR ally broke because soiled recruited everything that moves , some ppl joined cuze winning side , some cuze of epics and some cuze of free protection. Most people are aware VR top players stood and guarded low parties in abg/loa during their whole primes so they can farm, ofc they got bored of it. Now the leader who rose ( AD ) doesn't have the same time or motivation to play 14hours a day protection people and securing free epics, so those people won't fight for him it's as simple as that. You can't expect an ally thats build from people who want the ally to give to them and not them to give for the benefit of the ally to last long.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Except that fact that WS eu side didn't farm for 4 months at all during VR total domination, but instead we fought back hard every day even in 99% losing battles. We didn't go cry on forum omg server is dead we cant farm or 4 months and war farming epics for free for 6 months. My party fought hard for months during hard times, ofc I want to enjoy the win now and farm. My party avg lvl is 72,6 and parties like soil who havent played for 1month + are 75 on avg. Ofc that we want to catch up before 2.0. VR ally broke because soiled recruited everything that moves , some ppl joined cuze winning side , some cuze of epics and some cuze of free protection. Most people are aware VR top players stood and guarded low parties in abg/loa during their whole primes so they can farm, ofc they got bored of it. Now the leader who rose ( AD ) doesn't have the same time or motivation to play 14hours a day protection people and securing free epics, so those people won't fight for him it's as simple as that. You can't expect an ally thats build from people who want the ally to give to them and not them to give for the benefit of the ally to last long.

Except in our fights for LoA we were roughly the same numbers. And I do recall you winning LoA a few times. I'll say it again, I'm sure VR had +50 people than WS on some siege, but we never had DOUBLE your numbers. Literally if you subtract our entire siege force from your CC, you still have MORE than we have total.

Blah blah blah it's not our fault the other side quit but we still mass recruit, fuck you even take bandwagonners like Zakna. If you haven't noticed we can't recruit people that don't exist. More people are quitting than coming back. But hey you guys don't care about server health, you're just hoping we stay and rebuild but in reality you're killing the server. 

I really don't care who has all castles or wins all epics, I just don't want all my time being wasted playing here. If I wanted to play a skelth-type server (shitty population, complete free farm for everyone) I would go play there.

10 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Except in our fights for LoA we were roughly the same numbers. And I do recall you winning LoA a few times. I'll say it again, I'm sure VR had +50 people than WS on some siege, but we never had DOUBLE your numbers. Literally if you subtract our entire siege force from your CC, you still have MORE than we have total.

Blah blah blah it's not our fault the other side quit but we still mass recruit, fuck you even take bandwagonners like Zakna. If you haven't noticed we can't recruit people that don't exist. More people are quitting than coming back. But hey you guys don't care about server health, you're just hoping we stay and rebuild but in reality you're killing the server. 

I really don't care who has all castles or wins all epics, I just don't want all my time being wasted playing here. If I wanted to play a skelth-type server (shitty population, complete free farm for everyone) I would go play there.

If you care so much about server health VR should haven't allied with the koreans or pride or westworld before, hypocrite. Notice that you are crying 24/7 after 1 month and we didn't say anything like drop some clans from your ally after 4 months of getting rekt.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

If you care so much about server health VR should haven't allied with the koreans or pride or westworld before, hypocrite.

I still remember when we took 4 castles, I believe it was when TFD held aden. We had 11 more people in CC, same amount of parties. But allying other clans to be same numbers is hypocrite? Go to bed dude it's like 5am for you, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

Just now, fishfood said:

I still remember when we took 4 castles, I believe it was when TFD held aden. We had 11 more people in CC, same amount of parties. But allying other clans to be same numbers is hypocrite? Go to bed dude it's like 5am for you, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

It's 6 am actually and i just woke up for work. Let me go through you on forum last month, literally in every situation you are finding a reason to cry:

• You start farming at 3 AM CEST loa heart -> "Omg i farm loa heart for free american prime is dead so ez , i made 40% in 3 days, so ez gg"
  • You get killed on heart a few times -> "Omg enemies are too many i can't free farm anymore, server is dead"
  • We ask you for 9v9-> "Omg i only have 6 people live can't 9v9"
  • Proclaim no one fights you 9v9-> " omg no one fights us 9v9, every enemy just pr"
  • We ask you again to 9v9-> "Omg you've never asked me to 9v9, your party leader is lying to you" , when there is even evidence 2 weeks ago on forum you refused LUL.

Dunno if I am making myself an idiot, but if it was a race you sure are beating me to it by far.

• Like 2

Just now, BlackJack said:

It's 6 am actually and i just woke up for work. Let me go through you on forum last month, literally in every situation you are finding a reason to cry:

• You start farming at 3 AM CEST loa heart -> "Omg i farm loa heart for free american prime is dead so ez , i made 40% in 3 days, so ez gg"
  • You get killed on heart a few times -> "Omg enemies are too many i can't free farm anymore, server is dead"
  • We ask you for 9v9-> "Omg i only have 6 people live can't 9v9"
  • Proclaim no one fights you 9v9-> " omg no one fights us 9v9, every enemy just pr"
  • We ask you again to 9v9-> "Omg you've never asked me to 9v9, your party leader is lying to you" , when there is even evidence 2 weeks ago on forum you refused LUL.

Dunno if I am making myself an idiot, but if it was a race you sure are beating me to it by far.

I never once said NA time is dead. There is 6-7 groups on when I play, 6 of them in Fun/ES/Perks, vs just my party. The NA timezone has been literally free farmed for 3-4 months now until I came back. 

If you don't see the population dwindling from 280v300  to 108v228 to 50v250~ sieges than you're a fucking moron. 

I never got a single pm on forums or ingame for 9v9, even when I only had a 6 man party. You idiots logged out on ramp for 4 months and didn't exp, your words not mine.

After 9v9ing a few times, I can say that 90% of the parties will PR on site, the only exception being Kiam, and well his group is easier than making my morning coffee.

Sure you asked me to 9v9 on the forum? After farming for 4 months while I was gone, I've returned with an ENTIRELY new set of guys who have never played this chronicle and I will still 9v9 you. I play 4h a day, I'll be at heart when you're ready.

11 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I never once said NA time is dead. There is 6-7 groups on when I play, 6 of them in Fun/ES/Perks, vs just my party. The NA timezone has been literally free farmed for 3-4 months now until I came back. 

If you don't see the population dwindling from 280v300  to 108v228 to 50v250~ sieges than you're a fucking moron. 

I never got a single pm on forums or ingame for 9v9, even when I only had a 6 man party. You idiots logged out on ramp for 4 months and didn't exp, your words not mine.

After 9v9ing a few times, I can say that 90% of the parties will PR on site, the only exception being Kiam, and well his group is easier than making my morning coffee.

Sure you asked me to 9v9 on the forum? After farming for 4 months while I was gone, I've returned with an ENTIRELY new set of guys who have never played this chronicle and I will still 9v9 you. I play 4h a day, I'll be at heart when you're ready.

We had war with ES until the last siege before your zerg broke up. So thats maybe 6 weeks of free farm in NA since than not 4 months.

Farming 4 months? I've been back playing since 4 months and 3 of those we farmed aden GK only lul. Wе've farmed the past 1 month maybe 3-4 days without war max. All other days are at least 50% spent on defending spot. 4 MONTHS LUL, you didnt play for 6 weeks tops.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s096Te0bRykY

Edited by BlackJack

12 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

We had war with ES until the last siege before your zerg broke up. So thats maybe 6 weeks of free farm in NA since than not 4 months.

Farming 4 months? I've been back playing since 4 months and 3 of those we farmed aden GK only lul. Wе've farmed the past 1 month maybe 3-4 days without war max. All other days are at least 50% spent on defending spot. 4 MONTHS LUL, you didnt play for 6 weeks tops.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s096Te0bRykY

What are you talking about lol. You may have had "war" with them, but they came to 3 sieges with perks when I was playing, came to all epics with perks. You were even sharing spots from what I was told. Nice wartags you got there.

I've seen your pvp's you talk about so much, its awaken demon vs 2-3 of your parties daily LOL. I stopped playing when soil did so I can only imagine how much tough pvps you've had. I was gone for almost 3 months nerd if you're gunna keep tabs on somebody atleast do it properly.

When I left you were level 72, 3 months later your 76. Nice Aden GK exp you got there.

We all get it, vigilance pushed your shit in for 3 months, now you guys get to act like big boys with double the numbers. Enjoy it while it lasts it could be you vs elpies soon.

I listened to that voice recording I guess it's from Uchiha with that accent I can't really understand him. Is he claiming he asked me for a 9v9 and I said I had stuff to do? LOL propaganda at it's finest. 

Edited by fishfood

2 minutes ago, fishfood said:

What are you talking about lol. You may have had "war" with them, but they came to 3 sieges with perks when I was playing, came to all epics with perks. You were even sharing spots from what I was told. Nice wartags you got there.

I've seen your pvp's you talk about so much, its awaken demon vs 2-3 of your parties daily LOL. I stopped playing when soil did so I can only imagine how much tough pvps you've had. I was gone for almost 3 months nerd if you're gunna keep tabs on somebody atleast do it properly.

When I left you were level 72, 3 months later your 76. Nice Aden GK exp you got there.

We all get it, vigilance pushed your shit in for 3 months, now you guys get to act like big boys with double the numbers. Enjoy it while it lasts it could be you vs elpies soon.

Rly cuze in my last pvp movie there are 2 clips vs ooc, 1st we are 2 parties and they are 3. 2nd its 3v3 parties. Soil stopped playing 6-8 weeks ago sorry to break it to you, thats not 3 months. My level has nothing to do with my parties level as you well know i farm a lot solo, keep adding more out of context facts for no reason, it really strengthens my point that you just manipulate facts in a random way so you can cry about them later. I am done for now , gotta work.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Rly cuze in my last pvp movie there are 2 clips vs ooc, 1st we are 2 parties and they are 3. 2nd its 3v3 parties. Soil stopped playing 6-8 weeks ago sorry to break it to you, thats not 3 months. My level has nothing to do with my parties level as you well know i farm a lot solo, keep adding more out of context facts for no reason, it really strengthens my point that you just manipulate facts in a random way so you can cry about them later. I am done for now , gotta work.

I quit in early February, I posted my last video on the 24th that I finished making after I quit. It's now april 24th and I've been back for a little while. Saying 3 months isn't that much of an exaggeration.

Manipulating facts? The only fact that matters here is you have over double our numbers.

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

" and parties like soil" - the only 74-75lvl parties exept of soil i know only rok and 1 in sm maybe. On your side you have the same  2 fun 74 parties, ES,TFD and HWRANG parties.

"VR ally broke because soiled recruited everything that moves" - thats also epic :D Ally broke cause the leaders and ~3 parties left. JSYK.

"14hours a day protection people" - I will leave to comment it to "guards" itself.

Notes from fantasy reality as always.

can anyone tell me why this discussion is still rolling? thers no point for WS ally to break up, thers a lot of ppl to get epics and OED stuff, they have 200+ ppl to "satisfy"
they are dominating and they like it, newcommers would rather join stronger side becouse its easier to farm when you're "protected" so even if there is anyone that just started, it rather wont change anything. and asking WS to break the ally so you can be competitive is delusional, as i said they have total control of the game/RMT.

why would anyone give it up? just becouse someone is crying that they have no fun playing.

same thing happened to skelth, and noone broke the ruling ally.

all that we can do is just wait it out, see whats what with 2.0 update and hope admins will make a grades ultra hard to get so thers no way one ally can farm them fast and easly outgear enemies.

1 hour ago, draco said:

can anyone tell me why this discussion is still rolling? thers no point for WS ally to break up, thers a lot of ppl to get epics and OED stuff, they have 200+ ppl to "satisfy"
they are dominating and they like it, newcommers would rather join stronger side becouse its easier to farm when you're "protected" so even if there is anyone that just started, it rather wont change anything. and asking WS to break the ally so you can be competitive is delusional, as i said they have total control of the game/RMT.

why would anyone give it up? just becouse someone is crying that they have no fun playing.

same thing happened to skelth, and noone broke the ruling ally.

all that we can do is just wait it out, see whats what with 2.0 update and hope admins will make a grades ultra hard to get so thers no way one ally can farm them fast and easly outgear enemies.

Im sure that no matter how a grade is gonna look like on 2.0, chinase and korean players gonna outgear the rest, after opening their wallets :D, but i also hope a grades gonna be ultra hard, i also hope enchants B gonna be much more accessable..