Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

1 hour ago, draco said:

can anyone tell me why this discussion is still rolling? thers no point for WS ally to break up, thers a lot of ppl to get epics and OED stuff, they have 200+ ppl to "satisfy"
they are dominating and they like it, newcommers would rather join stronger side becouse its easier to farm when you're "protected" so even if there is anyone that just started, it rather wont change anything. and asking WS to break the ally so you can be competitive is delusional, as i said they have total control of the game/RMT.

why would anyone give it up? just becouse someone is crying that they have no fun playing.

same thing happened to skelth, and noone broke the ruling ally.

all that we can do is just wait it out, see whats what with 2.0 update and hope admins will make a grades ultra hard to get so thers no way one ally can farm them fast and easly outgear enemies.

you can get A grade stuff only by farming ToI and Baium, if the admins plan to follow official.

and even then, you still need Cloth pieces from ToI top level instances to unseal A grade items.

if one side owns ToI, anyone else going from enemies to randoms won't manage to get shit. so there's no "maybe" or "perhaps" or "eventually", they WILL outgear anyone else outside of ToI. it's only a matter of time.

1 hour ago, draco said:

newcommers would rather join stronger side becouse its easier to farm when you're "protected" so even if there is anyone that just started, it rather wont change anything.

glad to see i'm not the only one who figured that out. not like it was rocket-science anyway.

that pretty much sums up what is going to happen in the near future.

forget about good sieges and battles for epics, those won't come back anytime soon.

the only activity WS will get from the current remaining wartags in 2.0 will be mostly in Oly, and maybe some occasional world pvp in new areas, if they decide to stick their nose out of ToI.

at this point, i'm just curious about how long WS will manage to keep ES and Fun by the balls, since the previous opposition is gone now. or maybe they'll just keep holding hands for free stuff.

Edited by Arcanum

6 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

you can get A grade stuff only by farming ToI and Baium, if the admins plan to follow official.

and even then, you still need Cloth pieces from ToI top level instances to unseal A grade items.

if one side owns ToI, anyone else going from enemies to randoms won't manage to get shit. so there's no "maybe" or "perhaps" or "eventually", they WILL outgear anyone else outside of ToI. it's only a matter of time.

glad to see i'm not the only one who figured that out. not like it was rocket-science anyway.

that pretty much sums up what is going to happen in the near future.

forget about good sieges and battles for epics, those won't come back anytime soon.

the only activity WS will get from the current remaining wartags in 2.0 will be mostly in Oly, and maybe some occasional world pvp in new areas, if they decide to stick their nose out of ToI.

at this point, i'm just curious about how long WS will manage to keep ES and Fun by the balls, since the previous opposition is gone now. or maybe they'll just keep holding hands for free stuff.

Toi has so many so many floors and spots to farm that i dunno how u wanna lock it with 3-6 cps (what we usually have in prime time). Cloaths drop since floor 6 or 7 so every random can farm it. The only limit is you need 75 lvl pt to enter instance.

5 hours ago, fishfood said:

I never once said NA time is dead. There is 6-7 groups on when I play, 6 of them in Fun/ES/Perks, vs just my party. The NA timezone has been literally free farmed for 3-4 months now until I came back. 

just wanted to make sure for myself, so i run cameras at night my time 2 AM situation? your cp farming heart, kiam cp farming abg, and some solo ES/anarchy/comadreas in BS (i didnt check karik bridge, so maybe there was someone, but thats still 1 party max), so tell me, where exactly are those 6 parties u are talking about?

1 hour ago, draco said:

newcommers would rather join stronger side becouse its easier to farm when you're "protected" so even if there is anyone that just started

maybe its just me, but if i just joined the server, i wouldnt like to join WS ally, because there would be nobody to fight, actually i would like to join weaker side, but thats just my mindset maybe

Just now, MoDoy said:

maybe its just me, but if i just joined the server, i wouldnt like to join WS ally, because there would be nobody to fight, actually i would like to join weaker side, but thats just my mindset maybe

i call that a lie ;) if you would be setted up like that you would leave ws ally to have enemies, you didnt. youre comfy there, and thats what newcommers want.

anyway everyone is speaking about a grades and other stuff dodging the question why WS should break ally. any reasons but "becouse they win everything"

?

Just now, draco said:

i call that a lie ;) if you would be setted up like that you would leave ws ally to have enemies, you didnt. youre comfy there, and thats what newcommers want.

its not, i joined perkunas not when they were winning and dominating, and since then i didnt leave them, i can tell u if i had my own cp, i would probably play as CP only having war with almost everyone ;) or maybe i should change sides everytime someones starts winning? that simply calls for bad reputation and soon ppl would call me rat changing cloaks everytime wind blows (eventho it would be other way and me joining weaker side, ppl would find excuses)

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Toi has so many so many floors and spots to farm that i dunno how u wanna lock it with 3-6 cps (what we usually have in prime time). Cloaths drop since floor 6 or 7 so every random can farm it. The only limit is you need 75 lvl pt to enter instance.

you sure? 'cause as far as i remember, what drops from those levels are not Cloth pieces, but Mysterious Stones wich u need to open to get:

-another item to be able to enter Rift of Heaven;

-a broken, useless stone.

Cloth pieces should come only from Rift of Heaven, aka top floor instances.

u farm stones, u open them, if you're lucky you can enter Rift, otherwise u need to keep farming stones.

and even if you manage to enter Rift, it's not guaranteed you'll get a Cloth piece, 'cause not all instances drop them.

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its not, i joined perkunas not when they were winning and dominating, and since then i didnt leave them, i can tell u if i had my own cp, i would probably play as CP only having war with almost everyone ;) or maybe i should change sides everytime someones starts winning? that simply calls for bad reputation and soon ppl would call me rat changing cloaks everytime wind blows (eventho it would be other way and me joining weaker side, ppl would find excuses)

ppl will always find excuses. look at that forum, thers nothing more than excuses

3 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

you sure? 'cause as far as i remember, what drops from those levels are not Cloth pieces, but Mysterious Stones wich u need to open to get:

-another item to be able to enter Rift of Heaven;

-a broken, useless stone.

Cloth pieces should come only from Rift of Heaven, aka top floor instances.

u farm stones, u open them, if you're lucky you can enter Rift, otherwise u need to keep farming stones.

and even if you manage to enter Rift, it's not guaranteed you'll get a Cloth piece, 'cause not all instances drop them.

exactly, u can farm the item to get into that instance, however to get into it u dont have to go to top floor of ToI or something, the npc who ports u there is at toi 1, so its not really impossible to get in it ;) 

Just now, draco said:

ppl will always find excuses. look at that forum, thers nothing more than excuses

i did what i said when i joined the server, why exactly would i lie? do u think if i joined server now, it would be different decistion than 9 months ago?

17 minutes ago, draco said:

anyway everyone is speaking about a grades and other stuff dodging the question why WS should break ally. any reasons but "becouse they win everything"

?

I would join weaker side aswell and ur wrong. I actually joined uchiha cp when WS was weaker side. Uchi joined this clan when it was only 2 cp clan lol. Not leaving cos of loyalty. Simple as that.

Edited by Rizos

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i did what i said when i joined the server, why exactly would i lie? do u think if i joined server now, it would be different decistion than 9 months ago?

13 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I would join weaker side aswell and ur wrong. I actually joined uchiha cp when WS was weaker side. Uchi joined this clan when it was only 2 cp clan lol. Not leaving cos of loyalty. Simple as that.

yea, perkunas never was a weaker side, you were loosing castles to vigi becouse they outlvled you while playing in different prime, so during your prime you were still uncontested, please dont tell me things about joining a weaker side. when you join a side thats not the top on server, but its top at your play times, you only boost your ego by saying "i joined a weaker side".

33 minutes ago, draco said:

?

anyone not from WS side can answer that?

so far youre not doing good so i hope youll stop posting that weak ass shit about WS breaking the server

5 minutes ago, draco said:

yea, perkunas never was a weaker side, you were loosing castles to vigi becouse they outlvled you while playing in different prime, so during your prime you were still uncontested, please dont tell me things about joining a weaker side. when you join a side thats not the top on server, but its top at your play times, you only boost your ego by saying "i joined a weaker side".

anyone not from WS side can answer that?

so far youre not doing good so i hope youll stop posting that weak ass shit about WS breaking the server

Nice joke, i thought you are serious. Or just joined server several weeks ago and dont know server history at all. When i joined server i actually had my own clan having war with perkunas and vigilence. Joined perkunas cos my ppl stopped playing and i had to find new cp - again chose weaker side that didnt farm epics etc. Worked for its success for months while suffering everyday on farm spots, built a lot of friendships even managed to bring 2 guys from my old clan to my actual cp. Eventually became core respected cp here, what is the reason for us to leave clan after this?

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Nice joke, i thought you are serious. Or just joined server several weeks ago and dont know server history at all. When i joined server i actually had my own clan having war with perkunas and vigilence. Joined perkunas cos my ppl stopped playing and i had to find new cp - again chose weaker side that didnt farm epics etc.

silly as always rizos, silly as always.

the only time when perks werent at their full power is a fev weeks after reaver left, who you probably never heard about. judging by what you say

6 minutes ago, draco said:

the only time when perks werent at their full power is a fev weeks after reaver left, who you probably never heard about. judging by what you say

Get a clue dude. Just wondering how since as core cp (uchihaitachi cp) in main WS clan (perkunas) our cp didnt have even 1 epic lvl 1 until 1 month ago if we were such a wining side all the time :D. Biz ebayed em all? :D You made my day.

Edited by Rizos

9 minutes ago, draco said:

Also for your info my cp joined perkunas several days after reaver left and perkunas was 2 cp clan. Ask uchiha  how it was being 50lvls and fighting with dee soil and other 70+ cps. Im sure he can tell you long story about it. You are totally wrong at this point so please stop going deeper and deeper in your lies.

Edited by Rizos

21 minutes ago, draco said:

i actually know who reaver is, i played here when he still played, but back then i was in ETC clan, which played from start as clan system, and then we somehow put together 1 CP (with weird setup, but who cared) and then i joined perkunas when reaver was not there anymore

top at our playtimes, hilarious, coz from what i remember, we were getting ganged by 2 top lvl UQ CPs jumping from the karik bridge when we still farmed on sh1tty cave howlers, tell me how top is that?

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i actually know who reaver is, i played here when he still played, but back then i was in ETC clan, which played from start as clan system, and then we somehow put together 1 CP (with weird setup, but who cared) and then i joined perkunas when reaver was not there anymore

top at our playtimes, hilarious, coz from what i remember, we were getting ganged by 2 top lvl UQ CPs jumping from the karik bridge when we still farmed on sh1tty cave howlers, tell me how top is that?

yea i remember that, i also remember dee cp hunting us at ev when we were 40+ and they were 60+, then i remember dee and reaver cp rolling on us EVERY time we went to farm during our 6h prime. i had a fev breaks, not more than a month tho and during eu prime when i was farming ABG there was 1 time visit from soil cp and ~6 from WS, i also remember you rizos, running with your cp just to stun tanks on abg cuz you were salty after orfen drop.

yea get your facts straight Rizo.

after a fev months from the server start WS ally was the one dominating, pride fought them, then we fought them, then did greeks.

pride crushed cuz they had late eu early NA prime, we broke off cuz ppl went away after 2.0 promises and vacation time, vigi could challange you cuz they movet their prime time for morning play (for eu timezones). for more than 4 months perks were farming with orfen3 wich was giving too much mana, they got more than 2 cps to 74 when rest was 65 tops. then the greeks catched up and made more ppl 74. but still they werent playing during EU prime so perks had all they want.

china thing is just a recent happening compared to club life, ask anyone whos relevant and have actual knowledge about that, dont hang on your delusional believes of you being strangled as a WS member. it sounds like feeding your ego with that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yea that was a thing, these were a fev weeks after reaver left, and imxo and fanax cp left perks to make Unique clan. 

perks started to loose epics and castles when vigi and UQ joined forces.

Edited by draco

16 minutes ago, draco said:

yea i remember that, i also remember dee cp hunting us at ev when we were 40+ and they were 60+, then i remember dee and reaver cp rolling on us EVERY time we went to farm during our 6h prime. i had a fev breaks, not more than a month tho and during eu prime when i was farming ABG there was 1 time visit from soil cp and ~6 from WS, i also remember you rizos, running with your cp just to stun tanks on abg cuz you were salty after orfen drop.

yea get your facts straight Rizo.

after a fev months from the server start WS ally was the one dominating, pride fought them, then we fought them, then did greeks.

pride crushed cuz they had late eu early NA prime, we broke off cuz ppl went away after 2.0 promises and vacation time, vigi could challange you cuz they movet their prime time for morning play (for eu timezones). for more than 4 months perks were farming with orfen3 wich was giving too much mana, they got more than 2 cps to 74 when rest was 65 tops. then the greeks catched up and made more ppl 74. but still they werent playing during EU prime so perks had all they want.

china thing is just a recent happening compared to club life, ask anyone whos relevant and have actual knowledge about that, dont hang on your delusional believes of you being strangled as a WS member. it sounds like feeding your ego with that.

u exactly described how it looked like before i joined perkunas and several months after that, but u totally missed the area when we were losing and that was the time i joined and played actively in cp

19 minutes ago, draco said:

yea that was a thing, these were a fev weeks after reaver left, and imxo and fanax cp left perks to make Unique clan. 

Yes all the time talking about this period of time. And this period ended several weeks ago when WS took control over epics and sieges. Aint I right? So tell me how the fk i joined perkunas when they were wining :D

Edited by Rizos

then the greeks catched up and made more ppl 74. but still they werent playing during EU prime so perks had all they want.

17 minutes ago, draco said:

thats the times you were loosing

altho not that much cuz you took giran from them fev weeks after uq left.

and if by loosing you mean only epics and 2/4 castles then its not loosing.
loosing is when you cant leave town becouse enemies slay you everywhere with higher lvls/more ppl

Edited by draco

2 minutes ago, draco said:

then the greeks catched up and made more ppl 74. but still they werent playing during EU prime so perks had all they want.

thats the times you were loosing

Thats the times we joined WS, so who is right at the end of this stupid conversation?

4 minutes ago, draco said:

and if by loosing you mean only epics and 2/4 castles then its not loosing.
loosing is when you cant leave town becouse enemies slay you everywhere with higher lvls/more ppl

40 minutes ago, MoDoy said: