Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

4 minutes ago, draco said:

and if by loosing you mean only epics and 2/4 castles then its not loosing.
loosing is when you cant leave town becouse enemies slay you everywhere with higher lvls/more ppl

that never happend to WS

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Thats the times we joined WS, so who is right at the end of this stupid conversation?

so i bet its still me

Just now, MoDoy said:

top at our playtimes, hilarious, coz from what i remember, we were getting ganged by 2 top lvl UQ CPs jumping from the karik bridge when we still farmed on sh1tty cave howlers, tell me how top is that?

you speak about yourself, not about WS ally

Just now, draco said:

you speak about yourself, not about WS ally

guess why that happened? because WS controlled LoA? because we controlled all the good spots? i dont think so

I proved my point already, even with your own words. If your brain still cant get it, sorry its not my problem.

im not saying you were not behind nor that you were winning. during 3 sided server times there were times you lost pvp or siege or epic but it wasnt like that 100% of the time. while when WS were top it was like that for everyone else. everyone after 55 had to pick a side or got pkd by all sides. when you were pushed out of loa your top pts still farmed at bs cuz there were noone there. by that times youre speaking some mage from your ally hit lvl 77 and game bugged him to lvl 83, you think he could farm on lvl 76 if it would look like you say now? you had worse tims and better times during that perioid, but you didnt lost everything like everyone else who lost with WS

Edited by draco

fucks sake u are saying the same shit all of u. draco s trying to prove that the shit any new player that decides to join ex vg side is by no means the same you might have had at the time u joined WS or the whole ally had at any time. u didnt join a wining side, but u didnt also joined a dominated side, as our side is atm. and its not your fault we get shited on, u r doing ur job. our job s to win the map back, obv we cant.

PS i m with draco when he s says that any of the shit u 2 might have had as ETC/when u first joins perks can compare with what we had when we decided to fight reaver. kudos reaver. 

Edit: no actually its not rly respect cos he had a huge headstart compared to us which he abused, and was right to do so.

Edited by Pepon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pepon said:

fucks sake u are saying the same shit all of u. draco s trying to prove that the shit any new player that decides to join ex vg side is by no means the same you might have had at the time u joined WS or the whole ally had at any time. u didnt join a wining side, but u didnt also joined a dominated side, as our side is atm. and its not your fault we get shited on, u r doing ur job. our job s to win the map back, obv we cant.

right on the spot, thats why i call a lie that you both would join "loosing" sides

1 minute ago, draco said:

im not saying you were not behind nor that you were winning. during 3 sided server times there were times you lost pvp or siege or epic but it wasnt like that 100% of the time. while when WS were top it was like that for everyone else. everyone after 55 had to pick a side or got pkd by all sides. when you were pushed out of loa your top pts still farmed at bs cuz there were noone there. by that times youre speaking some mage from your ally hit lvl 77 and game bugged him to lvl 83, you think he could farm on lvl 76 if it would look like you say now? you had worse tims and better times during that perioid, but you didnt lost everything like everyone else who loose to WS

yeah, maybe we werent loosing 100% of the time, but we WERE the weaker side, and i joined it (when in fact we could join UQ or vigilance and enjoy epics and protection

yeah, 1 guy reached 77, with bugged orfen and BS farm 24/7, so? there are ppl from opposition farming their PRs 24/7 in BS as well with orfen, does it mean they are doing fine?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, maybe we werent loosing 100% of the time, but we WERE the weaker side, and i joined it (when in fact we could join UQ or vigilance and enjoy epics and protection

yeah, 1 guy reached 77, with bugged orfen and BS farm 24/7, so? there are ppl from opposition farming their PRs 24/7 in BS as well with orfen, does it mean they are doing fine?

it was a weaker side for you, and based on what zorgzor cried out during this times makes me belive whole WS wasnt a weaker side it was just a time when you had enemies to deal with and you couldnt do it becouse you were lower than them. still doesnt mean you were weaker or loosing. please stop making yourself a martyr who is so good and shiny that he always helps opressed and drive them to greatnes. you took a beating, then your side catch up as an ally, and you had a competition, you didnt join a side whos being dominated, you joined a side wich was always dominating and had a "Bad times" for a fev weeks.

doesnt sound like a weaker side to me

Ofc i would. I play this game cos i love pvp and in this game you can even pk pussy pve players so its even better. Ask anyone who knows me better or any1 from ETC clan what war politic i had, trying to make war with every1 to have more fun on server (too bad i had to stop myself with some wars cos my guys complained too much that its hard for them to exp ^^). Anyway making 2 sided war with perkunas side and vigi side while playing in 10 ppl clan with average 58 lvl pretty much says everything. So dont try to put your own thoughts in my head if you dont know me. Ask deba(assyri) or modoy or blackjack how it was back then in etc clan. So in the end you are wrong 

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Anyway making 2 sided war with perkunas side and vigi side while playing in 10 ppl clan with average 58 lvl pretty much says everything

what it tells me is: you were tired of getting pkd so why dont have a war anyway, its -1% instead of -4%. thats what it tells everyone i bet.

ask any player from SM how it was to be in Last hope (sad fucking name shibb, who named it like that ffs) when everyone from eu prime was getting fucked so hard we couldnt make 10% at lvl 55 a day even (unless you played during other than EU prime) and yet we managed to take dion with WS and eternal brasilians or whatever trying to interfere. so your "oh i went to loa and ws pkd me" is a pussy whining wich made you join that side after all

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe its just me, but if i just joined the server, i wouldnt like to join WS ally, because there would be nobody to fight, actually i would like to join weaker side, but thats just my mindset maybe

as u can see, even i wrote weaker and not loosing side, i cannot even call this "side" what enemies have now

i am not playing martyr, we were weaker side and as i said, if i had my own cp, i would probably make my own cp clan and if someone was about to make side (not this joking around and running like bunch of sheeps), then i would consider joining weaker side more than the stronger side

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

as u can see, even i wrote weaker and not loosing side, i cannot even call this "side" what enemies have now

i am not playing martyr, we were weaker side and as i said, if i had my own cp, i would probably make my own cp clan and if someone was about to make side (not this joking around and running like bunch of sheeps), then i would consider joining weaker side more than the stronger side

you joined the strongest side that was around your prime. it doesnt matter if it was weaker overall, becouse during WS prime they were dominating. as i said vigi played during different prime, same with SM, so the only enemies you had was ES/UQ, es was underlvled and overall somehow bad in pvp, while UQ had fanax cp and nothing more.

overall you were loosing sometimes, but when you say "im so good id rather join someone whos weaker to help them fight the oppressor" is bullshit

altho i could belive you "thought" youre joining someone whos weaker.

Just now, draco said:

you joined the strongest side that was around your prime. it doesnt matter if it was weaker overall, becouse during WS prime they were dominating. as i said vigi played during different prime, same with SM, so the only enemies you had was ES/UQ, es was underlvled and overall somehow bad in pvp, while UQ had fanax cp and nothing more.

overall you were loosing sometimes, but when you say "im so good id rather join someone whos weaker to help them fight the oppressor" is bullshit

altho i could belive you "thought" youre joining someone whos weaker.

i see you believe your own world, actually i bet u didnt even play in the times u speak about, and even if u didnt play in WS or UQ to know whats up :D i gave u many examples why we were weaker side, if u dont want to accept them, dont

keep talking, maybe u will say something smart

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i see you believe your own world, actually i bet u didnt even play in the times u speak about, and even if u didnt play in WS or UQ to know whats up :D i gave u many examples why we were weaker side, if u dont want to accept them, dont

keep talking, maybe u will say something smart

yea i went throu all that clown fiesta we did in this topic and i found 3 reasons you stated:

according to you winning side is the one who had total control over epics and castles, and the one whos kicking everyone from top spot.

so if during last fev months vigi lost fev epic they werent a winning side, they were actually weak side cuz they didnt have total control. thats why i call your argument about "joining a loosing side" bullshit, you never were "weaker" side to the point it matters, you could farm while being in WS noone harrased you to a point that for two weeks you were sitting in town being unable to exp, you high lvls were farming uninterrupted, you could farm somewhat efficient, all they you didnt get was epics, but your ally still overall had more epics than vigi wich they got from 8 months of total domination over epics.

all that i see in your "weaker side joiner" statement is boosting your ego.

1 minute ago, draco said:

according to you winning side is the one who had total control over epics and castles, and the one whos kicking everyone from top spot.

actually no, for me winning side is the one who controls farming spots (and probably could count there epics)

what exactly u get from castle if u cannot farm? absolutely nothing when u get kicked out of every possible spot, same goes for epics, except the fact that if u can farm at least epics, eventually u are getting stronger

sure our top guys were farming uninterrupted? because there were few days a week we had to go with our 60 lvl cp farm inside loa heart (which was absolute pain, because our killing speed was terrible back then) just so we could help somehow survive those "high lvl parties" xping there, and even then we were loosing most of the fights

if by "high lvl guys farming uninterrupted" u mean nnyxi cp botting in the middle of the night, then yes, gotta agree with u that was a thing

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

If you care so much about server health VR should haven't allied with the koreans or pride or westworld.

But these clans were the 1st ones we allied with when we made lvl5 clan. Before that we were just a random clan. Westworld was vig academy. And when jerry came back we replaced pride with SM and that was the original ally.

Ofc later on when UQ ally started collapsing,we shouldn't have recruited some ppl whose only goal was to gain profit from us w/o any loyalty or any similarities with what we represented.

And that's what happens/will happen to u (heard some rumors about internal wars),it's not the core members that will cause troubles,but all this ungrateful,non-loyal members that will pretend that everything is fine as long as they get profit.

25 minutes ago, Warpole said:

But these clans were the 1st ones we allied with when we made lvl5 clan. Before that we were just a random clan. Westworld was vig academy. And when jerry came back we replaced pride with SM and that was the original ally.

Ofc later on when UQ ally started collapsing,we shouldn't have recruited some ppl whose only goal was to gain profit from us w/o any loyalty or any similarities with what we represented.

And that's what happens/will happen to u (heard some rumors about internal wars),it's not the core members that will cause troubles,but all this ungrateful,non-loyal members that will pretend that everything is fine as long as they get profit.

Yeah ofc i was just giving an example for the names, I totally agree with you :)

@draco , rizos is speaking about the time from january till end of march where in european prime WS had probably 1 party for every 2.5 parties VR had online. At night we also had war with ES, so ppl who stayed late to solo farm also had impossible time. Eventually we joined forces because VR grew impossible to fight on sieges and we wanted to try to conest epics. That's it.

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

because there were few days a week we had to go with our 60 lvl cp farm inside loa heart

if that means you have impossible time, then i've never ever even reached as good as impossible times during our war with WS

19 minutes ago, draco said:

if that means you have impossible time, then i've never ever even reached as good as impossible times during our war with WS

i see, reaver made your ass hurt and niw u have butthurt opinion on WS, while u think during whole time on server WS was as strong as with reaver

ps: i have never said my times were hardest in whole server history, i just said i joined weaker side, and u cannot comprehend it

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i see, reaver made your ass hurt and niw u have butthurt opinion on WS, while u think during whole time on server WS was as strong as with reaver

ps: i have never said my times were hardest in whole server history, i just said i joined weaker side, and u cannot comprehend it

im not butthurt about reaver, imo those were the best times in club history ;) we had a great enemy, who wasnt zerg, they were just better than us and was good at map control.

when you say you had really hard times cuz you had to farm at loa heart, my discussion about weaker clans have no point.

5 minutes ago, draco said:

when you say you had really hard times cuz you had to farm at loa heart, my discussion about weaker clans have no point.

yeah, "farm" in loa heart, with all the pvps and sh1t we were doing like 1% per prime there if lucky

but not going to try anymore to explain it to u, as i said, u didnt play duribg those times, so u probably just heard about situation, so second hand info

Edited by MoDoy

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just wanted to make sure for myself, so i run cameras at night my time 2 AM situation? your cp farming heart, kiam cp farming abg, and some solo ES/anarchy/comadreas in BS (i didnt check karik bridge, so maybe there was someone, but thats still 1 party max), so tell me, where exactly are those 6 parties u are talking about?

maybe its just me, but if i just joined the server, i wouldnt like to join WS ally, because there would be nobody to fight, actually i would like to join weaker side, but thats just my mindset maybe

Last night there was only 4 parties on including me.

I guarantee you if you check more than once you will see.

ES has 2 parties, kiam party, chinese has 3 parties.

Not counting the solo players in BS or karik bridge