Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

siege 23/04/17

Just now, fishfood said:

Last night there was only 4 parties on including me.

I guarantee you if you check more than once you will see.

ES has 2 parties, kiam party, chinese has 3 parties.

Not counting the solo players in BS or karik bridge

as i said, i checked 2:00 CEST time all the farming locations (except karik bridge, so idk about that one) and it was only ur party in heart and kiam party on top spot ABG (and some solo guys from ES/A/CO in BS, but lets not count them), where were the other 2 parties? also arent chinese in asian prime while u are in american prime?

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

as i said, i checked 2:00 CEST time all the farming locations (except karik bridge, so idk about that one) and it was only ur party in heart and kiam party on top spot ABG (and some solo guys from ES/A/CO in BS, but lets not count them), where were the other 2 parties? also arent chinese in asian prime while u are in american prime?

Buddy I'll make a video tonight if you want, there is ALWAYS two parties terroistas in abg and 1 party united. Kiam party is always on. rhaegar and itommy/themage parties are on usually as well.

You got asians playing early in the morning for them or whatever it's not that uncommon for people to play when they want.

Edited by fishfood

Just now, fishfood said:

Buddy I'll make a video tonight if you want, there is ALWAYS two parties terroistas in abg and 1 party united. Kiam party is always on. rhaegar and itommy/themage parties are on usually as well.

i checked it on sunday evening/night, not a single party of us, so i said ok, its weekend, many pts dont have prime, also its after siege so some took break

so i checked yday and thats what i saw with my own eyes, would u like to argue it was different when i checked it yday? or i was "lucky" and got the day that most of my allies (5 pts out of 6) didnt log :D 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i checked it on sunday evening/night, not a single party of us, so i said ok, its weekend, many pts dont have prime, also its after siege so some took break

so i checked yday and thats what i saw with my own eyes, would u like to argue it was different when i checked it yday? or i was "lucky" and got the day that most of my allies (5 pts out of 6) didnt log :D 

Check tonight, check tomorrow, see for yourself the fuck do I care if you believe me. You're living in your own delusion. You band of bobs losers are seriously starting to bore me.

3 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Check tonight, check tomorrow, see for yourself the fuck do I care if you believe me. You're living in your own delusion. You band of bobs losers are seriously starting to bore me.

why would u call me one of bobs when i literally never played in that clan? haha, funny i checked 2 days in a row american prime and there were nowhere to close 6 pts of WS on the map, but sure, call it delusion

Just now, MoDoy said:

why would u call me one of bobs when i literally never played in that clan? haha, funny i checked 2 days in a row american prime and there were nowhere to close 6 pts of WS on the map, but sure, call it delusion

Checking on the weekends when nobody plays, and one day in the week when there was drama between china and es in abg. They declared war on eachother fighting over spots, and you're trying to tell me I'm making these parties up?

I'm done talking to you nonfactor.

Just now, fishfood said:

Checking on the weekends when nobody plays, and one day in the week when there was drama between china and es in abg. They declared war on eachother fighting over spots, and you're trying to tell me I'm making these parties up?

I'm done talking to you nonfactor.

cool, maybe i will check today as well, lets see the 6 parties u are talking about

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah is only us whole ES ally dont exists, neither the chinese, neither Terroristas, neither TFD, nice logic you have.. i lost all hopes on you...

Just now, Chaparrito said:

yeah is only us whole ES ally dont exists, neither the chinese, neither Terroristas, neither TFD, nice logic you have.. i lost all hopes on you...

haha, i am just saying what i saw

never said there are no more parties, its just u crying how everyday its zillion of parties vs yours, and then i see this ;) so i guess someone is exaggerating

Just now, MoDoy said:

haha, i am just saying what i saw

never said there are no more parties, its just u crying how everyday its zillion of parties vs yours, and then i see this ;) so i guess someone is exaggerating

we are not, so figure out who...

1 minute ago, Chaparrito said:

we are not, so figure out who...

ok, will fraps today how i check all cams just for u i guess ^^ lets see if i can be lucky 3rd day in a row