Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

FightClub TM - Vacant Slots !

Hello dear community !

Our CP opens recruitment once again, we are looking to fill up our new vacant slots.

We are interested in recruiting new SE/SWS/OL level 70+ or person to play our 71 SE and 72 OL.

Prime hours - 19:00-22:30 CEST

Requirements:

- To hold prime 5 out of 7 week days.
- Good English.
- Working/Studying.

Please contact me on forum or in-game by mail/pm BizQQuiT.

Have a Wonderful Day !

On 4/28/2017 at 0:58 AM, fishfood said:

Why is it a requirement they must be working or studying?

Free bump

Like minded people.
From my own experience people that have too much time tend to develop short-term toxic behavior due to offline uncertainties, that damages whole team (happens not once). In general these are settled people that know why they play and what they want to achieve with their gaming hobby.

PS: CP is offering re-roll financing from other support classes to fill up the vacant slots - sws/se/ol, pm bizqquit on forum, send mail ingame.

• Like 2

On 28.04.2017 г. at 7:58 AM, fishfood said:

Why is it a requirement they must be working or studying?

Free bump

I assume it means that you need to be a grown up and understand real life responsibilities and not just in-game ones. People who spend 16 hours in-game every day can often create toxic environment because they feel superior to you in many ways. When i was playing many hours a day catching up on level after my brake, I also felt unsatisfied with people who didn't play as much as me. but most people tend to lash out at other because of that and it just becomes toxic as bizz said. I can't speak for bizzs' party but at least in our CP we dont have anyone under 25 and most people have kids and families, so playing a few hours at night is the most they can give. It takes a grown up person to respect the fact that not everyone can spend as much time as someone else in-game.

• Like 2