Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

Fishfood in Argentina vol 1

haha, are these the best fights u could gather since your last movie? werent u the one bragging how u have to clean hdd every day because u fight so much? :D coz these were pretty trash pvps (except maybe last one, but u had silence since start to end, so not really interesting)

0 mana management

gj, keep it comming

Zero mana management zero debufs zero player zero cp

2:20 pvp my favourite. Spam of death spike and drain on reuse while on half mp. 1 enemy guy killed and 0 mana. Enemy sws focused half of pvp haha Funny pvps. Pro Genocide necro :DD

Edited by Rizos

Ahh I was waiting for this. MP management for what? I know how much MP I need to kill 1 party. I started that fight at half MP

Zero debuffs? Cute, I used every debuff except curse disease and anchor, I don't need more.

And yeah I'm playing with a group of new guys all from Argentina who can't understand English well, and they've never played this chronicle. Still winning 9v9s with no deaths, if I didn't have the wrong pet out it would have been flawless.

Coincidence every party I play with, I forge better players? Weird.

I don't know the average level of rhaegar party but I can tell you kiam's party is all 74-76, with 10 active people in these fights (yes he has oop sws aggroing me) and waaaaait for it, I had 8 guys vs kiam.

Any other clown's wanna comment dumb shit or is it just gunna be you two?

Edited by fishfood

dude showing pvp vs ppl who sit and rest w/o s/d mby even no bufs and u still died. interesting pvp :D. Such a competetive fight, nice movie i love it!

P.S you forgot to add that you are 6 ppl active.

Edited by Rizos

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

dude showing pvp vs ppl who sit and rest w/o s/d mby even no bufs and u still died. interesting pvp :D. Such a competetive fight, nice movie i love it!

P.S you forgot to add that you are 6 ppl active.

lol ppl sit, and w/o dance, what are you talking about, they where ganking us, so keep your shitty excuses away...

Edited by Chaparrito

He's from band of bobs what can you expect. Kiam is clearly ganking us second fight has 10 active players, all 74-76, I already added we were 8 guys.

No point in talking to these non factors.

GF to kiam and rhaegar for actually 9v9ing.

Just now, Chaparrito said:

maybe he is mad cuz they are getting smashed hard by AwakenDemon pt...:D

I respect AD pt, its always fun pvp vs them, its strong pt. But you should shut your face, until your pt leader will accept my 9v9 offer, cya

3 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

I respect AD pt, its always fun pvp vs them, its strong pt. But you should shut your face, until your pt leader will accept my 9v9 offer, cya

absolutely they are mad..:D

1 minute ago, Chaparrito said:

absolutely they are mad..:D

Nope , we lost twice won once while we are attacking on a position so we are in disadvantage. I love those guys they fight no matter what, but you on ther other hand can only talk.

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

He's from band of bobs what can you expect. Kiam is clearly ganking us second fight has 10 active players, all 74-76, I already added we were 8 guys.

No point in talking to these non factors.

GF to kiam and rhaegar for actually 9v9ing.

Second fight we are in 9 withou mana, I'm not 74, Bs 70 and u gank when we had mob. Congats for u.

18 minutes ago, vinter said:

Second fight we are in 9 withou mana, I'm not 74, Bs 70 and u gank when we had mob. Congats for u.

Sorry everyone else in your party is 74-76. We both had mobs on us lol. 

1 hour ago, UchihaMadara said:

You know when I play, where I am. It's easy to talk big now that we are on different timezones. Shouldn't you be logged out on money room ramp or aden GK for 3 months? xDxD

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Nope , we lost twice won once while we are attacking on a position so we are in disadvantage. I love those guys they fight no matter what, but you on ther other hand can only talk.

I've fought 9v9, 9v18, 9v27. It doesn't matter too me. (You know the other post where you claimed I was crying about zerg, that was after winning a 9v18 es regrouped with kiam just for lil ole me)  You are the one talking out of his ass.

You cried like a baby when I ganked you soloing on karik bridge, I should have exped there and made you log off if I knew you were such a forum troll.

1 minute ago, fishfood said:

I've fought 9v9, 9v18, 9v27. It doesn't matter too me. (You know the other post where you claimed I was crying about zerg, that was after winning a 9v18 es regrouped with kiam just for lil ole me)  You are the one talking out of his ass.

You cried like a baby when I ganked you soloing on karik bridge, I should have exped there and made you log off if I knew you were such a forum troll.

Nope i didn't cry I just said i didn't expect it the first time cuze it was so pointless to run from heart and waste 10mins when i can relog. Ofc im trolling on the forum, everyone else is including you.

8 hours ago, fishfood said:

Sorry everyone else in your party is 74-76. We both had mobs on us lol. 

You know when I play, where I am. It's easy to talk big now that we are on different timezones. Shouldn't you be logged out on money room ramp or aden GK for 3 months? xDxD

Didnt you tell me, that you want to play eu prime atleast for once? I reloged once, cause I had only 3ppl online, but you can continue talking like this, anyway I remember your mighty pt, making pr out of ab, when we just tp ab, this mighty relogs at nnyxi bot room.
PS: I tihink it will be better to ignore you. Stop quoting me.

12 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

Didnt you tell me, that you want to play eu prime atleast for once? I reloged once, cause I had only 3ppl online, but you can continue talking like this, anyway I remember your mighty pt, making pr out of ab, when we just tp ab, this mighty relogs at nnyxi bot room.
PS: I tihink it will be better to ignore you. Stop quoting me.

So what if I said I want to play in EU prime? Doesn't mean I can anymore even though I want too.

Talking about this PR in abg when I was in LoA for 3 months LOL. If I was in abg it was probably only 2-3 of my party. But you're still talking about this PR with no fraps or anything. Everytime you tried to fight us outside of mass pvp, there was no PR's. In-fact you couldn't even kill one person 18v18.

I should quote dajtovillage then "We were in aden gk for 3 months" or logged out money room ramp streaming a black screen xDxD

56 minutes ago, fishfood said:

But you're still talking about this PR with no fraps or anything. Everytime you tried to fight us outside of mass pvp, there was no PR's. In-fact you couldn't even kill one person 18v18.

they talk about this PR, u always talk about this "18vs18" when in reality everybody knows what was that :D 

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

I should quote dajtovillage then "We were in aden gk for 3 months" or logged out money room ramp streaming a black screen xDxD

meaning that we couldnt free farm anywhere, cuze you had 2-3 times the people in EU prime usually. About fraps , uchi already posted one dno what you are talking about. You keep talking about osme 18v18 in which neither me or rizo participated in. Put your money where your mouth is and go colliseum or shut up forever.

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

meaning that we couldnt free farm anywhere, cuze you had 2-3 times the people in EU prime usually. About fraps , uchi already posted one dno what you are talking about. You keep talking about osme 18v18 in which neither me or rizo participated in. Put your money where your mouth is and go colliseum or shut up forever.

Sure thing, except my group rarely plays on weekends (if at all, or 4-5 guys boxing) I would rather go out enjoy the spring weather, fuck my gf. You know normal activities

I play 3-4 hours after work on weekdays if you're on come to heart or I can go to coliseum. If and when we go to sieges maybe we can do it after.

Don't make me laugh with this 2-3x the people in EU prime LOL. I thought you were all about the facts? You're pulling random numbers out of your ass again ignoring the only real fact here. Your alliance has more than Double our numbers. Fact.

Edited by fishfood

3 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Sure thing, except my group rarely plays on weekends (if at all, or 4-5 guys boxing) I would rather go out enjoy the spring weather, fuck my gf. You know normal activities

I play 3-4 hours after work on weekdays if you're on come to heart or I can go to coliseum. If and when we go to sieges maybe we can do it after.

Don't make me laugh with this 2-3x the people in EU prime LOL. I thought you were all about the facts? You're pulling random numbers out of your ass again ignoring the only real fact here. Your alliance has more than Double our numbers. Fact.

I can tell you that we had 3-4 parties most nights on EU and your loa + abg parties often were more than 9-10. The only reason we could fight is some mixed american parties from kiam played on the afternoon to help us out.

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

meaning that we couldnt free farm anywhere, cuze you had 2-3 times the people in EU prime usually. rever.

5 minutes ago, fishfood said:

u are talking about 2 different things, i thought u were canadian, u shouldnt fail at something basic as past and present tenses :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

u are talking about 2 different things, i thought u were canadian, u shouldnt fail at something basic as past and present tenses :D 

This is a textbook case of some asshat trying to look smart on the forums, but in reality making himself look like an idiot. English might not be your first language so I excuse your lack of comprehension but, I am well aware we are talking about two different times.

I was arguing daj's claim that we had 2-3x the numbers in EU prime time (which is complete bullshit, I can post videos from both sides of a few months ago where each sides had around the same numbers)