Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

Fishfood in Argentina vol 1

5 minutes ago, fishfood said:

This is a textbook case of some asshat trying to look smart on the forums, but in reality making himself look like an idiot. English might not be your first language so I excuse your lack of comprehension but, I am well aware we are talking about two different times.

ahh, sorry, then u are just asshat who doesnt want to hear anything from others and just blabling around your own things all the time, got it!

6 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I was arguing daj's claim that we had 2-3x the numbers in EU prime time (which is complete bullshit, I can post videos from both sides of a few months ago where each sides had around the same numbers) 

3x numbers is bullsh1t, i can tell that myself, however sending movie where we had equal numbers in the past proves nothing, i can post videos how we have same numbers right now, and that wont show anything :D 

ps: i wont reply here anymore, u are thinking just your things anyway ;) 

39 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ahh, sorry, then u are just asshat who doesnt want to hear anything from others and just blabling around your own things all the time, got it!

3x numbers is bullsh1t, i can tell that myself, however sending movie where we had equal numbers in the past proves nothing, i can post videos how we have same numbers right now, and that wont show anything :D 

ps: i wont reply here anymore, u are thinking just your things anyway ;) 

That is what I was trying to tell Daj. We never had 2x or 3x the numbers in EU prime, then I posted a fact. Wickedsick CC is literally double our numbers. It's the truth just let it sink in and accept it.

You and your band of nonfactors keep coming at me posting your half-retarded flames with no truth whatsoever. Rizo's telling me I never debuff? Lol say that to the people I silence/fear/gloom in every fight.

This forum use to be fun but now it's the same losers riding my dick in every thread.

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

This is a textbook case of some asshat trying to look smart on the forums, but in reality making himself look like an idiot. English might not be your first language so I excuse your lack of comprehension but, I am well aware we are talking about two different times.

I was arguing daj's claim that we had 2-3x the numbers in EU prime time (which is complete bullshit, I can post videos from both sides of a few months ago where each sides had around the same numbers) 

go post it than back when u had 8+ parties every night we had exactly 4 , uchi , bizz , oppa , rolan and oppa were playing 2-3 days a week max cuze they were all 76 mostly, also we had 1 mixed party from TT or anathema which had no healers or bd/sws since they played clan system back than. You had 1-2 VR parties , ALWAYS 2 WW parties , 2-3 pride parties ,usually 1 pt soul mates and some random ppl like cleef + some UQ ppl, in abg you had 2 pts jungle 2 pts angilineri and im sure im forgetting someone. Proove me wrong go.

Also here is ss from siege 20mins before end:

https://gyazo.com/ef2946b0723495a922c6d5cc909482b2

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FORUM MOUTH IS AND PROOVE ME WRONG! Cuze i provided proove and all you do is talk out of your ass.

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

go post it than back when u had 8+ parties every night we had exactly 4 , uchi , bizz , oppa , rolan and oppa were playing 2-3 days a week max cuze they were all 76 mostly, also we had 1 mixed party from TT or anathema which had no healers or bd/sws since they played clan system back than. You had 1-2 VR parties , ALWAYS 2 WW parties , 2-3 pride parties ,usually 1 pt soul mates and some random ppl like cleef + some UQ ppl, in abg you had 2 pts jungle 2 pts angilineri and im sure im forgetting someone. Proove me wrong go.

Also here is ss from siege 20mins before end:

https://gyazo.com/ef2946b0723495a922c6d5cc909482b2

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FORUM MOUTH IS AND PROOVE ME WRONG! Cuze i provided proove and all you do is talk out of your ass.

We had 108 at the siege I was at, I pmed you and asked you, you said 218 or 228 I can't remember. So you're lying one way or another. Good to know.

I'm bored talking to you three musketards, just get the fuck off my dick already.

38 minutes ago, fishfood said:

We had 108 at the siege I was at, I pmed you and asked you, you said 218 or 228 I can't remember. So you're lying one way or another. Good to know.

I'm bored talking to you three musketards, just get the fuck off my dick already.

? This is screenshot from this sunday. You asked me two weeks ago and i answered truthfully, again you try to bend the truth/facts in a way that it suits you. You also ignored all of my comment because it wasn't convinient. So i guess I win. RIP cepeleros

edit: the screenshot i gave even has the date, you fucking dumb ass lmao.

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, BlackJack said:

? This is screenshot from this sunday. You asked me two weeks ago and i answered truthfully, again you try to bend the truth/facts in a way that it suits you. You also ignored all of my comment because it wasn't convinient. So i guess I win. RIP cepeleros

So you posted a screenshot from a siege where nobody attended except a few parties of soulmate. We made it well known on the forums we weren't attending as an ally. This doesn't prove your numbers at all but okay.

Sure man I ignored your comment, you win, now fuck off and go to bed.