Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

9v9 Uchihaitachi archer CP VS Bizqquit meele CP

10 minutes ago, shibb said:

that looked hella fun

It was, I really think san0 should organize some pvp tourneys on colliseum, its much more fun to fight in equal conditions without shitty mobs or terrain obstacles to worry about.

Edited by BlackJack

well also players fighting without xp risk etc, so they dont puss our pr/bsoe & 0% rez scrolls make the fighter more intense and last longer

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

It was, I really think san0 should organize some pvp tourneys on colliseum, its much more fun to fight in equal conditions without shitty mobs or terrain obstacles to worry about.

it was said before that this kind of event will be held, but right now there are tons of work with 2.0 and no admin has time to organize it

Just now, MoDoy said:

it was said before that this kind of event will be held, but right now there are tons of work with 2.0 and no admin has time to organize it

problem is when 2.0 comes ppl will have heroes in parties, so it won't be equal conditions.

4 minutes ago, shibb said:

well also players fighting without xp risk etc, so they dont puss our pr/bsoe & 0% rez scrolls make the fighter more intense and last longer

the 2nd fight lasted 14mins or so, it's speed up in this movie.

Just now, BlackJack said:

problem is when 2.0 comes ppl will have heroes in parties, so it won't be equal conditions.

i believe it will take place on test server, so people will have exactly same conditions ;) (if it will be in such a big scale as i think)

haha, at 4:40 when assiriy did mass ress to ress half of his pt, whole enemy pt stands up with u together like "one big family" :D 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

haha, at 4:40 when assiriy did mass ress to ress half of his pt, whole enemy pt stands up with u together like "one big family" :D 

their OL gave us cp :D

Since Biz CP smached us last night w/o problem (lots of our mistakes), i didt expect that i saw. GF to both teams.

3 hours ago, Berso said:

Since Biz CP smached us last night w/o problem (lots of our mistakes), i didt expect that i saw. GF to both teams.

Cuze we died to you twice? Well conditions are different. Melee->mages->archers in loa pvp cuze of location. Plus here its open pvp not us attacking into your chosen location where you have pony buff and full preparation + lets face it dobo got rly lucky on silcences yday :D. Parties with warlords have really easy time defending loa if they play it smart , 1 warlord can hold up choke point very easy especially vs non mages parties since he can't be nuked down easily. I am not making excuses btw, we chose ourselves to attack in a disadvantaged positions to fight, since we won 1st fight yday very easy and we were overconfident ^^

Edited by BlackJack

As you see i'm talking about your 9v9 not our pvps. Both our CPs win and lose LOA pvps. Still for that we play right? And if there is no OOC with who u will pvp? ;) We wont let u have enough free time to pvp in coliseum. For that we are friends, to make ur game more interesting ;) see you tonight!!!

Best regards!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Berso said:

As you see i'm talking about your 9v9 not our pvps. Both our CPs win and lose LOA pvps. Still for that we play right? And if there is no OOC with who u will pvp? ;) We wont let u have enough free time to pvp in coliseum. For that we are friends, to make ur game more interesting ;) see you tonight!!!

Best regards!

We actually went to colliseum to practice 9v9 since we have a new archer in the party and he hasn't played this chronicle needs to practice :D  C ya tonight.

18 hours ago, Rizos said:

Coliseum 9v9 with potions and rez scrols allowed, no-copyright music on

Uchi Party from my overall perspective hit the top Party in server ATM 
P.S if you are gonna make more like this let me know   so i can gather my party and  join the fun + get some xp on 9v9 :D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Uchi Party from my overall perspective hit the top Party in server ATM 
P.S if you are gonna make more like this let me know   so i can gather my party and  join the fun + get some xp on 9v9 :D

Thanks but i doubt it :D We are far too low lvl to challenge some parties like the korean mage party 75-76 ;d. Our avg lvl is 72,6~. Also colliseum pvp is different compared to LoA, LoA is main zone still and archers suck there hard :D If we were fightning in LoA Bizz party would delete us in 20-30sec tops.

p,s from 19-23 we are online usually at least 4-5 days a week ( we take random days off when we cnat have good online, so no fixed schedule) You can always pm uchi and ask for colli 9v9, unless some ally acitvity im sure he will happy to accept. No out of party chars, scrolls/pots up to debate we dont mind either option i think.

Edited by BlackJack

25 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Thanks but i doubt it :D We are far too low lvl to challenge some parties like the korean mage party 75-76 ;d. Our avg lvl is 72,6~. Also colliseum pvp is different compared to LoA, LoA is main zone still and archers suck there hard :D If we were fightning in LoA Bizz party would delete us in 20-30sec tops.

p,s from 19-23 we are online usually at least 4-5 days a week ( we take random days off when we cnat have good online, so no fixed schedule) You can always pm uchi and ask for colli 9v9, unless some ally acitvity im sure he will happy to accept. No out of party chars, scrolls/pots up to debate we dont mind either option i think.

Our average must be 74-75 but rly want to fight clean 9v9 and my people need some practise and is gonna be a good excuse to gather them up cause we are of 1.5-2 months.
19-23 GMT +/-?

25 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Our average must be 74-75 but rly want to fight clean 9v9 and my people need some practise and is gonna be a good excuse to gather them up cause we are of 1.5-2 months.
19-23 GMT +/-?

GMT+3, If you are greek as rest of core VR ppl we're same timezone as you :P We are off tonight, but you should find uchi here or ingame and pm him to arrange it, since we have people working nightshifts etc so need a good day for online to make proper 9v9.

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

GMT+3, If you are greek as rest of core VR ppl we're same timezone as you :P We are off tonight, but you should find uchi here or ingame and pm him to arrange it, since we have people working nightshifts etc so need a good day for online to make proper 9v9.

Now i know why it was so peaceful at LOA for us! O.o

Could you give me this info next time in discord pls? :x

Edited by Anytime

6 hours ago, Anytime said:

Now i know why it was so peaceful at LOA for us! O.o

Could you give me this info next time in discord pls? :x

and i thought it was because SM stayed unti 5 am their time :D

15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

and i thought it was because SM stayed unti 5 am their time :D

Lets make it 2 AM and considering Bizz lost PVP after that again I don't see how you even consider it a valid reason.......