Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

9v9 Uchihaitachi archer CP VS Bizqquit meele CP

1 hour ago, retard said:

Lets make it 2 AM and considering Bizz lost PVP after that again I don't see how you even consider it a valid reason.......

you made new account to make this comment, strong guts there :D

11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

you made new account to make this comment, strong guts there :D

Still, doesn't make my statement false.......

4 hours ago, retard said:

Still, doesn't make my statement false.......

no just makes you a small person hiding behind alt account, who probably lost 100 times more to bizz in pvp but as soon as they lost 1 fight you are too small to write about it on your main account, because you know you will get laughed at.

8 hours ago, BlackJack said:

no just makes you a small person hiding behind alt account, who probably lost 100 times more to bizz in pvp but as soon as they lost 1 fight you are too small to write about it on your main account, because you know you will get laughed at.

And naturally you start to make assumptions and flame. Big man here, big man........ Oh and although it's not very likely, but have you ever considered I just didn't have an account until now, because maybe I didn't start playing here until recently ? And let me assume/flame a bit as well. The way you switch the argument into a flame war and/or change the point really just shows how immature/small minded you are.