FryderykChopin

Suggestion: one-time limited restriction for class change when 2.0 arrives

A lot of stuff will change and many people will be coming back to give it a second shot, and being able to start with a different character could be the thing to tip the balance and make them stay.

By 'limited restriction' I meant lower group being able to switch to higher group for one time (e.g. destro being able to change class to hawkeye).

1st and 2nd group (buffers/healers) should probably remain restricted for obvious reasons.

Another argument is that people who will come and will want to play a different char... Well let me put it this way:

200.gif

By letting them do it the official way simply puts the money into admins' pockets instead.

But who am I kidding with 2.0  anyway right

lol, what? i just abandonem high level char because i cant roll to my desired class one step higher and im alrdy almost same lvl spend 3 month on farm 10h+ daily and u want now let change to higher step? nonono

i vote more for BlackJack idea

people that come back have already privigle to play again, dont need more, they had whole 1.5 update to play what they want making new characters and keep builiding community with us. But they just left and lower online now u want them to have easy class change when other ppl were farming new chars.

NO

Edited by DumDum

1 hour ago, DumDum said:

lol, what? i just abandonem high level char because i cant roll to my desired class one step higher and im alrdy almost same lvl spend 3 month on farm 10h+ daily and u want now let change to higher step? nonono

i vote more for BlackJack idea

people that come back have already privigle to play again, dont need more, they had whole 1.5 update to play what they want making new characters and keep builiding community with us. But they just left and lower online now u want them to have easy class change when other ppl were farming new chars.

NO

Well as I was saying, they'll be buying chars on RMT anyway :S

5 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

RMT will be banned, and RMT dont deserve to play even if comes back :(

15 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

rly? They will buy 76 warlock? Cuze if your idea is applied i can change to warlock 76 and i have grinded with necro which is super easy compared to warlock. So all the work for example wynonarider put in is wasted. It's retarded idea. People who grinded high level on shitty classes in this patch deserve to be rewarded in 2.0

both ideals is pointless, class change service has it own restriction, no unbalance will happen due to that, dont worry

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

rly? They will buy 76 warlock? Cuze if your idea is applied i can change to warlock 76 and i have grinded with necro which is super easy compared to warlock. So all the work for example wynonarider put in is wasted. It's retarded idea. People who grinded high level on shitty classes in this patch deserve to be rewarded in 2.0

That's not as sci-fi as we'd like to believe tho. Haven't seen exactly 76 WK but various 70+ are being sold regularly at some places.

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

That's not as sci-fi as we'd like to believe tho. Haven't seen exactly 76 WK but various 70+ are being sold regularly at some places.

who cares about randoms 70s , im talking that your idea has serious server balance issues,since it will screw up who will get hero on oly. Atm wynonarider is 10000% warlock hero. If your change goes in i can reroll to warlock as a 76 and challenge him, or even worse reroll to a eva templar or paladin and get free hero, over someone who has dedicated a lot of time playing a shittier / harder to exp class in this patch. Do you get my point? Buying random 70s wont affect server balance. having 2-3 heroes on a different side will totally affect who controls what farming zone in certain primes.

who cares about randoms 70s , im talking that your idea has serious server balance issues,since it will screw up who will get hero on oly. Atm wynonarider is 10000% warlock hero. If your change goes in i can reroll to warlock as a 76 and challenge him, or even worse reroll to a eva templar or paladin and get free hero, over someone who has dedicated a lot of time playing a shittier / harder to exp class in this patch. Do you get my point? Buying random 70s wont affect server balance. having 2-3 heroes on a different side will totally affect who controls what farming zone in certain primes.

Well that's a fair point, it probably won't go.

...Well my plan failed, and on totally unrelated note, WTB 65+ spoil :ph34r:

thats next thing. Allowing mage to roll even to warrior is arrow to knee to warrior players, not mentioning to rogue etc.

SH or Necro that care of nothing with easy pve with ability to roll, cant happen.

even warrior going rank up, thats why rogues re deleted from warrior classes not so far ago, and here again comes idea to let them roll to rogue or even higher, cant happen.

class change rules re made for this.

2.0 will be way easier farm, ppl that had break will have alot of power and will to farm whatever they want, they re welcome for fresh start if they re willing to. More hunting zones, progress rewards, raidbosses. 2.0 compared to what is now will be perfect.

It is either the way it is working now, or @Rizos suggestion. I can understand some of my nuker friends that are already bored of being nukers, that want to play something else and can not / dont want to star a new char from 0. And i understand those who did start a new char from 0 and would be unfair for them to get ride of the tiers now. In order to satisfy both, there should be a penalty to pay, it could be lvls cost, higher $ for changing to a higher tier and so on. The question would be how much is that penalty. How much lvls/$ would be enough to pay for the potential xp difference between a higher and a lower tier in each case, how to calculate it in order to be fair with the higher tier as well

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cyane said:

It is either the way it is working now, or @Rizos suggestion. I can understand some of my nuker friends that are already bored of being nukers, that want to play something else and can not / dont want to star a new char from 0. And i understand those who did start a new char from 0 and would be unfair for them to get ride of the tiers now. In order to satisfy both, there should be a penalty to pay, it could be lvls cost, higher $ for changing to a higher tier and so on. The question would be how much is that penalty. How much lvls/$ would be enough to pay for the potential xp difference between a higher and a lower tier in each case, how to calculate it in order to be fair with the higher tier as well

found it ^^

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I like your idea up to some degree, i also agree with modoy's arguments, especially the one taht every1 gonna ask then to move his class to other tier cos of zilions of reasons. Also i see 1 downside of this. I noticed already ppl complaining they started to play mages and now they are bored with it and they want to try out something else. They would change to tyrant/glad/archer and make warrior/archer cp but they simply cant and they bring argument like "wtf i exped my char 1 year, i made 70 lvl and not its totaly useless i can trash it cos i cant class change it to anything usefil". Now look at cloudyq CP, they changed from wariors to archers, it might be unfair ye to other archers cos his cp is around 70-74 cos exped as meeles, but this change will cause same problem for wariors as now mages have, warriors wil become trash class in class change sustem and will be able to change only to other warrior class (which is not what ppl are looking for, except some glad <-> wl rerolls).

Anyway i Vote for yes, i think arguments for change are stronger than against, cos abusing class system change to outlvl oponents by faster exping classes is not good/fair thing for me, expesially when we consider upcoming olympiad. Daggers definitely have bigger problem to exp than warriors. I have idea that would probably solve problem of ppl that just want to chaneg cp type cos dont like their class ( for example mages) and didnt intend abuse faster exp and class change. You could set some exp costs to class change into higher tier. For example if mage 70 decides to switch to warrior loose 2 lvl and becomes 68 warrior, if he decides to change for tank, he loose 4 lvls and becomes 66 lvl tank and  if he wants to be PP he loose 7 lvls and become 63. Ofcourse it wouldnt work the different way around and pp 63 who rerol to mage wouldnt become 70 . Just an example numbers, you could adjust it if u like this idea.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

HEY hey HEY If u change TK i dont let u free hero....i'm the original tk here muuuuuuuuuuahahahha

It's pretty obvious you guys are worried about olympiad and people changing classes to farm points/hero. It's a simple fix, people who are hero can't change class, people who have more than 24 points can't change class (or whatever the base amount of points are in a month)

Make class changes available once per month and then all issues are solved. 

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

How will you see another Warlock 76, If only I am :D 

It was obvious u make mage u will be stuck to mage, coz they farm the fastest, if i know i can roll from mage to any other i would farm 5 mages ~70 lvl not 5 different characters.

1 hour ago, Venu89 said:

HEY hey HEY If u change TK i dont let u free hero....i'm the original tk here muuuuuuuuuuahahahha

Im the very first one, ur faker! And make sure will be back to it. 

Im kidding, I will not.

11227382_138246489853695_8140891269977788084_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

It will not work with chinese ppl. Everyone knows that money isnt a big deal to them... When u put money in the middle of the thing, will always have an disadvantage for some ppl and will be an advantage for others.

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

people who are hero can't change class, people who have more than 24 points can't change class (or whatever the base amount of points are in a month)

they resolved second thing a bit different, if u change in the middle of the month, your points are reseted to the base amount (so u cannot farm 300+ points with DA and then class change to paladin and be hero with 300+ points)

Edited by MoDoy

14 hours ago, fishfood said:

It's pretty obvious you guys are worried about olympiad and people changing classes to farm points/hero. It's a simple fix, people who are hero can't change class, people who have more than 24 points can't change class (or whatever the base amount of points are in a month)

Make class changes available once per month and then all issues are solved. 

^true that actually.

But either way the point of this is that it wouldn't be announced in advance so people couldn't plan around it. If you don't know if they're going to implement it or not, you're not going to start leveling a mage just for the sake of rerolling. It would be purely a one-time, limited 'event' on the release of 2.0 to help the returning players.

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Yes, like daggers, very rewarded, Archers can change to dagger, tank can change to dagger, sws/bd can change to dagger, very very very nice, very fair.

Like dagger is so easy to xp than archers, sws/bd, tanks, .... all these gruops up the daggers.

Irony OFF

No comment!