FryderykChopin

Suggestion: one-time limited restriction for class change when 2.0 arrives

5 hours ago, BeNicePls said:

Yes, like daggers, very rewarded, Archers can change to dagger, tank can change to dagger, sws/bd can change to dagger, very very very nice, very fair.

Like dagger is so easy to xp than archers, sws/bd, tanks, .... all these gruops up the daggers.

i summon @Anytime to tell how slow dagger party is exping ;) i guess u havent played in proper melee party on this server assuming that

7 hours ago, BeNicePls said:

Yes, like daggers, very rewarded, Archers can change to dagger, tank can change to dagger, sws/bd can change to dagger, very very very nice, very fair.

Like dagger is so easy to xp than archers, sws/bd, tanks, .... all these gruops up the daggers.

Irony OFF

No comment!

3 daggers single targeting in loa is one of the faster way to exp actually.

I know that all this class change system is sometimes good for people that for example joins a cp and need to fulfill a slot with another class.

But also its a bit shitty due to people changing to "the OP class of the moment", like for example a lot of people changed to necromancer, or phantom ranger.

I understand there is certain restrictions for changing class, but still i find it a bit unbalanced , but i also see that all this class change system is just pure benefit for the GM's.

Well see how many changes will be there in 2.0 due to new OP classes and olympiads.