Vro06

Sword vs Blunt on Bounty Hunter

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I wasn't assuming they're changing anything, I was assuming they're using the different system in a first place because san0 wasn't able to give me an exact answer before. How it popped up, I don't know, you started jumping around like a monkey in this topic when I pointed the thing out instead of replying like a normal human being :P

i didnt mean how this topic popped up, but general question about othel rune u gave very first time, there is no server using the decimal amounts right now, why should we? as i said (and thats what san0 replied to u)

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:
On 4/5/2017 at 6:00 PM, San0 said:

if there would be changes there would be more info about it.

u got normal human being reply to this exact question 5+ times already, its same story like ppl creating topics and ask same things all over again, just with a difference u dont make your own topic (thanks god, i cannot imagine u create "othel rune" topic everyday and ask if we are going to use retail like runes and even after getting answer u would create new topics) but instead u assume your own things in lots of different topic ;) if u really cannot see that u got answer like zillion times since u first asked this question months ago, then i am sorry for u, and let me phrase it again for u in 5 words

we'll have the +75/+375 stats

tl;dr you're still apparently missing the point. Obviously I should've picked on first post, it's my fault, but the problem is poor communication from san0's side.

When my favorite chimpanzees modoyko and rizoski get all upset about smallest things, it's a pleasurable entertainment, but when server's admin isn't able to provide a clear answers on fairly simple questions, it becomes a problem because it looks unprofessional and harms the server's image.

43 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

it's a pleasurable entertainment, but when server's admin isn't able to provide a clear answers on fairly simple questions, it becomes a problem because it looks unprofessional and harms the server's image.

except everybody understood it, except special snowflake frydery -_- special in his own way

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

except everybody understood it, except special snowflake frydery -_- special in his own way

'everybody' meaning you and rizos, fantastically relevant data area, trully worthy representing the entire servers' population. I understand that at this point you're unable to accept this fact, but the truth remains that it was awfully put information which is my main issue.

btw. congratz on 2k messages :)

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

'everybody' meaning you and rizos, fantastically relevant data area, trully worthy representing the entire servers' population. I understand that at this point you're unable to accept this fact, but the truth remains that it was awfully put information which is my main issue.

btw. congratz on 2k messages :)

no dude, if it was as unclear as u put it, dont u think ALL these fightersw and archers would ask? ok, not all, but at least half? ok, maybe not half, but at least few? if not few, why NOBODY else asked it, except u, over and over again?

and it was not me who said "look, me and rizos got it so everybody had to get it", i never mentioned rizos in my post, so idk why u bring that into reply to me?

PS: dang it, wanted to use my 2000th post to better use, thank you

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

no dude, if it was as unclear as u put it, dont u think ALL these fightersw and archers would ask? ok, not all, but at least half? ok, maybe not half, but at least few? if not few, why NOBODY else asked it, except u, over and over again?

and it was not me who said "look, me and rizos got it so everybody had to get it", i never mentioned rizos in my post, so idk why u bring that into reply to me?

PS: dang it, wanted to use my 2000th post to better use, thank you

No, I don't think people care too much in advance. If you take very limited set of people who know about the decimal point controversy and cross it with very limited ammount of players who are actually active on forum, it's very likely not many were actually bothered by it. It's also somewhat likely that due to poor information handling by san0, some of those people might have misunderstood it the way I did.

My issue there was that you used the word 'everybody' while having basically only yourself and Rizo as a source of this claim. That's a bit silly, isn't it? ^_^

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

No, I don't think people care too much in advance. If you take very limited set of people who know about the decimal point controversy and cross it with very limited ammount of players who are actually active on forum, it's very likely not many were actually bothered by it. It's also somewhat likely that due to poor information handling by san0, some of those people might have misunderstood it the way I did.

My issue there was that you used the word 'everybody' while having basically only yourself and Rizo as a source of this claim. That's a bit silly, isn't it? ^_^

thanks to you those sets of people are same, everybody who uses forum knows about it just coz u asked it sooo many times, so i dont think its very unlikely that there wasnt even 1 guy who would ask this except u, if he was in doubt

also when i said "everybody", i never meant "me and rizos", but the thing why ppl dont ask about this thing is pretty clear ;) 

anyway, no point talking to u, u FINALLY got your 5 words answer, hopefully u could understand it this time and there was NO misunderstanding

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

thanks to you those sets of people are same, everybody who uses forum knows about it just coz u asked it sooo many times, so i dont think its very unlikely that there wasnt even 1 guy who would ask this except u, if he was in doubt

also when i said "everybody", i never meant "me and rizos", but the thing why ppl dont ask about this thing is pretty clear ;) 

anyway, no point talking to u, u FINALLY got your 5 words answer, hopefully u could understand it this time and there was NO misunderstanding

That's where you apparently lost the track of the whole thing - the actual system was none of my interest in this topic anymore once it was 'confirmed' by San0 (which by the way was another example of his poor information handling). The only thing that bothers me there is san0's poor communication skills.

And again, you're missing the point I made there with that 'everybody'. I explained the matter to you before, but since not everyone has evolved that far, let me a bit more specific - there've been basically 4 people involved in this discussion: San0, who gave the lousy information, me,  who understood it wrong, and you with Rizoski, who understood it correctly. But the point is, there's also an unidentified group of people who read the lousy information and might or might not have been confused by it. You're acting as if everyone, aka 100% of this group understood the poorly worded information the same way you did. But the truth is, you have absolutely zero source for this claim, and because I'm fairly sure some of them could've understood this information incorrectly, it's really nothing more than your, well not exactly relevant opinion. Hence me calling you out on using the word 'everybody' where in fact you meant 'me and rizo understood it'. Which, obviously, is an argument that doesn't sound so striking, but that's about as much as you can claim :P 

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

there've been basically 4 people involved in this discussion: San0, who gave the lousy information, me,  who understood it wrong, and you with Rizoski, who understood it correctly.
Hence me calling you out on using the word 'everybody' where in fact you meant 'me and rizo understood it'.

once again, when i said everybody, i didnt mean ME and RIZOS, but most of the community (ofc maybe not everybody got it, sorry i didnt say 87.36% of ppl did)

thing just "4 people" got involved i guess is other ppl are pretty smart to not trying to explain u things, coz its not going to work anyway, sorry me and rizos tried to explain it to u (and this was not first time), so from now on i will try to be smarter as well

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

once again, when i said everybody, i didnt mean ME and RIZOS, but most of the community (ofc maybe not everybody got it, sorry i didnt say 87.36% of ppl did)

I'm sorry is there a language barrier here? I suggest using Google Translator, it's gotten pretty good lately. ;)

Or am I supposed to explain to you what's the difference between 87.36% and 100.00%? Because even if it was 99% (which is most certainly a number you'd like to use, but you can't, because all you have is an ill-founded assumption), the problem is that literally the only thing that prevented it from being 100% was San0's insufficient communication, which is in a nutshell what I'm trying to tell you.