Vro06

Sword vs Blunt on Bounty Hunter

Hello,

40lvl coming soon on my spoiler (also have 44SE to box) . I wonder if it'd be worth to invest into SLS instead Yaksa mace for a top C weapon to have some more use of crit buffs from my SE and perhaps put +4dex-5con dye as well. Anybody doing this ? Wanna be sure before making investment.

1 hour ago, Vro06 said:

Hello,

40lvl coming soon on my spoiler (also have 44SE to box) . I wonder if it'd be worth to invest into SLS instead Yaksa mace for a top C weapon to have some more use of crit buffs from my SE and perhaps put +4dex-5con dye as well. Anybody doing this ? Wanna be sure before making investment.

Again, it heavily depends on admins' final decision about the Othell's rune stats in upcoming 2.0 patch.

In 2.0 there's this new Special Ability system that allows people to pick any stat of their liking to their weapon (contrary to the old system where you could only pick one of three pre-set). One of these runes will be Othell's Rune. The official stats, used for EU and Korea patch, go like this (starting from +75 flat crit rate at lv 1 up to +375 flat crit at level 13).

The problem is, admins are currently leaning towards using the incorrect system which makes this rune completely useless with moved decimal point - starting from +7,5 to +37,5 crit rate at level 13.

If they decided to fix the system and give Othell's Rune official stats, you could easily make >350 crit rate even with your blunt. However if they decide to keep the old faulty system, your focus and DW will be kinda useless for the blunt.

But if I was to say right now, I'd probably go for the blunt especially since you have a SE which allows you to land an over-hit or two with Hammer Crush from time to time. ^_^

But if you dont want blunt, and you are looking for higher dps, atm dagger ll be better option than sword+masteries, and +str dyes instead of +dex dyes too. But overall, aoe with pole is the most efficient way for leveling

Edited by Cyane

Thanks for info ^^

My main focus is mats/adena income per hour rather maximum exp with overhit . I'm not sure i gonna go group with this character, I see people mostly form EV aoe groups where spoiler not so welcome.

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Again, it heavily depends on admins' final decision about the Othell's rune stats in upcoming 2.0 patch.

In 2.0 there's this new Special Ability system that allows people to pick any stat of their liking to their weapon (contrary to the old system where you could only pick one of three pre-set). One of these runes will be Othell's Rune. The official stats, used for EU and Korea patch, go like this (starting from +75 flat crit rate at lv 1 up to +375 flat crit at level 13).

The problem is, admins are currently leaning towards using the incorrect system which makes this rune completely useless with moved decimal point - starting from +7,5 to +37,5 crit rate at level 13.

If they decided to fix the system and give Othell's Rune official stats, you could easily make >350 crit rate even with your blunt. However if they decide to keep the old faulty system, your focus and DW will be kinda useless for the blunt.

what kind of bullsh1t is this? 

san0 replied to u zillion times we are going to have normal system (thus 375 crit rate lvl 13) and that MAYBE (i doubt that) in the FAR future they might balance it (which i dont think will happen)

for now it should be high lvl crit rate from rune

Hahaha holy shit. This frideric has some kind of brain dmg. I was even laughing he asks about this shit so many times while sano answeted it so many times already. Well this guy doesnt understand english most likely

Edited by Rizos

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

what kind of bullsh1t is this? 

san0 replied to u zillion times we are going to have normal system (thus 375 crit rate lvl 13) and that MAYBE (i doubt that) in the FAR future they might balance it (which i dont think will happen)

for now it should be high lvl crit rate from rune

Here's what San0 actually replied:

On 3. 3. 2017 at 4:20 PM, San0 said:

as far as i know on GK they still have the values presented on first board, so thats what we will have here at least on the test server.

EU and Korea has 375, only GK has 37,5 as far as I know, because they implemented the numbers with moved decimal point.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Hahaha holy shit. This frideric has some kind of brain dmg. I was even laughing he asks about this shit so many times while sano answeted it so many times already. Well this guy doesnt understand english most likely

I don't mean to be sassy but for real?

Either way to both of you I suggest: goo.gl/Fn63ha ^_^

31 minutes ago, San0 said:

U know wrong.

Cmon San0, take him on date or he never stop write bullsh.t. U can drink a lot of beers, close your eyes, think on me and all of us never must read more posts from him. JUST DO IT!!:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

U know wrong.

Then please try to give clear answer next time instead of quoting several months old implying messages because writing "we'll have the +75/+375 stats" is apparently too much work. And yes I've got my sassy pants on today.

But alright, good to know at last, one less thing to worry about. @Vro06 - 100% go for blunt then.

Edited by FryderykChopin

46 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Then please try to give clear answer next time instead of quoting several months old implying messages because writing "we'll have the +75/+375 stats" is apparently too much work. And yes I've got my sassy pants on today.

But alright, good to know at last, one less thing to worry about. @Vro06 - 100% go for blunt then.

Dude he answered you like 4th or 5th time, holy sh1t!, I guess you got it for today, but tomorrow or in 2 days you are going to ask same question again i guess :S

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Dude he answered you like 4th or 5th time, holy sh1t!, I guess you got it for today, but tomorrow or in 2 days you are going to ask same question again i guess :S

Link me up the post where he said they'll push the +75/+375 system through because everytime I asked he just gave the crappy implying answers

Edited by FryderykChopin

Thanks for clarification , I'll go for blunt also because of struggle with death whisper sb farm (its really pain to farm spellbooks and cost from market is too much to me) . 

23 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Link me up the post where he said they'll push the +75/+375 system through because everytime I asked he just gave the crappy implying answers

Lazy to search, but assuming that me modoy and other ppl understood its correct but only you understood it wrong, makes me think that you have some kind of brain dmg.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Lazy to search, but assuming that me modoy and other ppl understood its correct but only you understood it wrong, makes me think that you have some kind of brain dmg.

>implying you and modoyko represent the rest of the community

I'm pretty sure many people were confused by it because he really provided an awfully ill piece of information. But either way I'm stunned by your supreme psychiatry knowledge, I'll go check myself on the CT scan right now for that head trauma.

1 hour ago, Vro06 said:

Thanks for clarification , I'll go for blunt also because of struggle with death whisper sb farm (its really pain to farm spellbooks and cost from market is too much to me) . 

Well the thing is, you're going to need DW later on either way - Death Whisper increases crit damage, so it's going to be MVP buff for you once you get a good Othell' rune and reach that 350+ crit rate. If you're at level for DW spellbook drop, I strongly recommend you to try to drop it ^_^

I tried to farm it using windstrike on my SE already for a whole week and no luck. Gonna go there as well with my dwarf to spoil Varnish and try to kill those gargoyles when i can to get it.

44 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

here is the topic (page 8) when u first mentioned this runes, u were first one who linked any table with the values and lets see what san0 replied

On 3/2/2017 at 6:13 AM, FryderykChopin said:

btw. are there going to be any changes to the official Rune system? Specifically this one:

Othell’s Rune P. Critical Rate +75 +100 +125 +150 +175 +200 +225 +250 +275 +300 +325 +350 +375

On 3/3/2017 at 4:20 PM, San0 said:

as far as i know on GK they still have the values presented on first board, so thats what we will have here at least on the test server.

hope u are happy and satisfied with the answer now ^^

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

here is the topic (page 8) when u first mentioned this runes, u were first one who linked any table with the values and lets see what san0 replied

hope u are happy and satisfied with the answer now ^^

That's exactly the post I was talking about.

1) It doesn't provide and direct information, it merely refers to some data provided by me
2) He didn't even know for sure which values were present on GK at the posted time
3) He literally said 'at least on the test server' in case you missed it there, it's a bit later in the sentence so chances you could overlooked it.

When I asked him about it again he simply quoted the old message. 

That's what I meant by poor informing, especially since literally all was asked from him there was to give a single 5-word long final confirmation.

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

That's exactly the post I was talking about.

1) It doesn't provide and direct information, it merely refers to some data provided by me
2) He didn't even know for sure which values were present on GK at the posted time
3) He literally said 'at least on the test server' in case you missed it there, it's a bit later in the sentence so chances you could overlooked it.

When I asked him about it again he simply quoted the old message. 

1) provided by u, not made up by u, u showed some table, which was kind of obvious u didnt make but just linked
2) thats debatable whether he knew it or not, but lets face it, he replied to u already like 5 times since then
3) i didnt miss anything, let me remind u that U asked same thing 2 pages after? and u got answer >>>> if there would be change, there would be more info about it<<<<

now yes, all these dont have to be OBVIOUS to u, but i believe admins count that every human being which can turn the PC on can put 2 and 2 together :D 

On 4/5/2017 at 5:59 PM, FryderykChopin said:
On 4/4/2017 at 0:26 PM, Rizos said:

San0 you can answer rhis question 100x more, doesnr matter, if he didnt understand the answer 1st time, he wont get it 101th time :/

~

On 3/3/2017 at 4:20 PM, San0 said:

"at least on the test server" which means something might have changed last month. It's not unreasonable to ask for update, especially since it's quite important it actually gets changed for the 2.0 update.

On 4/5/2017 at 6:00 PM, San0 said:

if there would be changes there would be more info about it.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

1) provided by u, not made up by u, u showed some table, which was kind of obvious u didnt make but just linked
2) thats debatable whether he knew it or not, but lets face it, he replied to u already like 5 times since then
3) i didnt miss anything, let me remind u that U asked same thing 2 pages after? and u got answer >>>> if there would be change, there would be more info about it<<<<

now yes, all these dont have to be OBVIOUS to u, but i believe admins count that every human being which can turn the PC on can put 2 and 2 together :D 

"if there would be change, there would be more info about it" <- how is that clarifying anything at all? If some people thought it was the X system and other thought it would be the Y system, then this piece of information is completely useless.

The point where anything about this matter becomes 'debatable' is a point where the initial information is being handed out poorly since as I said before literally all it took was to type out those 5 or 6 specific words which others could easily catch on rather than having to look up which table he actually meant a month ago. You're not supporting your points by any means.

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

"if there would be change, there would be more info about it" <- how is that clarifying anything at all? If some people thought it was the X system and other thought it would be the Y system, then this piece of information is completely useless.

The point where anything about this matter becomes 'debatable' is a point where the initial information is being handed out poorly since as I said before literally all it took was to type out those 5 or 6 specific words which others could easily catch on rather than having to look up which table he actually meant a month ago. You're not supporting your points by any means.

yes, it could be done in 5-6 specific words, however u are not supposed to look at that table now, 1 month ago since the day u asked, he gave u answer literally 1 day after, u dont have to be genius to understand that

and how did all this even pop up? u claimed something to be custom, 0 words from admins about changing it, yet u somehow assume its going to be changed and that admins wanted to change it, where exactly is any word of admin saying its going to be values with decimals or anything? dont u think if it was going to be customized, they would say it? duh man, use your brain a little pls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

>implying you and modoyko represent the rest of the community

I'm pretty sure many people were confused by it because he really provided an awfully ill piece of information. But either way I'm stunned by your supreme psychiatry knowledge, I'll go check myself on the CT scan right now for that head trauma.

Well the thing is, you're going to need DW later on either way - Death Whisper increases crit damage, so it's going to be MVP buff for you once you get a good Othell' rune and reach that 350+ crit rate. If you're at level for DW spellbook drop, I strongly recommend you to try to drop it ^_^

Holy sh1t what a retard. Thx for approving my psychiatry knowledge. I think that going to doctor would be good start

Edited by Rizos

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, it could be done in 5-6 specific words, however u are not supposed to look at that table now, 1 month ago since the day u asked, he gave u answer literally 1 day after, u dont have to be genius to understand that

and how did all this even pop up? u claimed something to be custom, 0 words from admins about changing it, yet u somehow assume its going to be changed and that admins wanted to change it, where exactly is any word of admin saying its going to be values with decimals or anything? dont u think if it was going to be customized, they would say it? duh man, use your brain a little pls

I wasn't assuming they're changing anything, I was assuming they're using the different system in a first place because san0 wasn't able to give me an exact answer before. How it popped up, I don't know, you started jumping around like a monkey in this topic when I pointed the thing out instead of replying like a normal human being :P

11 hours ago, Rizos said:

Holy sh1t what a retard. Thx for approving my psychiatry knowledge. I think that going to doctor would be good start

Well you'd certainly get a better KDA ratio roflmao.png