fishfood

Since all the Cool Kids are doing it...

LF 9v9s in NA prime time. (I asked Kiam and others they just put me on ignore list and continued to zerg :()

If you play in EU/Asia maybe we can organize something one weekend after siege would be the best time for my group, since we don't play as a full group on weekends.

No trash talk just GGs, if you beat me you can tell me how much I suck, I don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zf8s283zgI

Edited by fishfood
  • Like 2

Fish what u expect from eternal shine clan - kiam dont know how to play pvp since 1.0 he changed his sps to necro to boost his ego but still retard.. only warlock from their clan never burn bsoe or force logout when saw me btw gather more ppl to fight 9ppl eternal warriors :).

• Like 1

lol man ur party is like the only enemies they have in NA prime? :ph34r: i feel pity for ES they make all 74+ lvl for no real pvp

Edited by EMpoweR

6 hours ago, CruNchi said:

Fish what u expect from eternal shine clan - kiam dont know how to play pvp since 1.0 he changed his sps to necro to boost his ego but still retard.. only warlock from their clan never burn bsoe or force logout when saw me btw gather more ppl to fight 9ppl eternal warriors :).

MMmm who in are in-game :)

7 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

lol man ur party is like the only enemies they have in NA prime? :ph34r: i feel pity for ES they make all 74+ lvl for no real pvp

Yeah lol

On 28.04.2017 at 8:06 PM, fishfood said:

I asked Kiam and others they just put me on ignore list

well u act like trash so u re treaten like trash.

11 hours ago, kkthx said:

well u act like trash so u re treaten like trash.

Or maybe I asked him for a 9v9 and he put me on ignore because he's afraid to get embarrassed again.

40 minutes ago, fishfood said:

I'm disappointed nobody has pmed me for 9v9 bunch of forum warriors running their mouths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269Rcxd-fhk

Where you at Uchiha? Apparently you've been saying you want to 9v9 me for ever right? You can't even kill Cleef LOL.

Too bad that when it actually comes to 9v9 in colliseum, you always find excuse, feel free to post more clips where we die if that makes you feel better inside, since you know inside that you are dodging real 9v9 and not some random loa pvp where we attack heart with 6 ppl live lul.

15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Too bad that when it actually comes to 9v9 in colliseum, you always find excuse, feel free to post more clips where we die if that makes you feel better inside, since you know inside that you are dodging real 9v9 and not some random loa pvp where we attack heart with 6 ppl live lul.

Who's dodging? I am literally calling you out on the forums for everyone to see, do you not comprehend English? Ahh 6 people live, whenever I said that you guys laughed at me. There is literally me and Slonjaboy DDs in this party, and he has a fucking darkelven long-bow LOL.

Sorry if this is the first time I've seen your party ingame since I've been back, I was hungover as fuck but it was worth logging in too confirm just how shitty you guys are. 

Edit: Where's the debuffs at?

Edited by fishfood

16 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Who's dodging? I am literally calling you out on the forums for everyone to see, do you not comprehend English? Ahh 6 people live, whenever I said that you guys laughed at me. There is literally me and Slonjaboy DDs in this party, and he has a fucking darkelven long-bow LOL.

Sorry if this is the first time I've seen your party ingame since I've been back, I was hungover as fuck but it was worth logging in too confirm just how shitty you guys are. 

Edit: Where's the debuffs at?

Calling us out lul. Uchi said multiple times go 9v9 , u dodged his reply 10 times. Nope, we laughed at you cuze you bragged about owning everyone 9v9 and when we said go 9v9 and you said i only have 6 ppl. The difference is even if we lacked 1 PR BD and bishop in this pvp we went in and fought attacking with the mobs. When you said you have 6 ppl u dodged lul. I am done talking to you now since every time u miss represent the truth of what was said to suit your agenda. Feel free to pm uchi for 9v9 whenever u want, cuze im done replying to ur crap.

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Calling us out lul. Uchi said multiple times go 9v9 , u dodged his reply 10 times. Nope, we laughed at you cuze you bragged about owning everyone 9v9 and when we said go 9v9 and you said i only have 6 ppl. The difference is even if we lacked 1 PR BD and bishop in this pvp we went in and fought attacking with the mobs. When you said you have 6 ppl u dodged lul. I am done talking to you now since every time u miss represent the truth of what was said to suit your agenda. Feel free to pm uchi for 9v9 whenever u want, cuze im done replying to ur crap.

What are you on about? I am literally saying let's go 9v9 coliseum and you're talking bullshits again. You're not even worth my time dude you can't kill a 2 DD party when one of the guy has a DARK ELVEN LONG BOW. 

I fight 9v27 (with a boxed sws and ee) all the time that's what NA prime is, me against the zerg. And it's apparent when I ask people like Kiam for 9v9 he puts me on ignore list. I haven't gotten a single pm from anyone for a 9v9, I already know NA parties wouldn't dare all they do is log out.

The truth is you kids are trash, go stand at aden GK again for 3 months.

13 minutes ago, fishfood said:

What are you on about? I am literally saying let's go 9v9 coliseum and you're talking bullshits again. You're not even worth my time dude you can't kill a 2 DD party when one of the guy has a DARK ELVEN LONG BOW. 

I fight 9v27 (with a boxed sws and ee) all the time that's what NA prime is, me against the zerg. And it's apparent when I ask people like Kiam for 9v9 he puts me on ignore list. I haven't gotten a single pm from anyone for a 9v9, I already know NA parties wouldn't dare all they do is log out.

bla bla scared of 9v9ing "trash" dodge again. zz

Just now, BlackJack said:

bla bla scared of 9v9ing "trash" dodge again. zz

Idk if you're sleep deprived staying up to 5am every night but I am literally saying let's 9v9. 

It's just a game dude, it's almost summertime, go outside get some fresh air enjoy the weather.

20 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Idk if you're sleep deprived staying up to 5am every night but I am literally saying let's 9v9. 

It's just a game dude, it's almost summertime, go outside get some fresh air enjoy the weather.

nope just staying up to help for epics. Also we've had 3 days break from l2 so im pretty sure i've seen mroe sun than u :P or atleast less l2

Edited by BlackJack

as I see. thousand of because and reason of losing here =))..... carry on master excuse. 

p/s since when l2 is a PVP game in coliseum, l2 is a game with different class and pt set up etc.. they have advantage and disadvantage in various case, location etc. so what the point to ask ppl go coliseum,why they have to take their precious time, organising ppl go coliseum to make a head on fight with those 1 shot random  idiots. instead, why don't you bring your ppl go to them 

Edited by Jerna

4 hours ago, fishfood said:

My pt ready for 9v9 at coliseum. But in your main post, you're trying to find NA pt's to pvp, but nwm. I repeat again we are ready for 9v9, lets arrange time.

On 28.04.2017 at 9:06 PM, fishfood said:

LF 9v9s in NA prime time. (I asked Kiam and others they just put me on ignore list and continued to zerg :()

If you play in EU/Asia maybe we can organize something one weekend after siege would be the best time for my group, since we don't play as a full group on weekends.

No trash talk just GGs, if you beat me you can tell me how much I suck, I don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zf8s283zgI

7 hours ago, fishfood said:

dude you can't kill a 2 DD party when one of the guy has a DARK ELVEN LONG BOW. 

first of all your party was not even focused, maybe thats why nobody from your party died?

second of all i can teach u one thing, in this scenario your DARK ELVEN LONGBOW is same dps wise as BoP, BoP is just better for kiting, however slonja wasnt hit even once, so what for u need kiting

ps: nice dance comp, giving dance of fire instead of dance of warrior, was really helpful in this fight

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

first of all your party was not even focused, maybe thats why nobody from your party died?

second of all i can teach u one thing, in this scenario your DARK ELVEN LONGBOW is same dps wise as BoP, BoP is just better for kiting, however slonja wasnt hit even once, so what for u need kiting

ps: nice dance comp, giving dance of fire instead of dance of warrior, was really helpful in this fight

You think I'm on BD? That's funny though trying to teach others how to play the game when you get rekt but a 2 DD party.

You're like the skinny guy at the gym who comes up to me and tries  to give me lifting advice LOL. 

Please come at me with rapid fire again, I love those 600 range stun shots too bad you died first because of it.

Edited by fishfood

6 hours ago, fishfood said:

You think I'm on BD? That's funny though trying to teach others how to play the game when you get rekt but a 2 DD party.

You're like the skinny guy at the gym who comes up to me and tries  to give me lifting advice LOL. 

Please come at me with rapid fire again, I love those 600 range stun shots too bad you died first because of it.

Damn  so clueless. I thought u had better knowledge bout the game. Damn i was wrong :S

21 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Damn  so clueless. I thought u had better knowledge bout the game. Damn i was wrong :S

leave him alone, he failed as archer pt twice just on this server, maybe thats why nnyxi was going for full HE cp? stun shots from 1100 range? :D u cannot explain game mechanics to someone who wastes whole mp on necro in 30s fight, so its just let it go :P