Sign in to follow this  
IO Seighfield

when Update kamael?

4 hours ago, IO Seighfield said:

sorry am still newbee in international server TQ

The server is Classic chronicle, it's different from the old chronicles.

You see, old Chronicles were updated e.g. like this C5 (max level increased from 78 to 80, clan max level increased to 8 etc.) -> Interlude (e.g. Primeval Isle) -> Kamael (Kamael characters) -> Hellbound (new 81+ skills) etc.

But this chronicle doesn't follow the same patters and have different updates, like this: Classic 1 -> Classic 1.3 -> Classic 1.5 -> Classic 2.0 etc. and the changes here are completely different.

Right now the prepared patch is 2.0 which will introduce for example Tower of Insolence.

After that there'll be other patches but all in all Kamaels aren't planned right now :)

• Like 3

actually they were planned to be added in future, according to official KR infos pre-release back at the time.

they just haven't been implemented yet.

we'll get there eventually anyway, just not anytime Soon16.gif

3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

actually they were planned to be added in future, according to official KR infos pre-release back at the time.

they just haven't been implemented yet.

we'll get there eventually anyway, just not anytime Soon16.gif

They way 2.0 is being implemented I wouldn't be afraid of that happening before the end of the world

I dont think anyone is waiting for kameal. Its the start of the end of l2. Atleast the reason why I quit xP