Sign in to follow this  
Devolick

What charcter good for solo playing?

Nobody. The grind in L2, and especially Classic is poorly designed, it's tedious and boring. It's the people that make this game what it is, and soloing for XY months is no fun at all. Unless you're a nolifer playing 10+ hours a day, in which case you'll end up doing HE + PP (+BD) multibox anyways.

That being said, only summoners can solo without outside buffs somewhat effectively, that also includes mages, up until about lvl 45, but no more.

You could go with a nuker, but you'll end up sitting down after two 1xHP monsters, when master recharge from your pet stops working, and BtM isn't THAT great, when you can't afford healing potions.

You could go with an elemental summoner, but he lacks BtM. It's not that great, but still better than nothing at all.

You could go with a necromancer, but with limited pet heal and buffs, he's not really a summoner, and without reliable nuke, he's not really a mage. He's badass in pvp though.

You could go with a phantom summoner, but he lacks both master recharge and AoE spell (i think O.o), which is by far the most effective way to grind before 2nd class transfer. His pet has a VR passive though, which makes him the best strictly solo in the long run ... But only seriously very, very long run.

And finally you could go with warlock, who can AoE (pre-40), can go nuking all day long simply juggling mana and/or HP back and forth between himself and the pet, and if it ever comes to that, he might get the Interlude queen cat buff, which is a godsend for any melee party..

Summoners, however, suck balls in pvp, because there are no pet soulshots in Classic ... yet. Everyone else can double their damage output for a price, but not summoners.

Conclusion: PS, if you are POSSITIVELY dedicated to that hardcore solo grind all the way, or Warlock if you have any doubts.

PS: All this info comes without any guarantees, i haven't played summoners in ... well, never, really :D

Nobody. The grind in L2, and especially Classic is poorly designed, it's tedious and boring. It's the people that make this game what it is, and soloing for XY months is no fun at all. Unless you play 10+ hours a day, in which case you'll end up doing HE + PP (+BD) multibox.

​How can u say that :O. It's a grind, how can it be designed well? :D I agree with you that people make this game, soloing in Lineage is like playing frisbee alone, a lot of running and not really that fun :P. Don't solo, always try to find party and people to play with.

Roll a buffer and you will have to "shoo away" the people that are asking to party with you all day. It will be hard until you hit levels around 35-40. Since you will have almost no buffs and people can solo just fine with DD's until these levels. But after that, you wont see many people go outside the town without a buffer in the party :)

for solo ES or PS. Thats it.

for party sws/wc allways wellcome

​SwS is not a good choice if you want to FIND a party for two reasons:

a) he's not that good for PvE, having mostly defensive buffs

b) there is nothing until lvl 49 a BD can't do just as well or better that a SwS. Unless you count elemental heal and self ww..

Add to it the negligible damage output, and there you have it:

SwS absolutely needs a clan AND a constant party. PvP a and the term "delayed gratification" come to mind.

This makes him seriously a very bad pick for someone who asks for best solo...

I'm still rolling one though B|

And what you think about, this classes? Gladiator,Warlord,Srocerer... 
I very like gladiator, and from mage sorcerer but.. i want know more about, warlord and temple knight.
I dont need guids, i have read.. but i want know it from all people here) 
Last time i looking for warlord, nice character, but for solo no?)

Thanks..

Gladiator's 3rd class is called "Duelist". That describes him pretty well. Heavy armor, strong physical skills. Can win 1v1 against most classes, but doesn't get as much benefits from parties as archers or mages.

Warlord is PvE god, cutting down dozens of monsters at a time with his polearm, but he needs a lot of support to do it. Worse than even dwarves in PvP.

Sorcerer is a human mage. Well rounded, can AoE well, but will need a lot of mana later on.

Temple knight, uh ... is the single worst PvE in the game. He's a tank, and tanks have very little use in this game, and even less on low levels (read: Classic), because until lvl 40, there is no difference between TK and SwS / SK and BD and they can easily substitute. And then they add buffs. So even your friend will want someone ... more usefull than a tank. Of all the tanks TK is arguably the most tanky, but has the least dps. Seriously, don't play TK unless you know what you are doing. If you really want to play a tank, play Dark Avenger instead. At least he has summon that can deal some damage, when buffed.

Warlord is PvE god, cutting down dozens of monsters at a time with his polearm, but he needs a lot of support to do it. Worse than even dwarves in PvP.

​Wrong.

Warlord get a revamp in Classic (for pvp especially), like Lightning Spear (Ranged stun like Stun shot) / Check his skill here.

He have a lot of HP/CP + can Stun lock few target and of course it's a must have in Aoe party.

Pvp video on Lineage 2 Classic Russia : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMFgqj5sCZU

For OP, in Lineage 2 Classic you can't Exp alone especially with a physical DD (Melee/Dagger/Archer) and with a Mage after lv 30, you can't really solo.

In other word, find a party or you gonna have a bad time.

Gladiator's 3rd class is called "Duelist". That describes him pretty well. Heavy armor, strong physical skills. Can win 1v1 against most classes, but doesn't get as much benefits from parties as archers or mages.

Sorcerer is a human mage. Well rounded, can AoE well, but will need a lot of mana later on.

Temple knight, uh ... is the single worst PvE in the game. He's a tank, and tanks have very little use in this game, and even less on low levels (read: Classic), because until lvl 40, there is no difference between TK and SwS / SK and BD and they can easily substitute. And then they add buffs. So even your friend will want someone ... more usefull than a tank. Of all the tanks TK is arguably the most tanky, but has the least dps. Seriously, don't play TK unless you know what you are doing. If you really want to play a tank, play Dark Avenger instead. At least he has summon that can deal some damage, when buffed.

​But on classic for summoners dont have soulshots... ? How about this?

And when better you recommend read about classic?

You know, when i read about gladiator, i have see he have passive skill like vimpire, for solo i think nice?

Sonic Mastery1passive00280-Absorbs the target's Momentum. Momentum can be absorbed with a 15% chance for regular physical attacks and 30% during a critical attack. Applies when a sword, blunt weapon, or dualsword is equipped. Up to 1 stage of Momentum can be absorbed.

Why i say about temple knight, because, i think maybe cube's he have help for play after 40.. .

Okey, and how playing you, what characters like you play?

for solo ES or PS. Thats it.

for party sws/wc allways wellcome

​SwS is not a good choice if you want to FIND a party for two reasons:

a) he's not that good for PvE, having mostly defensive buffs

b) there is nothing until lvl 49 a BD can't do just as well or better that a SwS. Unless you count elemental heal and self ww..

Add to it the negligible damage output, and there you have it:

SwS absolutely needs a clan AND a constant party. PvP a and the term "delayed gratification" come to mind.

This makes him seriously a very bad pick for someone who asks for best solo...

I'm still rolling one though B|

​you know there is always no sws in party so... 

You know, when i read about gladiator, i have see he have passive skill like vimpire, for solo i think nice?

Sonic Mastery1passive00280-Absorbs the target's Momentum. Momentum can be absorbed with a 15% chance for regular physical attacks and 30% during a critical attack. Applies when a sword, blunt weapon, or dualsword is equipped. Up to 1 stage of Momentum can be absorbed.

Why i say about temple knight, because, i think maybe cube's he have help for play after 40.. .

​nice joke bout cubes. you wont have adena for it

I just say if it help to charcter playing, i am not pro i have play lineage 2 4 years ago.. so for this i ask everythink, i want play, but i dont have anymore time like i have when i have be only 16 year old. For this i ask for solo characters, to play for me, i like this game, because i dont see game nice like this one. One more game i play it's dota 2 , nut very much i like this one.

Well it depends. Pre 30 you can solo very well with a orc shaman. And he can find any time a party. With a nuker its a different story..they can solo till 40+ very well but they will not find parties at all except you have a clan nuker party. I also cannot recommend archers due to high arrow cost. and as melee there might be only few options, orcs can decent solo cause of high skill dmg and tons of hp. Maybe dark elfs can too cause of life drain...significant better? dont think so

I play almost always solo. Duobox SE+BH (after i mostly exping WS too). Or find party for SE as support, or BH with random/50% on 50% spoil.

Duobox SE+BH with spear in some good farm zone you can make better exp+adena than in full party.

For another DD - rlly better serch const. party.

Who ever said u cant solo, dont know what they are talking about...

Anyway, u cant really SOLO, but u can dualbox for sure with ANY class... You just need a good BUFFER for your main class...

And u need a plan also.... 

Lets pretend u are going to be a Gladiator, so I recommend dual PP box... 

from 1-20 u will use BOW or PP will be your main and u will try to hunt undeads

from 20-40 u can still use BOW or PP main for solo undeads...

AFTER 40 u will need a DUAL SWORD, and play Glad as a main and PP for all buffs and healing....

U can Solo with every class in this game, dont worry... 

​Summons can't use soulshots at all, but noone will be able to affor it consistently, with the exception of well organised AoE parties, so that's not really any difference in PvE. In PvP shots will be used, and summoner will sit and cry...

Glad's sonic system has nothing to do with life steal (aka vampiric rage). It's just a limiting factor for his skills.

Storm cubic will do about 2 hits worth of damage every 10th hit or so, life will heal about as much. They are rather expensive and definitely don't make TK a soloable char.

I just say if it help to charcter playing, i am not pro i have play lineage 2 4 years ago.. so for this i ask everythink, i want play, but i dont have anymore time like i have when i have be only 16 year old. For this i ask for solo characters, to play for me, i like this game, because i dont see game nice like this one. One more game i play it's dota 2 , nut very much i like this one.

​Well, like everybody said. Go summoner. Or, if you can dualbox (with premium account or multiple PCs), then archer + PP, or mage + SE. That's about it, really....

Well it depends. Pre 30 you can solo very well with a orc shaman. And he can find any time a party. With a nuker its a different story..they can solo till 40+ very well but they will not find parties at all except you have a clan nuker party. I also cannot recommend archers due to high arrow cost. and as melee there might be only few options, orcs can decent solo cause of high skill dmg and tons of hp. Maybe dark elfs can too cause of life drain...significant better? dont think so

​Arrow aren't expensive, soulshots are, but since you won't be using them...

Who ever said u cant solo, dont know what they are talking about...

Anyway, u cant really SOLO, but u can dualbox for sure with ANY class... You just need a good BUFFER for your main class...

And u need a plan also.... 

Lets pretend u are going to be a Gladiator, so I recommend dual PP box... 

from 1-20 u will use BOW or PP will be your main and u will try to hunt undeads

from 20-40 u can still use BOW or PP main for solo undeads...

AFTER 40 u will need a DUAL SWORD, and play Glad as a main and PP for all buffs and healing....

U can Solo with every class in this game, dont worry... 

​Of course you CAN solo with ANY class + dual buff, It's just that some classes are better at it than others, by a factor of ten.

But yeah dual box definitely helps, if you can afford it.