Sign in to follow this  
Devolick

What charcter good for solo playing?

Well it depends. Pre 30 you can solo very well with a orc shaman. And he can find any time a party. With a nuker its a different story..they can solo till 40+ very well but they will not find parties at all except you have a clan nuker party. I also cannot recommend archers due to high arrow cost. and as melee there might be only few options, orcs can decent solo cause of high skill dmg and tons of hp. Maybe dark elfs can too cause of life drain...significant better? dont think so

​Arrow aren't expensive, soulshots are, but since you won't be using them...

​arrows are expensiv. did you play l2classic ru official? no? then dont say that. You cant pay arrows where u get 1/6 adena. your benefit is almost zero. u get 20 adena and spend 18 on it with arrows. I talk by experience and not cause i had a funny day.

i'll just say that it all depends on multiple factors.

first of all, any class can solo up to lv40.

after the class change, some of the buffers might actually want to get a party, since they won't be able to rely on spells anymore like pre-40 levels, especially when mobs will have higher stats along with higher hp in some cases.

for fighters/casters changes nothing gameplay-wise after lv40, but with "limited" gear they'll have a hard time soloing until lv50, and without buffs it's just going to be a struggle between hp/mp regen.

and that's about "soloing". then ofc, there's classes that are more suited for fast leveling compared to others.

usually all those who can wield a spear or use AoE spells have it easier, since they can just aggro entire areas and kill a train of mobs.

however, it's a setup that usually requires a party in order to work properly, be it for buffs, heals and/or extra damage, so it doesn't really relate to "soloing" unless you're alone by yourself with a box buffer.

​arrows are expensiv. did you play l2classic ru official? no? then dont say that. You cant pay arrows where u get 1/6 adena. your benefit is almost zero. u get 20 adena and spend 18 on it with arrows. I talk by experience and not cause i had a funny day.

Okay, i guess... But that's why you play in clan. Also: 3x rates may not seem like much, but it makes a huge difference, you will probably be able to afford soulshot for main DD's eventually.

even the point that ppl thinking about playing solo shows that they dont get the point of classic or lineage 2 at all.

its a clan game but i think in times of dozens of pvp servers with gm shop out there ppl forgot about this....

• Like 2

even the point that ppl thinking about playing solo shows that they dont get the point of classic or lineage 2 at all.

its a clan game but i think in times of dozens of pvp servers with gm shop out there ppl forgot about this....

​Especially if majority of this server play solo, you want do this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpF3gkvpY4w

Of course you can solo with a dualbox but think about consequence, you can loot your stuff if you die.

​Especially if majority of this server play solo, you want do this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpF3gkvpY4w

Of course you can solo with a dualbox but think about consequence, you can loot your stuff if you die.

​I just love this video. It was one of my first videos that i saw from korean classic and they just got me with it :)

Im pretty sure this guy just quit the game after this drop :D

What charcter good for solo playing. Any time going play alone or going for random party? )

If you ask me .... I would probably say WC.

You can solo if you want , partys love you ,
From my personal experience that was the class I felt I could play solo and have fun and always have a party if I wanted.

While other classes are better in solo due to higher dmg ( WC can still solo just fine and stable )  , they don't have such an easy access to partys ( since WC is a buffer )

Ofc any class that can give dmg can solo ;) , ​so it really depends on what you personally like :)

What charcter good for solo playing. Any time going play alone or going for random party? )

If you ask me .... I would probably say WC.

You can solo if you want , partys love you ,
From my personal experience that was the class I felt I could play solo and have fun and always have a party if I wanted.

While other classes are better in solo due to higher dmg ( WC can still solo just fine and stable )  , they don't have such an easy access to partys ( since WC is a buffer )

Ofc any class that can give dmg can solo ;) , ​so it really depends on what you personally like :)

​Warcryer is definitely one of the most sought after classes. All parties want them, Archer, Mage, DD, doesn't matter. You wana group, someone wants you in their group.

In classic, actually, you will want to have PP or SE, rather than WC, simply because WC will be some 10-20 level behind on buffs. He catches up, eventually, but by that time you farmed the entirety of classic ... inefficiently. Amulets, however, are easier to come by than books, which might very well even the scale.
WC has much better solo, but still nothing, compared to summoners, whom people WILL want to have in parties. That is, if they are half smart.

Archers can solo too, but summoners are the kings of rag-tag PvE.