Sign in to follow this  
ObiVanKenobE

Fix summoners!!!

I already accept this is part of classic version. But is really wear, the summon can't atack anyperson with any speed, cause his range is bugged compers to the other versions. Anyway, i honestly think the administration will do nothing about it. The mostly affected class with this problem is Phantom Summoner. Well... Good lucky my dear. ;D

1 hour ago, andersondvb said:

I already accept this is part of classic version. But is really wear, the summon can't atack anyperson with any speed, cause his range is bugged compers to the other versions. Anyway, i honestly think the administration will do nothing about it. The mostly affected class with this problem is Phantom Summoner. Well... Good lucky my dear. ;D

I investigated this. Its not bug, its just classic mechanics working different than on old chronicles. Our server and official server summon mechanics work totally same. There is not any bug. /summon @MoDoy he has like 10 videos with proofs. You must accept ( guess you already did) that summons work worse than they used too but as long ad they work same here as on official, there is no reason to touch it.

Edited by Rizos

On 10.01.2017 at 10:08 PM, MoDoy said:

ok, so i was browsing a bit some summoner videos, was testing a bit pve on this server and conclusion i came into

what ppl expect summon will do when he is trying to hit running target: 

however this is not IL, this is not H5, this is classic and u can see, that unless the guy stopped moving to make skills, the enemy summon was just following him w/o attacking

about the summon still searching for mobs back, i dont really understand whats meant by it, so would be nice if actual summoner would show example of what is the summon doing, however by what i saw in game, the summon is taking RANDOM position to attack mob (sometimes it comes from left, sometimes from right, sometimes from back and sometimes from front), and its behaviour looked to me pretty similar to this guys summon

12 hours ago, ObiVanKenobE said:

i read more topics about summoners in forum? administration are you working ? this problem was year ago and you still not fix it!!!   

you mean the extra summons that are not on official classic, and therefore shouldn't be here either?

well, that was an administration's decision.

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

you mean the extra summons that are not on official classic, and therefore shouldn't be here either?

nono, i think he meant mass cubics which shouldnt be here and were added after administration's decision

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nono, i think he meant mass cubics which shouldnt be here and were added after administration's decision

No, he probably meant that cubics are working on summons not only players so summomer effectively has 2 cubics of same(mass cubic) type (1 above his head and 1 invisible but working above summons head ). Also i think summoners as the only customly boosted class on this server aside of dagger and wc (?) need more love and boosts :(

Edited by Rizos

14 hours ago, Rizos said:

I investigated this. Its not bug, its just classic mechanics working different than on old chronicles. Our server and official server summon mechanics work totally same. There is not any bug. /summon @MoDoy he has like 10 videos with proofs. You must accept ( guess you already did) that summons work worse than they used too but as long ad they work same here as on official, there is no reason to touch it.

It took you a year to figure this out after ive been saying it over and over again on the forums since 1.0?

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

No, he probably meant that cubics are working on summons not only players so summomer effectively has 2 cubics of same(mass cubic) type (1 above his head and 1 invisible but working above summons head ). Also i think summoners as the only customly boosted class on this server aside of dagger and wc (?) need more love and boosts :(

No, we need beast shots. Not even retail had to wait this long for 1.5 --> 2.0.

Phantom cubic procs every second, a second one isnt needed. Aqua cubic doesn't stack. Wind cubic does literally nothing. Mass cubics are literally useless. I took it off my hotbar. If I can get a SP refund, Id gladly take it. Its a waste of spirit ore. 

The only realistic scenario I can see this mass cubic bug being good in a party would be a necro party vs archers. And why the fk would you have a phantom summoner in your necro party anyways??? No way in hell would a competent summoner would use a mass cubic spell for 23 spirit ore / 15 minutes just to get an extra cubic proc soloing.

11 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Go ahead and take them out. Majority of summoners right now are sitting in parties pretty 1 button every 2 minutes. Very innovative and fun. 10/10 l2 experience.

Beast shots should of been added early instead of party summons. 

I asked san0 if I could pay for a class transfer to warsmith. He said no.

I play summoner to use my actual summon, not summon a level 35 nuke.

Dunno why people who play archers are in a summoner thread telling us that everythings fine. Thats some real incompetence right there. 

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, gfbot said:

Dunno why people who play archers are in a summoner thread telling us that everythings fine. Thats some real incompetence right there. 

nobody saying they are fine or fun to play :D ppl are just saying they work as they worked on official when they had patch 1.5 (actually even better, coz of mass cubic and party summon)

No soulshots, no summon party, no mass cubic. What that class should suposed to do in a party? (Oh ok, is a solo class.... ????)

Edited by andersondvb

9 hours ago, gfbot said:

As an elven elder I can confirm that summoners are grossly overpowered and need to be nerfed

I've made a petition, be fair, pls sign: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/summoners-too-stronk-prevent-the-beast-soulshots

18 hours ago, gfbot said:

Majority of summoners right now are sitting in parties pretty 1 button every 2 minutes. Very innovative and fun. 10/10 l2 experience.

you mean mage summonners, or "summonners" in general?

'cause from what i've seen so far, playing necro or DA these days looks quite fun to me 19.gif

On 6.05.2017 at 6:43 PM, Arcanum said:

you mean mage summonners, or "summonners" in general?

'cause from what i've seen so far, playing necro or DA these days looks quite fun to me 19.gif

oh so necro/da are summoners right now?

is this: "smarter every day" - by Arcanum

4 hours ago, draco said:

oh so necro/da are summoners right now?

is this: "smarter every day" - by Arcanum

nope, that's called "joking around", something that people reading these boards apparently have forgotten long ago.

if people actually played the game just for the sake of having fun, instead of playing like their own job(oh hi, china guys!) or life is on the line, there would be probably a way nicer community around here.

• Like 1