Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Enter the Earth Dragon

Was ther ever an explanation to why Antharas wasn't added in the LoA update ? Always felt weird to me xD 

I'm glad the dragon is coming back to his cave.

1) sin eater quest is back (prolly a bit diferrent i guess)

2) catas/necros are back (60+)

3) kiss of eva will give m.atk

Thats all i remember for now... welcome back interlude ...

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Kiss of eva :O. Do u have this info from korean website?

Indirrectly yes. There is some summarry (like 10 or so short points) in korean website... but text is as a picture so fuck off google translate... some russians translated it tho on some site so after that i was able to use google... this is what i understood... but sth still doesnt make sense to me.. i can send you link when i get home from work (tbh i dont know how to do that right now on my calculator which pretend to be smartphone)

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

Ok send plz :). Im happy that catas are back, i wonder uf ancient adena gonna be back and what can you buy with it

Edit: @Kure about sin eater i think Gran Kain already has it for 2 weeks

https://4gameforum.com/threads/644616/

https://l2central.info/home/classic/1036-anons-lineage-ii-classic-2-0-saviors-antharas

just use a translator

im actually afraid of " planned improvement of skills of different classes, so that more players were satisfied with the game for them. The gap between the classes would be reduced, while at the same time, the individual features of each class will be highlighted more. "

when koreans say this, it doesnt mean anything good :D

Also  this looks scary :o "In response to player feedback, developers plan to change the rules of PVP, which do not work as they should, in future updates. "

19 minutes ago, Rizos said:

im actually afraid of " planned improvement of skills of different classes, so that more players were satisfied with the game for them. The gap between the classes would be reduced, while at the same time, the individual features of each class will be highlighted more. "

when koreans say this, it doesnt mean anything good :D

Also  this looks scary :o "In response to player feedback, developers plan to change the rules of PVP, which do not work as they should, in future updates. "

i smell some crap like PK system in GOD... 

Duelist

• added levels of learning skill Duelist Spirit
  • increased efficiency of the use of sound skills

chicken-wings.gif

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

u mean : planned improvement of skills of different classes, so that more players were satisfied with the game for them. The gap between the classes would be reduced, while at the same time, the individual features of each class will be highlighted more. "

Duelist

• added levels of learning skill Duelist Spirit
  • increased efficiency of the use of sound skills

looking forward for necro boost aswell  to reduce gap :)

Edited by Rizos

it cannot get any more broken than it is in 2.0, since it has every single possible debuff in game except bleed 6.gif

...unless they plan to give him barriers as well 40.gif

Edited by Arcanum

there's already talismans for that, so it's gonna be barrier for sure 19.gif

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kure said:

@chevignon was faster.. :D  

edit: can some russian speaker translate and sum it up for us? spasiba

1) Take quest 2)bring 30 B gems to black judge to create the collar(1-time use) 3) Use it - it gives 5-hour buff (cooldown 12h) 4) Kill 700 mobs to got 7 quest items 5) Black Judge will remove 1-3 PK.

btw Kure, it's Scions of Destiny(C4), not Interlude.

Edited by kktnxbye

On ‎10‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 1:58 PM, Dancerok said:

They was never good in making cinematics, anyway not bad, I wish they could take some lessons from Blizzard corporation

Well Cinematic is good, but characters in it look like band of clowns from circus rather than real heroes who go to kill a dragon. :D

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

but characters in it look like band of clowns from circus rather than real heroes who go to kill a dragon. :D

its because they didnt include elves (especially male elves fighters) in the movie, if they did, it would look much more heroic

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

1) Take quest 2)bring 30 B gems to black judge to create the collar(1-time use) 3) Use it - it gives 5-hour buff (cooldown 12h) 4) Kill 700 mobs to got 7 quest items 5) Black Judge will remove 1-3 PK.

btw Kure, it's Scions of Destiny(C4), not Interlude.

Lol so you can clear max 3 pk/ 12h? Also 700 mobs, are u sure or troling? :D

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Lol so you can clear max 3 pk/ 12h? Also 700 mobs, are u sure or troling? :D

Nope, so the era of PKing with CDL mages on epics is gone there, era of deleveled pk bows in ng is back. Ppl are shocked, now it's a problem to remove untagged war\bots from the spots or kill untagged war's support.

Also the system is bugged now, a lot of ppl complaining that quest items are not collecting. Also currently you cannot relogin during killing mobs or the counter will start from 0 again(quest items are every 100 mobs).

1-3 randomly\per 12hours.

I hope San0 is sane enough to not implement this sh1t here.

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Nope, so the era of PKing with CDL mages on epics is gone there, era of deleveled pk bows in ng is back. Ppl are shocked, now it's a problem to remove untagged war\bots from the spots or kill untagged war's support.

Also the system is bugged now, a lot of ppl complaining that quest items are not collecting. Also currently you cannot relogin during killing mobs or the counter will start from 0 again(quest items are every 100 mobs).

1-3 randomly\per 12hours.

I hope San0 is sane enough to not implement this sh1t here.

I like it, makes having pk chars useful again.